Why does Japan have a low crime rate...it is a country of old people...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was cruising through extranosalley, a gun blog when I saw a question about Japan...and the answer mentioned the age of criminals and how crime is a young man's game...

so...that led me to look up some stats...and there it was.......Japan is a country of old people......

The majority of their population is over 25, the age where violent criminal behavior starts to end....

% of the population in the age of crime...15-24..... 9.7%

and that is probably the leading reason Japan has so little crime..besides their culture and their police powers....

Japan Demographics Profile 2014

wow, that's a big difference

Still don't think that links to it crime rate, think its another sign of how they live.

the whole honor thing, means taking care of your elders and not just putting them in a home

My son and his friends are glued to the TV watching Japanese cartoons. All the characters are high school kids, so there must be some kids in Japan who are watching this crap.

I was cruising through extranosalley, a gun blog when I saw a question about Japan...and the answer mentioned the age of criminals and how crime is a young man's game...

so...that led me to look up some stats...and there it was.......Japan is a country of old people......

The majority of their population is over 25, the age where violent criminal behavior starts to end....

% of the population in the age of crime...15-24..... 9.7%

and that is probably the leading reason Japan has so little crime..besides their culture and their police powers....

Japan Demographics Profile 2014
"The majority of their population is over 25, the age where violent criminal behavior starts to end...."

Same as the U.S.

Isn't it obvious? There is no significant population of blacks there. Duh! You zombie PC ***** should be ashamed of allowing yourselves to be led around by the nose like this!

Isn't it obvious? There is no significant population of blacks there. Duh! You zombie PC ***** should be ashamed of allowing yourselves to be led around by the nose like this!

So there is no crime in any all white country?

Are you that stupid?

So there is no crime in any all white country?

Are you that stupid?
I don't think I said that. Did I ?
Well, then let me ask you; do white people commit any crimes?
Oh, Jesus Christ. I am going to do you a favor and forget you asked me that.

Japan has very strict immigration policies and does not believe that multiculturalism and diversity are virtues.

New Topics

Forum List

Back