Why does it take Washington 2 years to rename a football team ?

I think they should go with the Washington Generics, as that won't offend anyone.

Kind of makes sense.... because you can go with other teams being offensive.

Vikings? Offensive to Scandanvian people.
Packers - Offensive to gays
Steelers- well, we don't have a steel industry anymore.
Bears? Offensive to large gay guys and/or furries.
Dolphins - Offensive to swimmers and gooks.
Maroons - Offensive to morons.
Raiders - Offensive to homicidal violent maniacs.

I have a plethora of name suggestions for the team from Washington;
  • bandits
  • burglars
  • criminals
  • crooks
  • muggers
  • pickpockets
  • pirates
  • robbers
  • snipers
  • swindlers
  • cheats
  • clips
  • defalcators
  • embezzlers
  • hijackers
  • housebreakers
  • kleptomaniacs
  • larceners
  • larcenists
  • lifters
  • moonlighters
  • owls
  • pilferers
  • plunderers
  • prowlers
  • punks
  • scroungers
  • shoplifters
  • spiders
  • stealers
  • cat burglars
  • heisters
  • highway robbers
  • holdup artists
  • porch climbers
  • purloiners
  • theives

So, up until 2020 they were the Redskins.
View attachment 555652
To be politically correct they had to drop the name and logo...we get it . But they couldn't come up with a new name and logo until 2022 ??
Or, to show that nation we're good sports. . . we could change the name to. . .

,o1 a1-2.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

If I were Dan Snyder I would rename the team the.

Washington Go Fuck Yourselves.

With a big yellow middle finger on the helmet.

Then everyone would lose their minds.

The league would issue a big fine, sponsors would jump through their assholes to disassociate themselves from the team.

All the professional sports talkers (worthless) on ESPN would feign astonishment, and disgust.

"Why I never!...the gaul!...horrible effects on young minds!

Blah blah blah....suck me.

Then I would never say another word about a rename, and not a motherfucker would ask, and we would stay the Washington Football Team forever.

Yeah....but not a person has the sack.

So, up until 2020 they were the Redskins.
View attachment 555652
To be politically correct they had to drop the name and logo...we get it . But they couldn't come up with a new name and logo until 2022 ??

It isn't an urgent matter. There is a pandemic and who knows what else going on.

Deciding on whether to call the football team the Washington Bureaucrats or Washington Goldbrickers isn't exactly a priority.

If they do it in 2022 or wait until 2032, no one will lose any sleep or money over the delay.

It isn't an urgent matter. There is a pandemic and who knows what else going on.

Deciding on whether to call the football team the Washington Bureaucrats or Washington Goldbrickers isn't exactly a priority.

If they do it in 2022 or wait until 2032, no one will lose any sleep or money over the delay.
Good point.
Next time I start a thread, I'll be sure to ask you if it's an important enough subject to discuss.

Just do not hand out any of the spuds to fans entering the stadium as gifts. It won't end well.
That would be cost prohibitive anyway.

They can just sell fries and that concessions. . .

Good point.
Next time I start a thread, I'll be sure to ask you if it's an important enough subject to discuss.
. . it's pretty sad, when folks have had their minds so hopelessly conditioned and twisted by the consortium, that they believe an issue that you raise, is not worthy of discussion.

Issues they have been told, that really, are not even real. Or, outwardly at least, are being manipulated by statistics, and protocols, to be things which they really are not otherwise.

In third world nations, and other nations, if you look at case infections, compared to deaths, this is not a thing.

It is an excuse to destroy the global economy and completely remake it. And the sad thing? The folks that own everything, and everyone, have admitted to it.

.001 d.jpg

You just don't get THAT NEWS, on the government and corporate propaganda. . . so the sense of anger and helplessness that pervades most folks when you post a thread like this is. . .

"don't you have something better to worry about?"

:rolleyes:

Bears? Offensive to large gay guys and/or furries.
Dolphins - Offensive to swimmers and gooks.
Maroons - Offensive to morons.
Raiders - Offensive to homicidal violent maniacs.

Why are you so racist against asians?

Forum List

Back