Why does it not violate the first ammendment for the White House and FBI tell social media platforms who to ban?

haha of course it is…when xiden admin meets with them and tells them what to publish

no…the govt can’t tell a person or company what to say

that’s what we have the first amendment
The first amendment has nothing to do with any of this for reasons already discussed. Foremost among them is that it only applies to congress making laws and not to the executive or judicial branches acting within their legal authority.

He still has to work around the ban rather than just using Facebook like everyone else.

It's always hilarious whenever progs get into this head in the sand mode.
He's still streaming his drivel on the internet.

He doesn't need Facebook to do that.

Face book is a private entity and can ban whoever it wants.

The first amendment has nothing to do with any of this for reasons already discussed. Foremost among them is that it only applies to congress making laws and not to the executive or judicial branches acting within their legal authority.
ROFL! The executive branch isn't acting within it's legal authority, NAZI. It has no authority to prevent people from speaking.

And where is the legal authority to tell websites who to censor?

haha yes the bill of rights doesn’t apply to president and tell courts

haha you really are a fascist

He's still streaming his drivel on the internet.

He doesn't need Facebook to do that.

Face book is a private entity and can ban whoever it wants.
He's jumping through hoops that other people don't have to use.

You can't possibly be this stupid.

Incredibly relevant and necessary to demonstrate force being applied.

Without it, the allegation is baseless.
It has already been explained to you a dozen times that taxes are obtained through force.

He's jumping through hoops that other people don't have to use.

You can't possibly be this stupid.
No he isn't. He is still on the web so I don't see what your problem is.

Facebook is a privately owned company and can refuse to offer their service to anyone it doesn't want on their platform

No he isn't. He is still on the web so I don't see what your problem is.

Facebook is a privately owned company and can refuse to offer their service to anyone it doesn't want on their platform
I can't help it if you're a fucking moron.

Yes, obviously.
REally?

You say that but I see no proof. All I see is private businesses exercising their right to not host people on their platform and I see people that you say have been banned are still on the internet

New Topics

Forum List

Back