Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

Not pointless for me when I have made my point irrefutable for you.

Good luck and have a nice Christmas.

Regards
DL
God needs to be in our mind caring about others. Money chains people, making them to not be able do what god's image wants and needs. Narrow is the way. Few be they that find it. I want many to find the narrow way, that leads to peace.

That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective. Yahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.

We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.

It is demonstrable that nature creates for the best possible end.

Why does Yahweh not follow the better rules he gave nature, and creates us for the worst possible end for the vast majority of us?

A decent father would not have the morals or ethics Yahweh seems to follow.

If true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.

God not getting his will is not allowed. God must always come out ahead. Something is not right for god.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
Perhaps because of what he saw during his brief lifetime on earth ( this time around ). The few getting trampled by the many.

Perhaps because of what he saw during his brief lifetime on earth ( this time around ). The few getting trampled by the many.
Perhaps, but that would show favoritism for the few in the minority and that is not how democracy or good morality is supposed to work.

It is natural for the weaker to fall behind.

Regards
DL

You sure seem to have honor for genocidal god who kills many when the prick could just as easily cure, the way Jesus said was his way
They are the same being, moron. Jesus, and the God of the OT are the same person. Your ignorance is astounding

That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective. Yahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.

We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.

It is demonstrable that nature creates for the best possible end.

Why does Yahweh not follow the better rules he gave nature, and creates us for the worst possible end for the vast majority of us?

A decent father would not have the morals or ethics Yahweh seems to follow.

If true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.

God not getting his will is not allowed. God must always come out ahead. Something is not right for god.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
One word "FREEWILL". Its all about TRUTH. The Better question is why does mankind lie and declare that God should not equally apply His Justice to everyone? If God did not enforce the laws concerning morality in an equal fashion would He be worthy of being called God the Supreme Being? The Laws are not many and can be condensed into but 2. If you follow these 2 basic laws of morality the rest will fall into place by necessity.

"Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, thou shalt love thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." -- Matthew 22:36-40

In other simpler terms, Both Spirit and Truth are necessary to please God. (John 4:24) The proper attitude and proper adherence to the truth are essential to a right relationship with God the Supreme Being. One cannot compromise Truth and expect God to look the other way with a wink and a nod. God has even given us an Advocate to stand between our sins of omission and commission and His throne.......Christ Jesus, as His blood covers any multitude of sin.

What does Jesus the Christ require? Love. Its that simple, "If you Love Me........keep My commandments". Again.......the 2 simple rules of morality. Love thy God, Love thy Neighbor as thyself. God does not work in shades of grey.

Last edited:
Perhaps, but that would show favoritism for the few in the minority and that is not how democracy or good morality is supposed to work.

It is natural for the weaker to fall behind.

Regards
DL
" The meek shall inherit the earth. " Even tribal gods can act in mysterious ways. Democracy is about people, not about god. Our democracy was a gift from pagans the Greeks. A lot of Christians on here will say our democracy and desire for freedom is a gift from their god. It is not.

One word "FREEWILL". Its all about TRUTH. The Better question is why does mankind lie and declare that God should not equally apply His Justice to everyone? If God did not enforce the laws concerning morality in an equal fashion would He be worthy of being called God the Supreme Being? The Laws are not many and can be condensed into but 2. If you follow these 2 basic laws of morality the rest will fall into place by necessity.

"Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, thou shalt love thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." -- Matthew 22:36-40

In other simpler terms, Both Spirit and Truth are necessary to please God. (John 4:24) The proper attitude and proper adherence to the truth are essential to a right relationship with God the Supreme Being. One cannot compromise Truth and expect God to look the other way with a wink and a nod. God has even given us an Advocate to stand between our sins of omission and commission and His throne.......Christ Jesus, as His blood covers any multitude of sin.

What does Jesus the Christ require? Love. Its that simple, "If you Love Me........keep My commandments". Again.......the 2 simple rules of morality. Love thy God, Love thy Neighbor as thyself. God does not work in shades of grey.
Your tribal god says one thing, then places restrictions upon it. Illogical at best, Insanity at the worst.

They are the same being, moron. Jesus, and the God of the OT are the same person. Your ignorance is astounding
??

Who sacrificed himself to who?

Quote where it says that God can die. Please.

Are they both androgynous or just Yahweh?

Let's see who is ignorant of knowing the bible and God.

Lets be civil though as I am trying to curb my bully side.

Regards
DL

What does Jesus the Christ require? Love. Its that simple,
Let me cherry pick to show how ignorant you are on Jesus.

Jesus was never anointed Christ by the Jewish people.

You do not even know what the elevation to Christ means.

If you do, show the scriptures where Jesus was anointed, or admit he was never Jesus, the Christ.

Prove me wrong.

Regards
DL

One word "FREEWILL". Its all about TRUTH.
Your bible says you have none.

Yahweh controls our thinking by the application of grace.

Try reading your bible.

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

" The meek shall inherit the earth. "
Show any species alive today that is populated and led by the weakest of it's species.

You cannot, silly, as yours is the formula for extinction.

Let me amend. I nearly happened when Trump was elected.

Regards
DL

Your tribal god says one thing, then places restrictions upon it. Illogical at best, Insanity at the worst.
Commandments sure screw up free will.

God putting Satan in charge helped though.

She set man on the right track.

That is why Christians sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

Nature has the same view that Christianity began with and lost when they stupidly turned to supernatural belief.

Regards
DL

Simply present one place where God contradicts His system of Justice.......the same judgments await every human being equally. God would not be God if He turned a blind eye on sin. Its Truth that God demands.

It appears that you hate being judged based upon the 2 simple terms of worship. One must worship in Spirit and Truth. I can understand why you do not want to give up the practice of deceit.......that's the only weapon the god of this world has.

Why do all the haters never present any type of objective evidences....all based upon subjective emotional diatribe. I find it very amusing. Of course the active sinner does not want to be judged. There is nothing new under the sun.....the fool has existed since the beginning. The world is filled with antichrists. The reason many are called but few are chosen........the majority refuses to worship in Spirit and in Truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back