Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective. Yahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.

We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.

It is demonstrable that nature creates for the best possible end.

Why does Yahweh not follow the better rules he gave nature, and creates us for the worst possible end for the vast majority of us?

A decent father would not have the morals or ethics Yahweh seems to follow.

If true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.

God not getting his will is not allowed. God must always come out ahead. Something is not right for god.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective. Yahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.

We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.

Why does Yahweh not follow the better rules he gave nature, and creates us for the worst possible end for the vast majority of us?

If true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.

God not getting his will is not allowed. God must always come out ahead. Something is not right for god.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
Because he is not from the planet Vulcan?
1608741233613.png

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
Because he is not from the planet Vulcan?
View attachment 432626

True.

He is neither logical nor moral.

Regards
DL

God doesn't do that, people do.

I just showed he did.

Logic and reason you do not have.

You sure seem to have honor for genocidal god who kills many when the prick could just as easily cure, the way Jesus said was his way.

If you are correct though, why does your god create a vast majority of losers and so few winners?

Ys he incompetent?

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
because without the few the many cant exist,, its basic math,,

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Their existence I did not question.

Their end in hell was at issue.

Do you have an opinion on the immorality that Yahweh is showing?

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
not really,, sorry,,

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
He never asked or needed you to understand, as his every action or inaction perceived by you is the very definition of morality since God is God, not even meant to be immolated by you as you were never meant to understand God.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
He never asked or needed you to understand, as his every action or inaction perceived by you is the very definition of morality since God is God, not even meant to be immolated by you as you were never meant to understand God.

Read your bible some time. It is clear that we are to emulate the goodness of Jesus and Yahweh.

Do I need to get the quote for you or can you educate yourself?

Not that Jesus and Yahweh are good, just as their
homophobic and misogynous religions are not good.

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Read your bible some time. It is clear that we are to emulate the goodness of Jesus and Yahweh.

Regards
DL
Have read it. You have failed to grasp that God is God and above your judgement and beyond your understanding. Try old testament.

God is God

You are aware that god is a title. Right?

Is the president president. Do you have a president.

Do you name him president president?

Regards
DL
Hard to think of God and president in same three lines of your post. One we probably understand all to well. The other is sought and worshiped, but not understood. Jesus sent as a simple example to a people that could not possibly understand God.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Have read it. You have failed to grasp that God is God and above your judgement and beyond your understanding. Try old testament.

If god is above your judgement, how is it that you have judged him worthy and good?

Is that why you think a genocidal god and his homophobic and misogynous religion are good?

You have judged god and would deny me the same privilege.

You have not told me which god you follow but your double standard, one for you and another for me, shows you follow an immoral theology.

Best to ignore me as I have only one moral standard and it seems superior to your immoral double standard.

Regards
DL

God is God

You are aware that god is a title. Right?

Is the president president. Do you have a president.

Do you name him president president?

Regards
DL
Hard to think of God and president in same three lines of your post. One we probably understand all to well. The other is sought and worshiped, but not understood. Jesus sent as a simple example to a people that could not possibly understand God.

Yes. Armageddon and more mass murders by the the Christian Triplets.

Without mass murders and inquisitions, Christianity would not exist.

Feel proud of your heritage, Christian. It is Satanic.

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If god is above your judgement, how is it that you have judged him worthy and good?

Is that why you think a genocidal god and his homophobic and misogynous religion are good?

You have not told me which god you follow but your double standard, one for you and another for me, shows you follow an immoral theology.

Best to ignore me as I have only one moral standard and it seems superior to your immoral double standard.

Regards
DL
Who said I judged him as worthy or good? Judging God is conceit. God is what God is and there is simply put, no getting around it.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Who said I judged him as worthy or good? Judging God is conceit. God is what God is and there is simply put, no getting around it.

So your god is not worthy or good.

Why call it god? Why not a devil? --- which is closer to the truth?

Is God Actually the Devil? - What Christians Don't Want You to Know - YouTube

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Pointless. Good luck and have a nice Christmas.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Pointless. Good luck and have a nice Christmas.

Not pointless for me when I have made my point irrefutable for you.

Good luck and have a nice Christmas.

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
God needs to be in our mind caring about others. Money chains people, making them to not be able do what God's image wants and needs.

Forum List

Back