What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

Iamartiewhitefox

VIP Member
Reaction score
Not pointless for me when I have made my point irrefutable for you.

Good luck and have a nice Christmas.

Regards
DL
God needs to be in our mind caring about others. Money chains people, making them to not be able do what god's image wants and needs. Narrow is the way. Few be they that find it. I want many to find the narrow way, that leads to peace.

OP
GreatestIam

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Reaction score
God needs to be in our mind caring about others. Money chains people, making them to not be able do what God's image wants and needs.
If a god has needs and wants he cannot gain on his own, why call such a god?

Regards
DL

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are you stupid enough to believe in real devels?

Regards
DL
What's a devel?

You argue about God and Satan. Why do you argue down here if you don't believe. That makes you a troll.

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective. Yahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.

We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.

It is demonstrable that nature creates for the best possible end.

Why does Yahweh not follow the better rules he gave nature, and creates us for the worst possible end for the vast majority of us?

A decent father would not have the morals or ethics Yahweh seems to follow.

If true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.

God not getting his will is not allowed. God must always come out ahead. Something is not right for god.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
Perhaps because of what he saw during his brief lifetime on earth ( this time around ). The few getting trampled by the many.

OP
GreatestIam

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps because of what he saw during his brief lifetime on earth ( this time around ). The few getting trampled by the many.
Perhaps, but that would show favoritism for the few in the minority and that is not how democracy or good morality is supposed to work.

It is natural for the weaker to fall behind.

Regards
DL

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List