Zone1 Why Does God Even Hate Homosexuality?

It is when, as is obvious in modern cases, it is part of an effort to sexually confuse and brainwash children, in order to make them easier prey for childfuckers.
Not really.

Just seeing a man in a dress is not going to turn a kid gay. And as I said before a child is far more likely to be abused by a family member, a family friend, a teacher , coach or priest that they are by some random drag queen.

Um the larger question is: WHY did the American Psychiatry institute suddenly proclaim HOMOSEXUALITY isn't a mental illness despite the fact certainty it 99.99% is? That is a real head scratcher. You don't need a weather man to tell which way the wind blows.
They did so because evidence now shows that it is a biological variation.

How do you grow your membership? Create Hell to scare people into joining and make homosexuality a sin so men and women give birth to more little future Christians.
That presupposes that won't just remain celibate or have homosexual relations anyway (ie, sin) or leave the church.

An ax murder harms people. A homosexual who restricts his sexual activity to other homosexuals, as most homosexuals do, does not. That is the difference.

Jesus does not condemn homosexuals. He does tell people to give to the poor. How many people who use the Bible to justify their hatred for homosexuals do that?
Who do you think gave the law to Moses?

Who do you think gave the law to Moses?
I do not believe that Moses wrote the Torah. I believe in the Documentary Hypothesis that holds that the Torah was originally four separate documents that were eventually combined, perhaps by Ezra in in Babylon, before he moved to Jerusalem after Cyrus the Great ended the Babylonian Captivity.

I do not believe that Moses wrote the Torah. I believe in the Documentary Hypothesis that holds that the Torah was originally four separate documents that were eventually combined, perhaps by Ezra in in Babylon, before he moved to Jerusalem after Cyrus the Great ended the Babylonian Captivity.
But you believe the Biblical account of Jesus?

Does it ever even explain why in the Bible? Or is it simply just because God intended for men and women to be together because only they can reproduce?
God hates rebellion. In the very beginning, He literally says that He created man as "him" and woman" as "her" and He instructed them to "be fruitful and multiply." The reason He gave each sex their particular and unique sexual organs was primarily to reproduce the human race. God gets angry when His creation refuseS to obey Him.

Last edited:
Here are verses that show that homosexuality is not approved of by God:

Here are verses that show that homosexuality is not approved of by God:

queers have their own religion......its called back into Jesus

New Topics

Forum List

Back