Why does China get a free pass from some?

Says you. Leftists like you worry about men peeing in women’s bathrooms. There is science for you. Pragmatic people like myself worry about finding a cure for the COVID-19 and then a vaccine.

Corona Virus is a form of the Cold. We haven't cured the Common Cold yet. What's going to eventually happen is everyone will get it and everyone will develop an immunity to it.

But you hating on trannies because you picked up that shemale in a bar once isn't my problem.

Says you. Leftists like you worry about men peeing in women’s bathrooms. There is science for you. Pragmatic people like myself worry about finding a cure for the COVID-19 and then a vaccine.

Corona Virus is a form of the Cold. We haven't cured the Common Cold yet. What's going to eventually happen is everyone will get it and everyone will develop an immunity to it.

But you hating on trannies because you picked up that shemale in a bar once isn't my problem.
Not quite as it’s killing people at alarming rates and we have found major therapies that work already. Vaccine is next. We are a very innovative nation. You projecting your bar experiences on me is odd. I am married with children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, Fauci, you mean the guy back on January 26th, who was telling us that Americans should not be worried about COVID-19, that it's a very low risk to the USA. That Dr. Fauci
Correct, which changed right away, as the available information, within literally 2 days, changed. Yet the mentally ill child president continued on his hoax tour.

I don't need your help highlighting what a defective moron Trump is. But thanks!
that would be incorrect, because 5 days after Fauci made his comment but covid-19 was not a risk, just 5 days later President Trump ban flights from China declared a national public health emergency instituted quarantine procedures for incoming travelers who appeared to have a fever.

So for you to claim that our president was doing nothing where did he thought covid-19 was a hoax it's just flat-out wrong and I don't know why you repeat that kind of stuff

Last edited:
Except Fauci and Birx have agreed with Trumps timeline of social distancing.
False. They have literally had to correct him every single time he opened his moron mouth, until he finally agreed with them. How do you say such fucking duuuumb shit with a straight face?
Not at all. Did you listen to the last two briefings?
Yes, the ones after they corrected president moron's easter timeline. I sure did.
Link where they “corrected him”

Nope. Pay more attention. Hint: after Trump said Easter, Fauci had to do a press tour to squash that.
Trump said he hopes. Trump never said definitely.
He also said , 'I would like" and " I think" and various other things. That just shows he can be wrong about the same thing many different ways. And fausi had to go on antur and, once again, debunk the moron president.

I am not interested in arguing with a cultist whether or not water is wet. You weirdos can't even admit baseline facts about dear leader anymore. It's a waste of time.
Cultist? He is trying to balance lives in health and lives in economic crisis. It’s easy to play Monday Morning QB. I am witnessing 100s losing jobs firsthand.
it is it is a balance because if we shut down the economy and there's no food for people to eat and there's no services that people need then people will die from other things. There be looting and break-ins, burglaries, etc...

Things could get out of control if we shut down everything for a long time. Some people will become desperate, so we do have to balance between distancing ourselves using sanitary measures to keep ourselves from being contaminated, and still continuing to move our economy along. We need to a rtional balance, it's not just one or the other

Except Fauci and Birx have agreed with Trumps timeline of social distancing.
False. They have literally had to correct him every single time he opened his moron mouth, until he finally agreed with them. How do you say such fucking duuuumb shit with a straight face?
Not at all. Did you listen to the last two briefings?
Yes, the ones after they corrected president moron's easter timeline. I sure did.
Link where they “corrected him”

Nope. Pay more attention. Hint: after Trump said Easter, Fauci had to do a press tour to squash that.
New information comes out all the time if somebody makes a decision, predicts where we might be 3 weeks from now then, when world research into this virus produces new information all those things might change.

On a Fascist would not respect a disparate opinion
Is that why you whined like a little bitch about my opinion of trump? Gotcha.
Whined? LOL You seem combative? You feeling lonely? Poor old Leftist. You didn’t answer my question.
I ignored your idiotic question, whiner. Good grief, get a real job and stop wasting your time here.
You said I was lying and I am far from it. You try to deal with the PPP and calm down clients who are desperate to save their employees and their livelihood. Then tell me it is $$ vs. lives. No it is lives vs. lives you stupid Leftist.

It’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens. Now global economies are ruined, 401Ks devastated, jobs lost, death, isolation, devastation and we have posters here blaming Trump, posting results of odd polls and stating it’s racist to call it a “Chinese Virus”?

This is China’s fault. 100%. Sanctions are a must once we recover.

Buy American!

Blaming China for Trump's incompetence is funny, bud.

Come on, if Trump owned all the good things he had no control over, he now owns the BAD things.

No, those like me are telling you that you are trying to blame the spread of a virus on Trump when the Chinese Government was the failure in the equation!

You have defended China failure of securing the infected region, not stopping international travel and them crashing the world economy.

You put all that on Trump, so let be clear had this happened under Obama or Clinton or Biden you would say the opposite and attack China failure!

So all this is about is your stupidity of trying to play politics over the death of innocent people!

Oh, Bloomberg blew your comment about how China did a good job containing the virus and how you used faulty numbers to support your ignorant opinion!

No, those like me are telling you that you are trying to blame the spread of a virus on Trump when the Chinese Government was the failure in the equation!

You have defended China failure of securing the infected region, not stopping international travel and them crashing the world economy.

None of those were China's job. China's job was to keep the disease from spreading in their own country. They did that just fine.

You put all that on Trump, so let be clear had this happened under Obama or Clinton or Biden you would say the opposite and attack China failure!

Probably. What's your point, stupid. YOu guys insisted on putting him the office when the people clearly didn't want him and he clearly was unfit for the job. Now you want to whine that when he failed, he's getting the blame for Trump Plague.

Oh, Bloomberg blew your comment about how China did a good job containing the virus and how you used faulty numbers to support your ignorant opinion!

I'm really not interested in anything Bloomberg has to say at this point.

China did it's job. Trump is failing to do his.

Forum List

Back