Why does China get a free pass from some?

I hope Xi takes all that money he's been robbing from the rest of the world and invests it in the US. During that time Trump can quietly bring our production back to the US. When we get what we want, we stiff those commie bastards for everything we owe them and totally close our market to them. We should probably ban all flights at that time too.

Yeah, your big corporate masters aren't bringing any jobs back here, buddy. THey might move them out of China because Chinese are making too much money, but they won't bring them back here. Then you'll have another group of foreigners to hate on.

And we're too stupid to let them assist us as they have others. Seems petty. We've already outsourced American jobs and American production/manufacturing capacity/capability to them so our capitalists could avoid hiring Americans to generate higher returns.

Yes we did. I promise you, when this is all over, Mr. Fat Red State isn't going to start checking his labels at Walmart and see where his cheap products are made.

Best thing for the US economy is to seize any Chinese assets in the USA and apply it to our economy. The government imposed shutdown is a 4th Amendment taking of property, the government owes remuneration. Since the Chinese released the Wuhan Bioweapon, it should make up the losses

Best thing for the US economy is to seize any Chinese assets in the USA and apply it to our economy. The government imposed shutdown is a 4th Amendment taking of property, the government owes remuneration. Since the Chinese released the Wuhan Bioweapon, it should make up the losses

Also, they can kiss their pharmaceutical and rare Earth business goodbye! They all come back to the USA

Are you, like, retarded?

We have a lot more American assets in China than they have over here... not to mention they are financing the debts we are running up because Trump won't make rich people pay their fair share.

Are you, like, retarded?

We have a lot more American assets in China than they have over here... not to mention they are financing the debts we are running up because Trump won't make rich people pay their fair share.

Dude, make sure the Chicoms pay you in full for posting here

The Chinese and their open live animal markets are responsible for this. The left as usual are too chickenshit to call it like it is. Instead, they fire up their "It's Raaaaacccciiiiiist" machines to silence anyone who points to the obvious.

They have had these open markets for literally hundreds of years....

Hundreds of years ago, the world was not mobile. In fact, just 50 years ago, the world was nowhere near as mobile as it is today.

:auiqs.jpg:Bioweapon?

Trump necessarily shut the ports and incoming International flights despite the expected anticipated bullshit cries of racism and xenophobia. Guess what? Trump’s closure staved and ultimately saved. You people have been slapping false R’s and X’s on US for the last 50 years. What did that get US? You can also stop the bullshit about US needing to “earn” respect. Better yet, I defy you to push that on sequestered Americans who have lost their jobs and 30 percent retirement accounts.

Uh, what Trump did probably made things worse. He panicked thousands of people into rushing back here from infected areas before the flights stopped, crowded them into airports with thousands of other people, and then disbursed them across the country. We are seeing the results, Americans now make up 15% of all world-wide reported cases, and it will get worse.

But you got to hate on non-white people, so that's a bonus.

This is where you rope are all over the place on Trump. You give him shot because you say he didn’t act soon enough and when he does act, you say he creates panic.

Nice try on the hate on non-white people. I am Italian with African, Arab, and Jewish blood and am married to a Mexican so not sure where you are going there. my positions are on the China virus are born of simply protecting US. China, as a nation - not as a race or a people or culture - had a moral obligation to the world to share holistic information with us. They didn’t. That regime cannot be trusted.

The Chinese and their open live animal markets are responsible for this. The left as usual are too chickenshit to call it like it is. Instead, they fire up their "It's Raaaaacccciiiiiist" machines to silence anyone who points to the obvious.

They have had these open markets for literally hundreds of years....

Hundreds of years ago, the world was not mobile. In fact, just 50 years ago, the world was nowhere near as mobile as it is today.

Sure, but it is part of their culture. There are thousands of these markets throughout the country. I'm still suspect about the real causes..

This is where you rope are all over the place on Trump. You give him shot because you say he didn’t act soon enough and when he does act, you say he creates panic.

I give him shit because nothing he's done so far has helped, and in many ways, he's made it worse.

And he's STILL doing it. He wants to end social distancing even though ALL the doctors are saying we need to keep it up for a couple more weeks. Why? because he doesn't want the economy to tank and cost him re-election. It's all about him.

Nice try on the hate on non-white people. I am Italian with African, Arab, and Jewish blood and am married to a Mexican so not sure where you are going there. my positions are on the China virus are born of simply protecting US. China, as a nation - not as a race or a people or culture - had a moral obligation to the world to share holistic information with us. They didn’t. That regime cannot be trusted.

Point is, given the choice between hating on a White Businessman in a suit who made the decision to move all the jobs to China and hating on a poor person of color in China just trying to take care of his family, you choose to hate on the poor person in China because of course you do.

I give him shit because nothing he's done so far has helped, and in many ways, he's made it worse.

And he's STILL doing it. He wants to end social distancing even though ALL the doctors are saying we need to keep it up for a couple more weeks. Why? because he doesn't want the economy to tank and cost him re-election. It's all about him.

Point is, given the choice between hating on a White Businessman in a suit who made the decision to move all the jobs to China and hating on a poor person of color in China just trying to take care of his family, you choose to hate on the poor person in China because of course you do.

Point is, I choose to love America. I hate US jobs going to China. The current occupant in the White House has brought and continues to bring jobs back when the last White House occupant, full of doom and gloom, told US they were never coming back.

Not sure where and how you twist up American Pride and Nationalism equating to necessarily hating on a poor, non-white person in China. I guess the operative word is “twist”.

Point is, I choose to love America. I hate US jobs going to China. The current occupant in the White House has brought and continues to bring jobs back when the last White House occupant, full of doom and gloom, told US they were never coming back.

Not sure where and how you twist up American Pride and Nationalism equating to necessarily hating on a poor, non-white person in China. I guess the operative word is “twist”.

Not twisted at all... It's just a matter of knowing who your enemies are. My enemy is NOT some guy in China trying to put food on his table for his family. My enemy is the WHITE AMERICAN who sent that job over there because he can pay that guy less and then use that money to buy mansions and dressage horses.

International trade is actually GOOD for America. We buy their products, they buy ours.

The thing is, those factory jobs aren't coming back and never will. only 13% of manufacturing jobs were lost to offshoring. Most of them were lost to process improvement and automation. If you worked in Manufacturing (I have), you'd know this.

But being a good little racist, they tell you to hate on that non-white person, and you salute and march.

It’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens.
Three false statements right in a row, right out of the gate.
Wrong. All three are 100% accurate. Guaranteed. You’re a troll and you’re ugly.
No, all whiny bullshit.

But I am curious...what would China "NOT getting a free pass" look like, so we all know when you can stop complaining when we see it? Be specific.

Not twisted at all... It's just a matter of knowing who your enemies are. My enemy is NOT some guy in China trying to put food on his table for his family. My enemy is the WHITE AMERICAN who sent that job over there because he can pay that guy less and then use that money to buy mansions and dressage horses.

International trade is actually GOOD for America. We buy their products, they buy ours.

The thing is, those factory jobs aren't coming back and never will. only 13% of manufacturing jobs were lost to offshoring. Most of them were lost to process improvement and automation. If you worked in Manufacturing (I have), you'd know this.

But being a good little racist, they tell you to hate on that non-white person, and you salute and march.

China, not your imaginary friend in China, should be held accountable. Your fantasy about me being a racist is comical.

One of my enemies is the regime that will slice the nuts of the non-white man you describe because he is expendible and he is a threat to the regime. Not only that, his family is expendable as well.

My bigger enemy are the fucks among US that appease such regimes.

China, not your imaginary friend in China, should be held accountable. Your fantasy about me being a racist is comical.

Accountable for what? We have a problem because even though Trump was warned in December this was a going to be a thing, he downplayed it for months or did things that actually made it worse. How is that China's fault.

1585214115362.png

One of my enemies is the regime that will slice the nuts of the non-white man you describe because he is expendible and he is a threat to the regime. Not only that, his family is expendable as well.

My bigger enemy are the fucks among US that appease such regimes.

How is that regime bothering you, exactly? Look, I realize that now that Trump is fucking this up, you need to blame someone other than Trump, but it just won't fly, buddy. When this is over, we will go back to normal trade with China and we'll all be better off for it. If you are really lucky, you'll get a Democrat to fix what the Republicans fucked up, again.

Forum List

Back