Why does China get a free pass from some?

Your ChiCom pay Master must be so happy!

You're actually defending their threat to let Americans die!

Um, I'm not the one demonizing people who've suffered more from this than we have, when they are offering to help.

Here's the thing, while we've been pissing off most of the world, the Chinese are sending help to afflicted countries.

It looks like the Oligarchy wants war with China. As always, they will easily dupe half the population into supporting it.

“The aim of this film is to break a silence: the United States and China may well be on the road to war, and nuclear war is no longer unthinkable,” Pilger says in his 2016 documentary The Coming War on China, which you can watch free on Youtube here

Um, I'm not the one demonizing people who've suffered more from this than we have, when they are offering to help.

Here's the thing, while we've been pissing off most of the world, the Chinese are sending help to afflicted countries.

You showed where your loyalties lie. They threatened to withhold pharmaceuticals and you cheered.

They lose that business now, they will lose more than that.

Anthony Fauci Unpacks How He Schools Trump On His Coronavirus Fibs
The top disease expert said he can’t “jump in front of the microphone” when Trump speaks so he adopts other measures.
Even this guy, sees the Trump lies....and can't stop the madness.....God help us all

You showed where your loyalties lie. They threatened to withhold pharmaceuticals and you cheered.

Yeah, I think you are a bit confused.

Cheering. "Hooray, the Chinese are witholding pharmacueticals".

Observation, "Wow, after four years of being demonized by racists, the Chinese aren't too keen to help us."

See... Big difference.

The top disease expert said he can’t “jump in front of the microphone” when Trump speaks so he adopts other measures.
Even this guy, sees the Trump lies....and can't stop the madness.....God help us all

Kind of reminds me of those stories about how Caligula was as mad as a loon, but everyone around him just acted like it was normal to humor him.

Seems we haven't advanced much in 2000 years.

Kind of reminds me of those stories about how Caligula was as mad as a loon, but everyone around him just acted like it was normal to humor him.

Seems we haven't advanced much in 2000 years.
We have a ego maniac in the white house, a control freak, a lunatic....Trump needs his rallies back, otherwise he's using the american ppl to replace them.....so he lies like he does to the nuts that show at his rallies....he doesn't know the difference....he literally thinks we're all stupid like the idiots that show at his Klan rallies.

Yeah, I think you are a bit confused.

Cheering. "Hooray, the Chinese are witholding pharmacueticals".

Observation, "Wow, after four years of being demonized by racists, the Chinese aren't too keen to help us."

See... Big difference.

Translation: Sure I cheered the ChiComs threatening American lives, but you didn't see me wearing pompoms, did you?

The China Virus will make US rethink our Trade and Immigration policies. If countries want to do business with US or people want to emigrate to start a new life here, then they need to respect US. Far too long we have moved away from “Ask Not What You Can Do For Your Country...”. The Racist and Xenophobia cards have expired.

It’s time to put US first and stop capitulating, apologizing, and appeasing.

The China Virus will make US rethink our Trade and Immigration policies. If countries want to do business with US or people want to emigrate to start a new life here, then they need to respect US. Far too long we have moved away from “Ask Not What You Can Do For Your Country...”. The Racist and Xenophobia cards have expired.

I hate to break this to you buddy.

1) Trump gets voted out in November.
2) Much like a drunk on Sunday morning, we will look at the racism and xenophobia of the last four years and really regret it.
3) Respect isn't owed, it's earned. We have done little to earn the world's respect in the last 3 1/2 years.

And we're too stupid to let them assist us as they have others. Seems petty. We've already outsourced American jobs and American production/manufacturing capacity/capability to them so our capitalists could avoid hiring Americans to generate higher returns.

It is time for the US to stop with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet while supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships and find its way back to being representatively democratic.

I hate to break this to you buddy.

1) Trump gets voted out in November.
2) Much like a drunk on Sunday morning, we will look at the racism and xenophobia of the last four years and really regret it.
3) Respect isn't owed, it's earned. We have done little to earn the world's respect in the last 3 1/2 years.

Trump necessarily shut the ports and incoming International flights despite the expected anticipated bullshit cries of racism and xenophobia. Guess what? Trump’s closure staved and ultimately saved. You people have been slapping false R’s and X’s on US for the last 50 years. What did that get US? You can also stop the bullshit about US needing to “earn” respect. Better yet, I defy you to push that on sequestered Americans who have lost their jobs and 30 percent retirement accounts.

And we're too stupid to let them assist us as they have others. Seems petty. We've already outsourced American jobs and American production/manufacturing capacity/capability to them so our capitalists could avoid hiring Americans to generate higher returns.

Thanks, Obama!

Translation: Sure I cheered the ChiComs threatening American lives, but you didn't see me wearing pompoms, did you?

The only person threatening American lives is the Orange Shitgibbon pissing the rest of the world off.

China is really under no obligation to help us. We didn't really do all that much to help them.

Best stimulus is to give you a One Way Ticket to China

I hope Xi takes all that money he's been robbing from the rest of the world and invests it in the US. During that time Trump can quietly bring our production back to the US. When we get what we want, we stiff those commie bastards for everything we owe them and totally close our market to them. We should probably ban all flights at that time too.

Trump necessarily shut the ports and incoming International flights despite the expected anticipated bullshit cries of racism and xenophobia. Guess what? Trump’s closure staved and ultimately saved. You people have been slapping false R’s and X’s on US for the last 50 years. What did that get US? You can also stop the bullshit about US needing to “earn” respect. Better yet, I defy you to push that on sequestered Americans who have lost their jobs and 30 percent retirement accounts.

Uh, what Trump did probably made things worse. He panicked thousands of people into rushing back here from infected areas before the flights stopped, crowded them into airports with thousands of other people, and then disbursed them across the country. We are seeing the results, Americans now make up 15% of all world-wide reported cases, and it will get worse.

But you got to hate on non-white people, so that's a bonus.

Forum List

Back