Why does China get a free pass from some?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
It’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens. Now global economies are ruined, 401Ks devastated, jobs lost, death, isolation, devastation and we have posters here blaming Trump, posting results of odd polls and stating it’s racist to call it a “Chinese Virus”?

This is China’s fault. 100%. Sanctions are a must once we recover.

Buy American!

The reason some give China a free pass is called "Stockholm Syndrome." They believe that if they humble themselves before China, they won't be beaten up on the playground and have their lunch money stolen.

It’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens. Now global economies are ruined, 401Ks devastated, jobs lost, death, isolation, devastation and we have posters here blaming Trump, posting results of odd polls and stating it’s racist to call it a “Chinese Virus”?

Buy American!

I say we blow off their percentage of our national debt they hold. For costs incurred and financial pain and suffering.

Time has come to decouple from that regime.

Buy American!

This stuff was gonna happen anyway. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of economic theory and monetary policy knows that.

It's been a great temporary scapegoat, though.

Buy American!

This stuff was gonna happen anyway. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of economic theory and monetary policy knows that.

It's been a great scapegoat, though.
Don’t hijack the thread with your odd conspiracy theories. Thanks in advance.

When Xi denied the problem for 6 weeks, that allowed literally millions of COVID-19 contacts to spread throughout the world, which was EXACTLY his intent. That motherfucker is evil to the core.
And now he can buy equity in our public companies super cheap. Coincidence?

Yeah. You need to STFU. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

Ha. Nice try. I've been telling you this was going to happen for some time. Long before this virus came along.

And here we are. The facts are on my side. Your reality is a distortion. It always has been.

Buy American!

B.S. virus’ are no one’s fault. They mutate, they spread, and that is that.

It could just as easily have started in Houston.

I don’t know if reporting it earlier would have made a difference in spread.

But Trump and his followers have to blame someone.

Buy American!

But folks have to blame.
You do know. Earlier reporting, sooner quarantine, fewer infections. Houston? You’re so ignorant.

Yeah. You need to STFU. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

Ha. Nice try. I've been telling you this was going to happen for some time. Long before this virus came along.

And here we are. The facts are on my side. Your reality is a distortion. It always has been.
You said the NBA would cancel it’s season. Find that link. Thanks in advance.

When Xi denied the problem for 6 weeks, that allowed literally millions of COVID-19 contacts to spread throughout the world, which was EXACTLY his intent. That motherfucker is evil to the core.
Speaking of weird conspiracy theories....

Speaking of weird conspiracy theories....
So you don’t think they can? Why not? They have the capital and stocks are dirt cheap. Explain why they wouldn’t .

Buy American!

But folks have to blame.
You do know. Earlier reporting, sooner quarantine, fewer infections. Houston? You’re so ignorant.
You mean earlier reporting and testing like we did here?

Buy American!

Uh they don't torture then eat dogs and cats in Houston

Buy American!

But folks have to blame.
You mean earlier reporting and testing like we did here?
It should have never gotten here! You’re so ignorant.

Buy American!

Uh they don't torture then eat dogs and cats in Houston
Coyote is either a troll or a complete idiot. Maybe both.

New Topics

Forum List

Back