Why doe Trump need to lie so much...

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
If Trump was a true hero why does he need to lie so much...
upload_2016-11-4_19-6-21.png

Most reputable fact checkers have Trump lying three times as much as Hillary...

Lets look at the usual excuses:
Factcheckers are Wrong
show where they got it wrong on Trump... They have been very open and often changed there position on new information. Where is information you have to disprove their claims...
Pick one from Poltifact and show with evidence that they are wrong...

His lies are small and Hillary's are huge

Here are some of his lies
DONALD TRUMP
"Of course, there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day."
DONALD TRUMP
"My opponent has no child care plan."
DONALD TRUMP
"Inner-city crime is reaching record levels."
DONALD TRUMP
Says the U.S. election system is "rigged."
DONALD TRUMP
The stories from women saying he groped or forced himself on them "largely have been debunked."
DONALD TRUMP
"NATO is opening up a major terror division. ... I'm sure I'm not going to get credit for it, but that was largely because of what I was saying and my criticism of NATO."

Show me a topic and we can pretty much see a Trump lie on it...

So if this guy is the second coming of Christ, why lie this much...

And your answer can't include anything about Hillary, cause if he wins he can't blame her...

In a two horse race, everything is relative.

Trump doesn't have to be perfectly honest, he just has to be more honest than Hillary... which is about the lowest bar ever set in the Prez elections...

Why does Trump lie!?!

1. He's male!

2. He's a business man!

3. He's running for President!

Now the question you need to ask yourself is why is it Hillary Clinton is having a really hard time defeating Donald John Trump?

Hint:

It has to do with her image to many Americans that see her as a dishonest political whore!

( Wait a minute I gave you the answer! )

It's comical when a left loon talks about ANYONE lying while supporting the Queen of Lies, The Hildabeast

Hi, I'm Hillary Clinton and I woke up for 30 seconds to aproov of this mess-age.

If Trump was a true hero why does he need to lie so much...
View attachment 96826
Most reputable fact checkers have Trump lying three times as much as Hillary...

Lets look at the usual excuses:
Factcheckers are Wrong
show where they got it wrong on Trump... They have been very open and often changed there position on new information. Where is information you have to disprove their claims...
Pick one from Poltifact and show with evidence that they are wrong...

His lies are small and Hillary's are huge

Here are some of his lies
DONALD TRUMP
"Of course, there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day."
DONALD TRUMP
"My opponent has no child care plan."
DONALD TRUMP
"Inner-city crime is reaching record levels."
DONALD TRUMP
Says the U.S. election system is "rigged."
DONALD TRUMP
The stories from women saying he groped or forced himself on them "largely have been debunked."
DONALD TRUMP
"NATO is opening up a major terror division. ... I'm sure I'm not going to get credit for it, but that was largely because of what I was saying and my criticism of NATO."

Show me a topic and we can pretty much see a Trump lie on it...

So if this guy is the second coming of Christ, why lie this much...

And your answer can't include anything about Hillary, cause if he wins he can't blame her...

Lying only works on a large crowd if they are a crowd prone to believe lies.

Why? He's trying to be more like Hillary & Barry 'Lie of the Year' Obama...and coming up short. :p

Why? He's trying to be more like Hillary & Barry 'Lie of the Year' Obama...and coming up short. :p
Only 4 year retroactive lie ever. Actually, only a prediction that was bad if you didn't do your homework on what network your doctor was in....Neutral fact checkers bending over backwards to keep insane GOPers appearing semi-normal...

So all we got is Hillary lies more.
Which is Not True. Just look at the fact checkers, trump lies a three times the rate of Hillary...

We got no reason why he does it...

They didn't even dispute the facts, got a lot of insults but no evidence based facts...

In the first page we have
4 Personal Insults
2 Hillary Insults
1 Obama Insult
1 Questioning the need for the thread
And in all fairness
1 Showing a poll where Trump wins a poll on honesty.
To answer this, this is a perception rather than evidence backed facts... While the perception is Trump might be more honest while the facts are that Politifact has him telling 3 falsehoods for every 1 trueful statement. This just show propaganda works..

New Topics

Forum List

Back