Why do you want to elect Trump again?

Below is a link to some of trump's convicted criminal buddies. Tell me who your friends are and it tells a lot about who you are etc. Joe? So far, o.k. guy although lots of trump bots here are making a career out of trying to convince how crooked Joe is. Links futher muckers, links.

That's so childish with all the Blue governors you are fine with who murdered thousands of elderly. Who gives a shit what you think about the Republican candidate, angry guy. Wow, you want a Marxist. The shock ...
Don't lets facts get in the way of blurting out stuff...

1632580832173.png

Wow!!! you must feel like an idiot right now....

What does it feel like to make an absolute fool of yourself..... I mean you were absolutely made an idiot by your Right Wing News sources... Are you going to try and say AARP is bias?

President Clinton had four consecutive years of budget surplus.

LOL, leftists and math. Funny stuff angry guy.

The deficit went up every year.

Otto the angry guy: You see, kaz, just because the deficit went up doesn't mean that they spent more money than they took in.

What a dumb ass

Don't lets facts get in the way of blurting out stuff...

View attachment 543747

Wow!!! you must feel like an idiot right now....

What does it feel like to make an absolute fool of yourself..... I mean you were absolutely made an idiot by your Right Wing News sources... Are you going to try and say AARP is bias?

I was stupid when I pointed out that you morons are hysterical over Covid while you LITERALLY dump LITERALLY millions of unvaxxed, untested people across the United States.

Obviously I don't, you are a L-I-A-R.

You literally lied twice now. First that you are hysterical over Covid. Now this second lie that doesn't even make sense

New Topics

Forum List

Back