Why do you want to elect Trump again?

Bull, no one sent nearly the drones that Obama did.

You are a liar and proved it in one post since this lie followed you claim you only said Biden was better than Trump.

If this actually mattered to you, and it clearly doesn't, you'd be praising Trump for way drawing down the middle east. He was the least militaristic President since Carter. But this isn't a real issue to you

Bull, no one sent nearly the drones that Obama did.

You are a liar and proved it in one post since this lie followed you claim you only said Biden was better than Trump.

If this actually mattered to you, and it clearly doesn't, you'd be praising Trump for way drawing down the middle east. He was the least militaristic President since Carter. But this isn't a real issue to you
yet Biden's now "weak." Obama may have seen the merit it sticking it out, but he got a lot of Marines/GI's killed and maimed. I thought Trump made the right call, and Biden enforced it. Gen Kelly was on CNBC yesterday (why there!?) saying we shudda stayed. No wonder Trump fired him. LOL

No he wasn't, he finished out his term normally!! Migod, the lies people tell with their bare faces hanging right out.
He finished out his term because after his trial, he was not convicted and removed from office by the Senate. But make no mistake about it, he was impeached, twice.

If he was not impeached he would not have faced trials in the Senate.

Two other President have been impeached and not convicted, fyi.

He finished out his term because after his trial, he was not convicted and removed from office by the Senate. But make no mistake about it, he was impeached, twice.

If he was not impeached he would not have faced trials in the Senate.

Two other President have been impeached and not convicted, fyi.
That's kind of lame, BB.

You should look in the mirror and repeat that statement over and over again. You have made a joke of yourself in this forum.
I know you are but what am I? Haha you are funny.

you have no real responses. Let’s talk resumes? What about men and woman? But but

thanks for the laughs

Well, you got us there. The last President to not grow deficits in either party was a Democrat. But it was a while ago, Andrew Jackson.

As a partisan Democrat hack, I'll cut you off from Clinton, the debt grew every year. That he balanced the budget would only come from a partisan hack like you
President Clinton had four consecutive years of budget surplus.

Last edited:
I know you are but what am I? Haha you are funny.

you have no real responses. Let’s talk resumes? What about men and woman? But but

thanks for the laughs
I gave you real responses and you brushed them off. I posted a link to show how far left the party has gone since Obama and you still deflect. You’re a hack and a loser. You’re also old.

I gave you real responses and you brushed them off. I posted a link to show how far left the party has gone since Obama and you still deflect. You’re a hack and a loser. You’re also old.
Like I said. It’s still better than trumpers. Trump policy failed.

Forum List

Back