Why do you want to elect Trump again?

I don't feel like going into a long thing here I'll simply say because everything across the board was much better 2 years ago than right now. Nothing has gotten better, and little has even stayed as good as it was 2 years ago.

Well, no one else will give us populist issues while still trying to keep the border closed to illegal immigration, and not using foreign visas to cap pay for skilled workers. There's no other goper who will do that. Rubio and Cotton and sadly Crenshaw are all neocons at heart. Trump's trade policies were only partially successful, and very expensive, but because of them and covid American biz may be learning that Chinese supply chains cannot be relied upon. Morally and egotistically, the man is totally unsuited to be president, but for many of Americans, no one else is either, and he may be the best of a awful lot.

We need a Constitutional amendment that bars anyone over 60 years old from holding elected office.

Old age makes people desperate, power hungry and uncompromising.

Ahhh…I am an Independent. I have never belonged to a party. Neither party is fiscally responsible so entertain me bitch!
One party is clearly worse.
Deficits decreased under Clinton and Obama. When have deficits ever decreased with more repub policy?

People should ask about all those illegals coming across our southern border in huge numbers that are COVID carriers infecting the rest of us. By some estimates 25% of them are spreading the virus here, and what is Biden doing about that? Yeah, no more Border Patrol on horses, I got that; not helping. People seem to forget what Pelosi and Biden were saying when COVID 1st broke out.

Good. The border patrol on horseback was a disgrace. That's not who we are. Weren't you horrified?

I don't feel like going into a long thing here I'll simply say because everything across the board was much better 2 years ago than right now. Nothing has gotten better, and little has even stayed as good as it was 2 years ago.
Gnp has not only recovered, it's higher than pre-pandemic and wages are trending up, and as delta recedes and UI ends, it should get better. The Fed and Wall St are leaning that way, bigly. I'm not jumping for Joy over Joe, and didn't expect to, but it's not all gloom and doom.

disposable income became negative under Obama and quadrupled under Trump, that is all the working class care about, not about the free shit dumbass
He is OK but he sounds retarded when he compares these Democrats to those of Clinton and Obama. Even their rhetoric on abortion and illegals has gone far left of Obama let alone Clinton.

Ahhh…I am an Independent. I have never belonged to a party. Neither party is fiscally responsible so entertain me bitch!

Have you looked at what the democrats what to spend vs the GOP? I cannot argue that Trump and the repubs were fiscally responsible, but they were compared to the crazies on the Left. And on reason why the deficits under Trump were as high as they were is because the democrats forced more spending than the GOP wanted or they wouldn't have voted for anything.

He is OK but he sounds retarded when he compares these Democrats to those of Clinton and Obama. Even their rhetoric on abortion and illegals has gone far left of Obama let alone Clinton.
You realize Joe was vp with Obama?

Forum List

Back