Why do you want to elect Trump again?

Huge debt, failed tariffs, less than 3% economic growth…

oh he lead us to first in pandemic deaths!
So Trump has killed off all those people with Covid?

I thought Trump got us the vaccine you tell everyone to get that is our salvation. In fact, Pfiezer waited a week after the election to come out with the vaccine so that he would lose cuz the CEO did not like him.

So how many has Biden killed with Covid, or is it just Trump that kills people with Covid?

But you are completely dodging. Clinton balanced the budget, Bush increased deficits. Obama fixed the Bush mess and deficits decreased. Trump inherited a strong economy and deficits increased. You are either dishonest or stupid.

Deficits decreased under Clinton and Obama. When have deficits ever decreased with more repub policy?
Trump inherited a strong economy?? are you out of your God Damn mind? that was the most sluggish administration is my lifetime as disposable income was cut almost 20% while that dumbfuck was in office. Under Trump that disposable income came back with reduced taxes freeing up money for investment. The one place Republicans mess up when trying to help the working class they are afraid to cut all the entitlement spending initiated by democrats when trying to increase their voting base. Republicans should cut these programs and then people would go back to work, the Mexican influx would go away if there were no support programs and safety nets. Democrats are destroying this country and if you are for the policies in place today that tells me and everyone else here you are one of the burdens that is screwing the US, I am guess one of those free rent fucks that may have an income but just playing the system. You motherfuckers make me sick.

Trump had 4 years and what to show for it exactly?

Nothing much is left of it because Biden and his handlers have made it a point to wipe as much of it off the books as possible, which is partly how things have gotten so fucked up.

I thought Trump got us the vaccine you tell everyone to get that is our salvation. In fact, Pfiezer waited a week after the election to come out with the vaccine so that he would lose cuz the CEO did not like him.

So how many has Biden killed with Covid, or is it just Trump that kills people with Covid?
Most expensive healthcare in the world. And he still had us leading the death race.

Trump inherited a strong economy?? are you out of your God Damn mind? that was the most sluggish administration is my lifetime as disposable income was cut almost 20% while that dumbfuck was in office. Under Trump that disposable income came back with reduced taxes freeing up money for investment. The one place Republicans mess up when trying to help the working class they are afraid to cut all the entitlement spending initiated by democrats when trying to increase their voting base. Republicans should cut these programs and then people would go back to work, the Mexican influx would go away if there were no support programs and safety nets. Democrats are destroying this country and if you are for the policies in place today that tells me and everyone else here you are one of the burdens that is screwing the US, I am guess one of those free rent fucks that may have an income but just playing the system. You motherfuckers make me sick.
Sluggish? You realize trumps growth was about the same right? Gosh you are stupid.

Huge debt, failed tariffs, less than 3% economic growth…

oh he lead us to first in pandemic deaths!
Actually Pelosi, Shumer, and even De Blasio all bitched and moaned when Trump shutdown all flights in and out of China saying the virus was fake. Trump pushed companies for vaccine and now Biden can't even handle setting a plan for mass vaccinations. Joe Biden is the Dem in Dementia

Any repub care to answer?

Deficits decreased under Clinton and Obama. When have deficits ever decreased with more repub policy?

Actually Pelosi, Shumer, and even De Blasio all bitched and moaned when Trump shutdown all flights in and out of China saying the virus was fake. Trump pushed companies for vaccine and now Biden can't even handle setting a plan for mass vaccinations. Joe Biden is the Dem in Dementia
Yes trump policy so good he lead us to the most deaths. Bravo.

You hyper-partisan idiots make me laugh. You're so buy attempting to blame Trump or each other for COVID-19 that you have lost focus on the fact that the ONLY ones to blame for the total number of dead around the globe is it;s creator - the CCP.

Biden promised to be the great uniter, but right now he continues to demonize the unvaccinated in order to push his Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate, dividing the nation while refusing to condemn / blame / hold accountable those responsible for the pandemic, his Billionaire Benefactor, the CCP

But you are completely dodging. Clinton balanced the budget, Bush increased deficits. Obama fixed the Bush mess and deficits decreased. Trump inherited a strong economy and deficits increased. You are either dishonest or stupid.

Taxes were also extremely high. But you Leftist retards completely forget the Clinton numbers were totally fudged and based on projections.

You hyper-partisan idiots make me laugh. You're so buy attempting to blame Trump or each other for COVID-19 that you have lost focus on the fact that the ONLY ones to blame for the total number of dead around the globe is it;s creator - the CCP.

Biden promised to be the great uniter, but right now he continues to demonize the unvaccinated in order to push his Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate, dividing the nation while refusing to condemn / blame / hold accountable those responsible for the pandemic, his Billionaire Benefactor, the CCP
I've always said this Wuhan Flu was a biological attack that spread worldwide, but the target was Trump, pure and simple.

Pfizer didn't take any money from Trump or the US gov. They recognized the threat early on..

Trump "didn't want to cause a panic" so he downplayed the danger for months.. He didn't support masks, social distancing or shut downs. He was mostly concerned with his reelection and was really annoyed with the Covid problem.

People should ask about all those illegals coming across our southern border in huge numbers that are COVID carriers infecting the rest of us. By some estimates 25% of them are spreading the virus here, and what is Biden doing about that? Yeah, no more Border Patrol on horses, I got that; not helping. People seem to forget what Pelosi and Biden were saying when COVID 1st broke out.

Right you are.. What's wrong with these fat old men? Do they relate to TRump?

Forum List

Back