Why do you want to elect Trump again?

I like Trump because he focuses on things that make America Prosper, another 4 years of Trump and I could have retired 5 years earlier than goal. He looks out for the working class instead of signing bill after bill trying kill off the working class. He also does not waste time on men wanting to urinate with little girls in the same bathroom or tracking every last dollar moved between a retirement and checking account. Democrats only care about elites and poor and the latter keeps increasing size under their leadership. I never thought I would consider this but Costa Rica is looking promising for retirement if Democrats keep getting the leadership roles
Repubs love failed policy: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Repubs love failed policy: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
we lover 74.8% returns on our 401ks, laughing at your huge deficit comments since you apparently support ACA and this 3.5 trillion bill from the left

we lover 74.8% returns on our 401ks, laughing at your huge deficit comments since you apparently support ACA and this 3.5 trillion bill from the left
But you sure can’t deny he racked up huge debt. Deficits decreased under Clinton and Obama. When have deficits ever decreased with more repub policy?

My 401k was doing fine already.

But you sure can’t deny he racked up huge debt. Deficits decreased under Clinton and Obama. When have deficits ever decreased with more repub policy?

My 401k was doing fine already.
Obamacare was almost all of the debt dumbfuck, damn you are brainwashed and debt has increased every year under every President. Yes my 401k was fine before Trump but it was super before he left. It was like a shot of Popeye' spinach!!

Calm down boomer.

otto the angry guy: I have nothing, kaz, I'm going to just repeat back to you what you said to me

otto the angry guy: Nope, still nothing

otto the angry guy: Nada

otto the angry guy: Nope, I have nothing

Got it, jackass

Just a question for conservatives. What will Trump do in 4 years he did not do in the first 4 years?

Or are you hoping just to buy time?

It's time to face some facts, the DNC now runs elections on TDS, and effectively as we saw in California. But let's say Trump wins, after another 4 years of multiple impeachments, endless FBI investigations, and probably worse, the DNC will be having a Bernie Sanders look a like waiting to take over the Oval office after the 4 years is up and he can't run anymore.

Now I'm not trying to convince anyone of who to vote for, just telling you what is coming is all as they will run off TDS long after Trump is gone, citing every GOP candidate as a Trump clone.

My main concern is actually addressing the issue at hand, which is a government by and for the DNC.

That is why I support the Article V movement. States need to rise up and amend the Constitution to take power away from the Federal government, but doing such things as limiting the terms of those in Congress and/or limiting the spending of Congress. Both of these issues about 80% of Americans favor, which would be unifying. But so long as you allow the circus of Biden/Trump to evenly divide the country, we will get nowhere.
Entertainment value alone. Leftists heads just explode

Obamacare was almost all of the debt dumbfuck, damn you are brainwashed and debt has increased every year under every President. Yes my 401k was fine before Trump but it was super before he left. It was like a shot of Popeye' spinach!!
I’ll ask again. Deficits decreased under Clinton and Obama. When have deficits ever decreased with more repub policy?

I’ll ask again. Deficits decreased under Clinton and Obama. When have deficits ever decreased with more repub policy?
And I will reply again, debt goes up under every administration. With the taxes and burdens that Democrats put on the working class, we deserve that money in our pocket since we carry the sorry ass classes the democrats use for voting base

And I will reply again, debt goes up under every administration. With the taxes and burdens that Democrats put on the working class, we deserve that money in our pocket since we carry the sorry ass classes the democrats use for voting base
You are dodging the question again. I said deficits. It’s clear repubs are awful for debt. Otherwise you wouldn’t have to dodge. Run along.

Deficits decreased under Clinton and Obama. When have deficits ever decreased with more repub policy?

I wouldn't vote for him in the primary, but if he runs and wins the party nomination, then without question I would support him 100% running against any mother fucking Dimocrat.
I would just as soon Trump NOT run, primarily because the enemy will do everything to try and torpedo his 2024 bid and if he wins, try and torpedo his administration. Best thing for the GOP to do is NOT to run another milquetoast dickless, spinelss "moderate", but to bring someone who shares Trump's political ideology, but not as caustic.

Just a question for conservatives. What will Trump do in 4 years he did not do in the first 4 years?

Or are you hoping just to buy time?

It's time to face some facts, the DNC now runs elections on TDS, and effectively as we saw in California. But let's say Trump wins, after another 4 years of multiple impeachments, endless FBI investigations, and probably worse, the DNC will be having a Bernie Sanders look a like waiting to take over the Oval office after the 4 years is up and he can't run anymore.

Now I'm not trying to convince anyone of who to vote for, just telling you what is coming is all as they will run off TDS long after Trump is gone, citing every GOP candidate as a Trump clone.

My main concern is actually addressing the issue at hand, which is a government by and for the DNC.

That is why I support the Article V movement. States need to rise up and amend the Constitution to take power away from the Federal government, but doing such things as limiting the terms of those in Congress and/or limiting the spending of Congress. Both of these issues about 80% of Americans favor, which would be unifying. But so long as you allow the circus of Biden/Trump to evenly divide the country, we will get nowhere.
Interesting thought.

You are dodging the question again. I said deficits. It’s clear repubs are awful for debt. Otherwise you wouldn’t have to dodge. Run along.

Deficits decreased under Clinton and Obama. When have deficits ever decreased with more repub policy?
not dodging, just not agreeing with your manipulation. You support reckless spending with higher taxes, we get than. You are the cancer, we are the cure

I would just as soon Trump NOT run, primarily because the enemy will do everything to try and torpedo his 2024 bid and if he wins, try and torpedo his administration. Best thing for the GOP to do is NOT to run another milquetoast dickless, spinelss "moderate", but to bring someone who shares Trump's political ideology, but not as caustic.
I hope it is Desantis

not dodging, just not agreeing with your manipulation. You support reckless spending with higher taxes, we get than. You are the cancer, we are the cure
But you are completely dodging. Clinton balanced the budget, Bush increased deficits. Obama fixed the Bush mess and deficits decreased. Trump inherited a strong economy and deficits increased. You are either dishonest or stupid.

otto the angry guy: I have nothing, kaz, I'm going to just repeat back to you what you said to me

otto the angry guy: Nope, still nothing

otto the angry guy: Nada

otto the angry guy: Nope, I have nothing

Got it, jackass
You need therapy boomer

Answer: keep the progressive liberals at bay. I don't think there's any question that the Far Left wants to change this country forever into what I would characterize as a one-party, big gov't nanny state. Frankly, at this point it seems unavoidable and I do not know if such a condition can be reversed without a revolution. Hopefully bloodless but hell, people are getting shot and killed anyway right now during riots and disturbances in our major cities. Should I think all that will subside, or will it get worse? I'm guessing it'll get a lot worse, and maybe if Trump is re-elected we are merely putting off the inevitable, and maybe even acerbating the situation and hastening the violence. But make no mistake, once the democrats have the WH and control of Congress with 50 votes in the Senate that will acquiesce to ending the filibuster, packing the court, adding a couple of new states, and control all the election laws, we are basically fucked.

Forum List

Back