Why do you want to elect Trump again?

My gaydar is dead on, fag. Your queer posts were your own choice. And I still don't give a fuck how you feel, Queen Angry Guy
Wow, way to keep the outrage, anger and distain flying QOP boomer.

Americans want their government to work, not be a little bathtub for corporate interests.

Your 80% claim is wildly wrong.

Yeah, and the only way government can work is if we give it more and more money. Isn’t that right?

Just a question for conservatives. What will Trump do in 4 years he did not do in the first 4 years?

Or are you hoping just to buy time?

It's time to face some facts, the DNC now runs elections on TDS, and effectively as we saw in California. But let's say Trump wins, after another 4 years of multiple impeachments, endless FBI investigations, and probably worse, the DNC will be having a Bernie Sanders look a like waiting to take over the Oval office after the 4 years is up and he can't run anymore.

Now I'm not trying to convince anyone of who to vote for, just telling you what is coming is all as they will run off TDS long after Trump is gone, citing every GOP candidate as a Trump clone.

My main concern is actually addressing the issue at hand, which is a government by and for the DNC.

That is why I support the Article V movement. States need to rise up and amend the Constitution to take power away from the Federal government, but doing such things as limiting the terms of those in Congress and/or limiting the spending of Congress. Both of these issues about 80% of Americans favor, which would be unifying. But so long as you allow the circus of Biden/Trump to evenly divide the country, we will get nowhere.

Better question is....Do you actually believe you can elect Biden or in a real world, Harris again, lol.

Trump is not the guy, nor the woman!

You have publicly screwed the pooch, and are putting all your eggs in 1 basket; we aren't.

Biden is a post toasty. I would worry more about you than us, and that is being 100% honest!

Trump would have gone the way of Hillary if he'd taken the path of past Losers. Write a book, make millions. Get some sun. See Tuscany. But nnnnooooo. He demands to be in the news and continuse his crusade of "they stole it from me" even though most people know he's full of shit.

The problem for the gop is that they have a host of "characters" who've ridden his ... trail of shit. Perry "trust god to end rape" and DeSantis "stop covid testing to stop covid."

The normally sane actors whove plied their careers on corporate greed and fiscal sanity need some equally news worthy story to ply .... "We never should have left Afgahn. "
--

Trail of shit? The only thing you leftists have is your leaders and their allies msm managed to blame covid on Trump instead of the Chinese because they needed to win the election. Trump owned both the dems and the media until then while accomplishing most of his agenda.

Who said I did Ginbreath? I am seriously thinking about back Mike Rowe....

1632176087683.png

I understand human nature and the power of money. I would rather not just let the rich influencers win so easy.

Does it make you feel uncomfortable that one party just decided to take the money and rule as sycophants to it.

You do understand the demleftists have as many if not more rich donors, including corporations, as the republicans right?

I want him to do just what he did when he was POTUS. He was good for America and Americans. I loved UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. I loved jobs all across the country and I sure loved a great economy. Nothing wrong with gas at 1.70 a gallon either. Wish that were back.

I liked the tax cuts and I liked that he tried to honor every campaign promise he made. In short IMO he was a great POTUS and I'll be voting for him again if he runs in 2024.

He sure beats the hell out of Bidung.
The unemployment rate was really low when he took office and had been trending lower for 6 years. It wasn’t his policy that did it.

I like Trump because he focuses on things that make America Prosper, another 4 years of Trump and I could have retired 5 years earlier than goal. He looks out for the working class instead of signing bill after bill trying kill off the working class. He also does not waste time on men wanting to urinate with little girls in the same bathroom or tracking every last dollar moved between a retirement and checking account. Democrats only care about elites and poor and the latter keeps increasing size under their leadership. I never thought I would consider this but Costa Rica is looking promising for retirement if Democrats keep getting the leadership roles

New Topics

Forum List

Back