Why do you want to elect Trump again?

Yep...impeachment is an accusation, an indictment by the House.....An impeachment is dogshit without a conviction in the Senate.
It is two seperate processes. The Senate part does not determine whether or not impeachable offenses occurred or innocence/guilt. It only determines whether or not warrants removing him from office. The fact is, he was impeached. Twice. You can’t pretend otherwise.

It is two seperate processes. The Senate part does not determine whether or not impeachable offenses occurred or innocence/guilt. It only determines whether or not warrants removing him from office. The fact is, he was impeached. Twice. You can’t pretend otherwise.
Right, one is a bullshit process where a corrupt, fucked in the head congress with TDS can draft articles for whatever reason they want and the other is where the articles are considered to have merit or considered to be dogshit by the senate...just like I said

Why do you want to elect Trump again?​

Cause it would make dipshit libtards go out of their mind.
tumblr_o3yror5hGe1vnhtpro1_500.gif

Why do you want to elect Trump again?​

Because I think he could easily bag another 3 impeachments and extend his lead over Clinton and Andrew Johnson.

Lonely florida guy, an anti-vaxxer is someone who is against all vaccines.

Yes, you pulled off being stupid and a liar to think that someone for vaccines is an anti-Vaxxer, stupid fuck. Democrats just lie, lie, lie and lie, like you, angry guy
An anti-masker is some who is against masks who dies from COVID-19.

There are no anti-maskers anywhere, fucking retard. Want to wear a mask? Do it. No one gives a shit.

You couldn't even get through one post without just starting to lie your ass off again, angry guy

Yes, you pulled off being stupid and a liar to think that someone for vaccines is an anti-Vaxxer, stupid fuck. Democrats just lie, lie, lie and lie, like you, angry guy

There are no anti-maskers anywhere, fucking retard. Want to wear a mask? Do it. No one gives a shit.

You couldn't even get through one post without just starting to lie your ass off again, angry guy
Dude, don't get triggered. It's hot outside and your tea is low.

I want him to do just what he did when he was POTUS. He was good for America and Americans. I loved UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. I loved jobs all across the country and I sure loved a great economy. Nothing wrong with gas at 1.70 a gallon either. Wish that were back.

I liked the tax cuts and I liked that he tried to honor every campaign promise he made. In short IMO he was a great POTUS and I'll be voting for him again if he runs in 2024.

He sure beats the hell out of Bidung.

Trump had nothing to do with the price of gasoline.

Care4all
Kinda hard to correct the truth. I know cause that's what I paid for gas in Florida. 1.70 or a little higher. Not my fault you paid more.

Oh and we were oil independent before Bidung came along. He stopped drilling for oil on Fed lands and wants to get rid of fracking. Now gas is from 2.85 and some at 3.05. Speculators aren't stupid. They see the writing on the wall. Get ready for higher prices.

I liked the 1.70 under Trump.

We have never been energy independent.. During the Obama years US production went from 4.5 million bpd to 10 million bpd. We still import 9 million bpd.

US Producers and OPEC want oil to stay between 65 and 75 dollars a barrel .

You keep repeating that bunk about gas prices being only $1.70 under Trump's rule....when you have been CORRECTED every time.

Gasoline prices under Trump before the Pandemic shut down, was $2.47 cents a gallon.

The reason gas dropped to about $1.90 a gallon is because we shut down businesses, millions of people were laid off and not traveling to work, and others were told to work from home, restaurants and bars and many businesses were closed or limited so people were not using gasoline for pleasure either...plane travel was also shut down or limited...

All of these things that happened all at once, caused an over abundance of supply...we had way more oil/gasoline than the USA and whole world, needed.

THAT is what caused gasoline prices to drop down below $2, NOT Trump policies.

She's been told that a dozen times. You can't fix stupid.

Just a question for conservatives. What will Trump do in 4 years he did not do in the first 4 years?

Or are you hoping just to buy time?

It's time to face some facts, the DNC now runs elections on TDS, and effectively as we saw in California. But let's say Trump wins, after another 4 years of multiple impeachments, endless FBI investigations, and probably worse, the DNC will be having a Bernie Sanders look a like waiting to take over the Oval office after the 4 years is up and he can't run anymore.

Now I'm not trying to convince anyone of who to vote for, just telling you what is coming is all as they will run off TDS long after Trump is gone, citing every GOP candidate as a Trump clone.

My main concern is actually addressing the issue at hand, which is a government by and for the DNC.

That is why I support the Article V movement. States need to rise up and amend the Constitution to take power away from the Federal government, but doing such things as limiting the terms of those in Congress and/or limiting the spending of Congress. Both of these issues about 80% of Americans favor, which would be unifying. But so long as you allow the circus of Biden/Trump to evenly divide the country, we will get nowhere.

Donald trump was re-elected in a landslide, and your side engaged in the worst election fraud in American history.

There is no need to elect trump.

There is a need to rid the country of the treasonous incompetent monster who stole the office.

Dude, don't get triggered. It's hot outside and your tea is low.
Thanks for the tip, angry guy.

And otto the homo goes for .... feelings ....

Just FYI fag, I don't give a shit how you feel, keep it to yourself

Thanks for the tip, angry guy.

And otto the homo goes for .... feelings ....

Just FYI fag, I don't give a shit how you feel, keep it to yourself
Dude, your gaydar must be off.

Just a question for conservatives. What will Trump do in 4 years he did not do in the first 4 years?

Or are you hoping just to buy time?

It's time to face some facts, the DNC now runs elections on TDS, and effectively as we saw in California. But let's say Trump wins, after another 4 years of multiple impeachments, endless FBI investigations, and probably worse, the DNC will be having a Bernie Sanders look a like waiting to take over the Oval office after the 4 years is up and he can't run anymore.

Now I'm not trying to convince anyone of who to vote for, just telling you what is coming is all as they will run off TDS long after Trump is gone, citing every GOP candidate as a Trump clone.

My main concern is actually addressing the issue at hand, which is a government by and for the DNC.

That is why I support the Article V movement. States need to rise up and amend the Constitution to take power away from the Federal government, but doing such things as limiting the terms of those in Congress and/or limiting the spending of Congress. Both of these issues about 80% of Americans favor, which would be unifying. But so long as you allow the circus of Biden/Trump to evenly divide the country, we will get nowhere.
Because he actually does stuff.......and he bashes the media all the time....I love it......they are the enemy of the state.

CNN told Nikki Minajs cousin unless they answer their questions, they will dox him, fucking horrible people

Forum List

Back