Why do you trust this guy?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
When you're ill you go to a doctor, not to a Software developer.
Today he injects you a cocktail which had been never tested before ( two months are too laughable time for testing )
Is our world gonna stupid?

Gates-of-Hell-2-foto-Twitter.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

Today he injects you a cocktail which had been never tested before ( two months are too laughable time for testing )

Again with a lie you call a lie about your lie....

I suppose you think that test done from 2002 are just a couple of months. Bill Gates has given no one a vaccination.

I'm not aware where he has injected anyone. Do you have a link?
Long Term Service Channel.
Lame retort-The Long-Term Servicing Channel, which is designed to be used only for specialized devices (which typically don't run Office) such as those that control medical equipment or ATM machines, receives new feature releases every two to three years.

Again with a lie you call a lie about your lie....

I suppose you think that test done from 2002 are just a couple of months. Bill Gates has given no one a vaccination.
How about 2020?

One of his companies has poked 40,000 people.

With tens of millions having been vaccinated. The vaccines started under Trump. Trump bragged about how quickly it was developed. Why not blame him?

With tens of millions having been vaccinated. The vaccines started under Trump. Trump bragged about how quickly it was developed. Why not blame him?
Wow, that was a quick deflection and change of subject.

President Trump doesn’t run a pharmaceutical company making a vaccine. All he could do was trust the government’s “number one doctor”, Fauci. Of course it turned out FauXi was lying to the President, lying to the American people, and was covering up his crimes.

President Trump doesn’t run a pharmaceutical company making a vaccine. All he could do was trust the government’s “number one doctor”, Fauci. Of course it turned out FauXi was lying to the President, lying to the American people, and was covering up his crimes.

And the vaccines have worked.

Long Term Service Channel.
Lame retort-The Long-Term Servicing Channel, which is designed to be used only for specialized devices (which typically don't run Office) such as those that control medical equipment or ATM machines, receives new feature releases every two to three years.
You are wrong. ATMs for example use embedded editions. The LTSC is for Enterprise clients that wish to get no feature updates. Thus the LTSC client won´t get new versions of Windows. The current one ist still 1809 and an upgrade is impossible unless the client pruchases are new version, which on the other hand won´t be necessary for quite a while because it is the LONG TERM Service Channel. Besides missing features like the App Store, it is a normal Windows intended to be installed on normal computers.

The Bible says medical doctors are "past feeling" and that they have "given themselves over to lasciviousness."

If it isn't COVID-19, take HIV+AIDS for example. If the doctors are going to inject a so-called "antiviral cocktail" ostensibly to treat or cure HIV+AIDS — then a legitimate question to ask is whether their agenda is of healing or of hate.

It's usually a male subject who is "served" with a diagnosis of HIV+AIDS in the manner of divorce papers, after all, and there are certain laws or statutes on the books which apply to HIV+AIDS and not to other illnesses or diseases.

Reductio ad absurdum. I don't believe the high school sex ed propaganda. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by fire and brimstone, and there is no modern disease that didn't exist back then.

that's right, scum demonRATS don't take to sarcasm, unless it comes out of a scum demonRAT...
now, go inject disinfectant into yourself

Bill Gates likes testing vaccines on African children:

and little kids on epstein island

what part of-its not a vaccine-do you not understand?---its a shot in the dark, and if there are consequences, well, thats on you

When you're ill you go to a doctor, not to a Software developer.
Is our world gonna stupid?

Gates-of-Hell-2-foto-Twitter.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

I have never trusted that goof-ball. Never once.

what part of-its not a vaccine-do you not understand?---its a shot in the dark, and if there are consequences, well, thats on you

You didn't post anything to understand. You posted your conspiracy. Even Trump took it. Obviously it has made a difference.

New Topics

Forum List

Back