Why do you trust this guy?

When you're ill you go to a doctor, not to a Software developer.
Today he injects you a cocktail which had been never tested before ( two months are too laughable time for testing )
Is our world gonna stupid?

Gates-of-Hell-2-foto-Twitter.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

Absolute rubbish. You're a dickhead. You have no evidence for any of that. Grow up you hate filled imbecile.
You're a dickhead. You have no evidence to dispute. Grow up you hate filled imbecile.

I might be a dickhead but I know you have no evidence to support your claims.
You're just another filthy Republican attempting to smear every lefty in the country.
You won't get away with it with me boy.
deflection, and denial noted, little boy...you lose, again

I thought you might offer evidence to refute my claims but all I got was my denial noted. Big deal. I'm petrified.

Today he injects you a cocktail which had been never tested before ( two months are too laughable time for testing )

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

Absolute rubbish. You're a dickhead. You have no evidence for any of that. Grow up you hate filled imbecile.
You're a dickhead. You have no evidence to dispute. Grow up you hate filled imbecile.

You're just another filthy Republican attempting to smear every lefty in the country.

I thought you might offer evidence to refute my claims but all I got was my denial noted. Big deal. I'm petrified.
You have no evidence to dispute it

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

You're parroting me again.

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

just proving a fact, something you know nothing about

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg
Yes I do. If you want money for a worthy cause you go to a philanthropist. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, has given away $41.3 billion to various international and domestic causes to date. I'm not seeing him wanting to get rich off vaccines.

Gates has NEVER done anything that did not return a profit.
Gates has never given way a cent most likely.
For example, if you wanted to invest in a bio company, you would not do it in the US because it would cost too much.
Then if you built facilities, you could only write it off against profits, and would have to amortize over 25 years.
But if you claimed it was all a charity, then you could write it all off immediately.
You would make it look like you were donating health care to poor countries, but in reality you would by-passing FDA regulations that would not let you experiment in the US.

You need to learn more about the long and sordid history of Bill Gates.
Just look up what he did to Borland or how he routinely did criminal things like buy up shelf space.
I don't personally blame him too much, since it is a cutthroat business world, but he consistently put out a terrible product and usually stole ideas from others. Like he stole MD-DOS from CP/M, he stole the IDE from the Amiga, he stole NT from OS/2, etc.
Your hatred has blinded you to reality: Bill and Melinda Gates have given $45.5 billion to charitable causes, including the eponymously named Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, since 1994, CNBC reported, citing the Chronicle of Philanthropy. In 2019, the couple donated $589 million to charity, making them the seventh most philanthropic people last year.

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

I didn't see any facts. Show me again.

donny ignored science & medical professionals & instead went with
' his hunches '.

i'm willing to put my money on this dude - who seems to know wtf he is talking about based on actual learning & being involved. he sure as hell was spot on back in 2015.

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

why do scum demonRATS support pedophiles?
gates
xiden
clinton

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

You're bring childish and pedantic.
The OP suggests gates is vacci eating people trying to kill everyone. That's a lie.

If you believe that is true, where's your evidence? It can't be that hard but you could beat liar.

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg
The world is not devoid of rich fools. Beware.

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

The OP suggests gates is vacci eating people trying to kill everyone. That's a lie.

If you believe that is true, where's your evidence? It can't be that hard but you could beat liar.
You have no evidence to dispute it....lets see exactly how retarded you are...for the third time

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

You have no evidence to dispute it....lets see exactly how retarded you are...for the third time

What is it we're disputing?

Forum List

Back