Why do you think hotter women are most likely Republican?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't hotter. Right wingers just prefer fewer teeth.

It's simple:

A. Conservatives generally live cleaner lives.
B. Conservatives are more responsible, thus more likely to take care of themselves.
C. Conservatives are more likely rational thinkers. Irrational behavior impacts your health.
D. They were more likely blessed with beauty, so unlike the common feminist, they don't seek to level the playing field for their short-comings.

I actually think there is a lot to be said on this matter about conservatives tending to have money. I think a lot of that plays into it; on every spectrum, stress levels, how much food is in the house, that they have a stable home and routine, etc. A wealthy baby is a healthy baby or something.

It's simple:

B. Conservatives are more responsible, thus more likely to take care of themselves.
C. Conservatives are more likely rational thinkers. Irrational behavior impacts your health.
D. They were more likely blessed with beauty, so unlike the common feminist, they don't seek to level the playing field for their short-comings.

Feminist tend to let themselves get fat. Then they hate men for not wanting them.

I actually think there is a lot to be said on this matter about conservatives tending to have money. I think a lot of that plays into it; on every spectrum, stress levels, how much food is in the house, that they have a stable home and routine, etc. A wealthy baby is a healthy baby or something.
Looking at the size of a good many liberals they must have some money. That rich/poor BS is just BS both parties have rich people and I bet the democrat party has the most. Wasn't it just last week the RNC was being accused of having high school uneducated poor bumpkins as members?

It's simple:

Feminist tend to let themselves get fat. Then they hate men for not wanting them.

I would thing a good many of them don't care if men want them.....

I know the answer, but I'd like to hear what you think.

For the record, they're better in the sack as well.

And, we're much smarter and nicer.

I know the answer, but I'd like to hear what you think.

For the record, they're better in the sack as well.

I agree, it is better to put liberal women in sacks. I am thinking most are double baggers.

It's simple:

Wrong. All they obsess about is how men react to them.

Liberals have their share of wealthy people. Their narrative just wants you to believe differently to produce an emotionally unstrung support group, as demonstrated by Mathew.

As money is concerned, the primary difference between conservatives and liberals is conservatives are generally more responsible (e.g., have a job) and they're more responsible with their cash. You know "CONSERVATIVE"?

It's simple:

Wrong. All they obsess about is how men react to them.

Wrong, most men don't like lesbians, well except for the good looking ones. :D We having fun yet?

By far, the largest general population of "hottest women" I've seen are not American women; thus they are not at all Republican. Among the traits that make them attractive, their lack of excess body fat is paramount. Yes, of course, there are obese women in those countries but not with the abundance with which one finds them in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back