Zone1 Why do you need gods?

I check threads that I've posted in, whether I get an alert or not. I don't know what you're doing.
4i6Ckte.gif

No, I see you doing it here. You act like a lot like standard lefties.
Like I said the my dominant hand has nothing to do with my politics

If anything I am most closely aligned with libertarians than democrats or republicans and I have a lot of disagreement with libertarians on things but you are incapable of the thought processes that will allow you to see more than just 2 choices for anything

Like I said the my dominant hand has nothing to do with my politics

If anything I am most closely aligned with libertarians than democrats or republicans and I have a lot of disagreement with libertarians on things but you are incapable of the thought processes that will allow you to see more than just 2 choices for anything

Lefties, there is just something wrong with the way that they think. And you exhibit that behavior.

What part of "Existing. God is existence itself. Existence cannot come from non-existence." did you not understand?

The part where Aquinas is told that this is a case of "special pleading" by arbitrarily defining God as the only thing which can come from non-existence.

But that's a LOT of philosophy and Catholic theology you wouldn't understand anyway.

Forum List

Back