Why do you hate Trump?

I am an adult who can think for myself instead of being a mindless sheep, though, and so ask questions as well as evaluate his performance as president separate from my opinions of him as a human. The first question I ask is "why do people hate him?" The answer to that comes easily. The rank and file as is represented in this thread hate him because they have been trained to hate him, as they are little more than programmable automatons doing the bidding of others. I am much reminded of 1984's five minutes of hate where people all assemble on command to vent their spleen as directed.

The problem there was that the Five Minute Hate was a ritual, not something people did spontaneously. Were you even paying attention when you read that book? Or did you just use the cliff notes?

People hate Trump because he's an awful human being who has done an awful job.

To know why he is really hated, though, one needs to look beyond those who have been trained to hate and examine the reasons the trainers have for hating him. That one is easy as well. Trump is an unabashed nationalist. He stands for our nation state, supports our sovereignty, and makes decisions based upon what is good for the American people. THAT is why he is hated, as the globalists who are manipulating the uneducated and unintelligent have THEIR agenda to protect.

Oh, noes, not "The Globalists".... are those Black UN Helicopters bothering you again?

Uh, guy, free trade is GOOD for the American people. It means we have access to goods and services we wouldn't otherwise have access to. To put it another way, I run a "Trade Deficit" with Walmart. But I get the value of the goods and services I buy from Walmart.

Trump has alienated our allies and sucked up to our enemies. He's instigated trade wars that have damaged our economy. (Yes, the economy was going into the shitter long before TRUMP PLAGUE showed up.) And of course, he's fucked up the response to Covid, 270,000 Americans are now dead, and you think, "Yeah, let's reward that guy with a second term even though a clear majority voted against him!!!"

First, I notice that the gutless bastards never try to compel Islamic bakers to make your gay cakes, rather you prey on Christians because you know that they won't cut your heads off, that you can violate their rights and they will restrain themselves to lawful responses that preserve your safety.

No one in America refuses to serve cakes to anyone, the only thing the fascistic bastards are restrained from doing is FORCING others to engage in art that violates their religious views, views that the fascistic bastards think should be forbidden. When you reach a deeper level of humanity and maturity you will respect the right of your fellow human beings to hold and act on views that they hold precious just as they respect your right to do the same.

First, who would want to buy a cake from a Muslim bakery other than other Muslims? And sorry, when was the last time a Muslim in this country cut someone's head off? ON the other hand, we've had crazy Chrisitans blow up gay bars and abortion clinics because that's what Jesus would do.

Second, hiding your bigotry behind religion is not "art". It's a fucking cake. If some guy refused to serve a black person, we'd have no argument here. If they claimed that an interracial couple could be refused service because of his interpretation of Exodus 34:10-16, 2 or Corinthians 6:14 says so, we'd have a problem with that.

But you say, "I'm not going to serve gays because the bible says so." Um. No. Doesn't work like that. If the bible says you can't do something, then don't be in that line of work.

When these big tech companies were in their infancy, they claimed that they would act as "common carriers" essentially nothing more than platforms, not unlike the trucks that delivered newspapers back in the day. Why it would be silly to hold truckers responsible for the headlines that were on the newspapers they were delivering, and Congress, being agreeable, fashioned immunity for them to shield them from the prosecution that would result if a publisher slandered or censored others while pretending to be a free and neutral observer and platform.

Clearly they are engaging in viewpoint discrimination, censorship and even trying to influence elections. It's long past time for their Congressional Immunity to be removed and for them to be subject to the same regulation as every other publisher.

Wow, guy, I'm on facebook all the time and I see no lack of Pro-Trump memes and articles. (I actually do see less of them now because I've blocked friends and relatives who were pro-Trump.) Twitter hasn't revoked Trump's account, although I think everyone wishes to God they would, even his followers.

All I've seen is positive things he has done since he entered the WH.
Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.
He is a lying conman who only cares about himself.

The OP is clearly asking for some honesty. We all know your ridiculous hypocritical excuse. This is a cue to your conducting some self reflection
I stand by what I said. You are ridiculous.

You're a cardboard cutout controlled by DNC talking points
No I have a mind of my own. I am from New York City and have been on to Trump for decades.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You endlessly parrot the Democrat party with a "mind of" your own, that's funny

Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.

The OP is clearly asking for some honesty. We all know your ridiculous hypocritical excuse. This is a cue to your conducting some self reflection

No I have a mind of my own. I am from New York City and have been on to Trump for decades.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Agreeing and parenting are two different things. The parrots are those who repeat Trump's lies.

Agreeing and parenting are two different things. The parrots are those who repeat Trump's lies.
That's parenting.

That's parenting.
Parroting.

You're doubling down now on parroting Democrats.

First you moronically claimed that you independently decided you agree with every Democrat position.

Now you're parroting their lie that because I came to the conclusion that Trump is better than Biden that duh, dar, I agree with Trump on every issue, which is just you lying and being a sheep again. You're full of shit, automaton

That's parenting.

You mean you're parroting, not parenting

That's parenting.
Parroting.

Yes, that's you being a third grader. You can't say of course any disagreement with Democrats, so you come up with the mentally challenged third grader playgrounding lie.

You can't of course back up that you ever disagree with Democrats, so it's to the playground for you!

That's parenting.
Parroting.

Yes, that's you being a third grader. You can't say of course any disagreement with Democrats, so you come up with the mentally challenged third grader playgrounding lie.

You can't of course back up that you ever disagree with Democrats, so it's to the playground for you!
You certainly understand the 3rd grade playground bullying. You must be proud of yourself even though you cannot construct an adult argument.

That's parenting.
Parroting.

You certainly understand the 3rd grade playground bullying. You must be proud of yourself even though you cannot construct an adult argument.

NoNukes: No I'm not, kaz, You ARE! You are, kaz! I'm not, you are!

Yeah, you're a third grade playgrounder

His hand size and cock size lies

I didn't hear this lie, dammit! Link?
It was in the 2016 republican primary, Rubio I think, had made a comment about his small hands, Trump went on to say that his dick was just fine blah blah blah, and not small, as the saying goes, small hands, small dick.... :lol:

Yeah, here it is....

Last edited:
His hand size and cock size lies

I didn't hear this lie, dammit! Link?
It was in the 2016 republican primary, Rubio I think, had made a comment about his small hands, Trump went on to say that his dick was just fine blah blah blah, and not small, as the saying goes, small hands, small dick.... :lol:

Yeah, here it is....

So....you find fault with the recipient of the small hands things, but not with the guy that first plastered it all over social media in his fascination of what is in Trumps pants. I always thought Rubio was :pinkygirly:

aq2cy3phgn261.jpg

Forum List

Back