Why do you hate Trump?

All I've seen is positive things he has done since he entered the WH.
Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.

why do I hate trump....

?????

thinking......

golly.....

why why why......?

why do I hate trump?

is it because he cheats at golf?

or.......

The 598 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has ...
The 598 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List. By JASMINE C. LEE and KEVIN QUEALY UPDATED May 24, 2019.

Donald Trump’s undignified, dangerous conduct has demeaned ...
Donald Trump’s undignified, dangerous conduct has demeaned his office Oliver Duff 11/6/2020 Tiny owl found inside Rockefeller Christmas tree after 3 days with no food or water

How Trump has berated, insulted and demeaned female ...
How Trump has berated, insulted and demeaned female reporters – video Play Video 4:30. Donald Trump abruptly halted a press conference on Monday after being challenged by two female reporters.

Decades of disrespect: 17 times Trump insulted, exploited ...
Donald Trump, who dodged the Vietnam draft with imaginary medical conditions, said that having unprotected sex with models was his own “personal Vietnam.” 60,000 young Americans died while Trump was busy getting his rocks off.

Here’s A Non-Exhaustive List Of The Women Trump Has ...
Here’s A Non-Exhaustive List Of The Women Trump Has Demeaned Using The Word ‘Nasty’ ... Here’s a list of women Trump has called “nasty.” If past is prologue, it’s primed to grow faster than the president’s vocabulary. Democratic Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

Why the generals are silent: Trump has no sense of duty ...
The silence of America’s most respected military leaders has never been more deafening — or more consequential. John Kelly and James Mattis – two retired generals revered by rank-and-file Marines –...

Trump Flips Out At Reporter: 'Don't Ever Talk To The ...
Trump has often insulted and demeaned journalists who ask questions that he doesn’t like. CNN’s chief Washington correspondent Jake Tapper tweeted that Mason is an “excellent journalist” who will “still be working at the White House after January 20, 2021.” ...

All those times President Trump dishonored U.S. veterans ...
But there's little evidence Trump has handed over the war chest of donations he has claimed. Trump spent the first few months of 2016 claiming he sent nearly $6 million to veterans groups ...

Trump Is Lying More Than Ever: Just Look At The Data
As of early April, Trump has told 23.3 lies per day in 2020, a 0.5-lie increase since 2019. What’s more, Trump has averaged 23.8 lies per day since the first case of COVID-19 was reported in the US...

Trump is averaging more than 50 false or misleading claims ...
The coronavirus pandemic has spawned a whole new genre of Trump’s falsehoods. The category in just six months has reached nearly 1,400 claims, more than double all of his tax claims. Trump’s false...

Fact Checker: President Trump made 19,127 false or ...
As of May 29, his 1,226th day in office, Trump had made 19,127 false or misleading claims, according to the Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement he...

‘Tsunami of untruths’: Trump has made 20,000 false or ...
Donald Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims while in office, according to the Washington Post, which identified a “tsunami of untruths” emanating from the Oval Office. Top Mueller...

Trump retweets 'only good Democrat is a dead Democrat' video

0:38
May 29, 2020 · Trump retweets 'only good Democrat is a dead Democrat' video The Republican Party of New Mexico condemned Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin's statement that "the only good Democrat is a dead...

Author: Erin Davoran, El Paso Tim

Trump hid details of Putin meetings from his own ...
Jan 13, 2019 · President Donald Trump hid details of his meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin, going so far on one occasion as to seize his interpreter’s …

Judge's decision may shine light on secret Trump-Putin ...
Dec 14, 2019 · WASHINGTON — A district court judge in Washington, D.C., has ordered administration lawyers to explain why, for more than two years, the White …

Author: Alexander Nazaryan
Trump and Putin Have Met Five Times. What Was Said Is a ...
Jan 15, 2019 · Trump and Putin Have Met Five Times. What Was Said Is a Mystery. What President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia has told President Trump in their meetings …

List and Summary of Donald Trump Scandals
The list of Donald Trump scandals grew long soon after he took office in January 2017. Some had their roots in his use of social media to insult or attack political enemies and foreign leaders. Others involved a revolving door of staffers and senior officials who either quick or were fired.

Tracking the Trump Administration Scandals, Allegations ...
Some are under investigation or facing lawsuits, others have resigned and five have either been convicted or pleaded guilty, including three for lying to government officials. Scandals plague all...

Here are 5 of Donald Trump's most appalling scandals of ...
Donald Trump has often been described as the most scandal-ridden U.S. president since Richard Nixon, yet in many respects, he is worse — more vindictive, more corrupt, and even quicker to demonize...

'The Daily Show': Trump's Top 100 Scandals Part 2 (Video)
68) Trump’s acting Attorney General was involved in a company the FTC labeled a “scam”. 67) Numerous alleged Hatch Act violations. 66) The time Trump stormed out of a meeting with Democrats. 65)...

Donald Trump’s post presidency tax, sex scandal and legal woes
Claims of tax fraud, massive debt, sexual misconduct, a “hush fund” cover-up and defamation suits arising from an alleged department store sex assault are some of Donald Trump’s potential future woes once he leaves the White House.

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet - The ...
The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet One of the women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct has sued him for defamation after he labeled her claims false. David A. Graham

13 Trump Scandals You Forgot About - POLITICO Magazine
What you’re left with is still a remarkable amount of other administration scandals—from the State Department’s stay at a Trump hotel to Jared Kushner’s disclosure problems—that would have been...

Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.

you think killing democrats is a positive thing?

why do we hate trump?

there is a list

a BIG LONG list of reasons why I cant stand trump, and consider him a traitor and a threat to democracy and America

you have already seen that list and ignored it so i wont bother posting it again.

i will just say this....

there are 74 million reasons why i oppose trump and want him tossed out of the white house....

74 million deranged hate filled blood thirsty anti American fascist pieces of human garbage

trump supporters

You calling other people "deranged hate filled blood thirsty anti American fascist pieces of human garbage."

Now that's funny

Posing a similar question to Gracie since we've answered this question at least a million times -
What is there NOT to hate about Donald Trump? ;)

All of you are giving the party line. None of you are being honest or the slightest bit of introspection

I asked the question because my husband has TDS very bad. When I ask him over and over again, he says the same thing:He's a liar". So of course I ask what he has lied about. And the standard answer is "He's an asshole. Rude. Obnoxious. He lies". I ask again..WHAT LIES? then comes the "I don't want to talk about it". He doesn't want to talk about it because he KNOWS lies but doing a great job is not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Ask the same question of others, and they claim: racist. Hes racist. Same response with no specifics.

trump falsely claimed right that he had the largest inauguration crowd ever.

It wasn't.
trump claims that China is paying his tariffs.

They're not

trump claimed that 5 million illegals voted in 2016 denying him a popular vote win.

They didn't

trump has repeatedly claimed that we're the highest taxed nation on the planet.

We're not

We're the only western power that is stupid enough to tax our own companies for their overseas operations

It's very clear you don't understand what you're posting about, but you can regurgitate republic canards.

You're just spewing shit. That you don't know what I'm referring to proved you know nothing about our tax system, nothing at all

I asked the question because my husband has TDS very bad. When I ask him over and over again, he says the same thing:He's a liar". So of course I ask what he has lied about. And the standard answer is "He's an asshole. Rude. Obnoxious. He lies". I ask again..WHAT LIES? then comes the "I don't want to talk about it". He doesn't want to talk about it because he KNOWS lies but doing a great job is not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Ask the same question of others, and they claim: racist. Hes racist. Same response with no specifics.

It wasn't.

They're not

trump claimed that 5 million illegals voted in 2016 denying him a popular vote win.

They didn't

We're not

We're the only western power that is stupid enough to tax our own companies for their overseas operations

It's very clear you don't understand what you're posting about, but you can regurgitate republic canards.

You're just spewing shit. That you don't know what I'm referring to proved you know nothing about our tax system, nothing at all
Funny, you don't know what you're posting about.

He is a lying conman who only cares about himself.

The OP is clearly asking for some honesty. We all know your ridiculous hypocritical excuse. This is a cue to your conducting some self reflection.
I stand by what I said. You are ridiculous.

It wasn't.

They're not

They didn't

We're not

Funny, you don't know what you're posting about.

So you're goober's stupid brother, huh?

He is a lying conman who only cares about himself.

The OP is clearly asking for some honesty. We all know your ridiculous hypocritical excuse. This is a cue to your conducting some self reflection
I stand by what I said. You are ridiculous.

You're a cardboard cutout controlled by DNC talking points

It's the battle between the Snobs and Slobs. The entitled Middle Class fears the Working Middle Class and they routinely employ an array of tribalist cues that promote their "superiority" while assuring themselves what they view as the "upper middleclass" rightly views the "lower" middleclass as slobs.

Trump committed the sin of rejecting the snobs and embracing the "slobs". They will never forgive him for this.

why do I hate trump....

?????

thinking......

golly.....

why why why......?

why do I hate trump?

or.......

The 598 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List. By JASMINE C. LEE and KEVIN QUEALY UPDATED May 24, 2019.

Donald Trump’s undignified, dangerous conduct has demeaned his office Oliver Duff 11/6/2020 Tiny owl found inside Rockefeller Christmas tree after 3 days with no food or water

How Trump has berated, insulted and demeaned female reporters – video Play Video 4:30. Donald Trump abruptly halted a press conference on Monday after being challenged by two female reporters.

Donald Trump, who dodged the Vietnam draft with imaginary medical conditions, said that having unprotected sex with models was his own “personal Vietnam.” 60,000 young Americans died while Trump was busy getting his rocks off.

Here’s A Non-Exhaustive List Of The Women Trump Has Demeaned Using The Word ‘Nasty’ ... Here’s a list of women Trump has called “nasty.” If past is prologue, it’s primed to grow faster than the president’s vocabulary. Democratic Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

The silence of America’s most respected military leaders has never been more deafening — or more consequential. John Kelly and James Mattis – two retired generals revered by rank-and-file Marines –...

Trump has often insulted and demeaned journalists who ask questions that he doesn’t like. CNN’s chief Washington correspondent Jake Tapper tweeted that Mason is an “excellent journalist” who will “still be working at the White House after January 20, 2021.” ...

But there's little evidence Trump has handed over the war chest of donations he has claimed. Trump spent the first few months of 2016 claiming he sent nearly $6 million to veterans groups ...

As of early April, Trump has told 23.3 lies per day in 2020, a 0.5-lie increase since 2019. What’s more, Trump has averaged 23.8 lies per day since the first case of COVID-19 was reported in the US...

The coronavirus pandemic has spawned a whole new genre of Trump’s falsehoods. The category in just six months has reached nearly 1,400 claims, more than double all of his tax claims. Trump’s false...

As of May 29, his 1,226th day in office, Trump had made 19,127 false or misleading claims, according to the Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement he...

Donald Trump has made 20,000 false or misleading claims while in office, according to the Washington Post, which identified a “tsunami of untruths” emanating from the Oval Office. Top Mueller...

May 29, 2020 · Trump retweets 'only good Democrat is a dead Democrat' video The Republican Party of New Mexico condemned Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin's statement that "the only good Democrat is a dead...

Jan 13, 2019 · President Donald Trump hid details of his meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin, going so far on one occasion as to seize his interpreter’s …

Dec 14, 2019 · WASHINGTON — A district court judge in Washington, D.C., has ordered administration lawyers to explain why, for more than two years, the White …

Jan 15, 2019 · Trump and Putin Have Met Five Times. What Was Said Is a Mystery. What President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia has told President Trump in their meetings …

The list of Donald Trump scandals grew long soon after he took office in January 2017. Some had their roots in his use of social media to insult or attack political enemies and foreign leaders. Others involved a revolving door of staffers and senior officials who either quick or were fired.

Some are under investigation or facing lawsuits, others have resigned and five have either been convicted or pleaded guilty, including three for lying to government officials. Scandals plague all...

Donald Trump has often been described as the most scandal-ridden U.S. president since Richard Nixon, yet in many respects, he is worse — more vindictive, more corrupt, and even quicker to demonize...

68) Trump’s acting Attorney General was involved in a company the FTC labeled a “scam”. 67) Numerous alleged Hatch Act violations. 66) The time Trump stormed out of a meeting with Democrats. 65)...

Claims of tax fraud, massive debt, sexual misconduct, a “hush fund” cover-up and defamation suits arising from an alleged department store sex assault are some of Donald Trump’s potential future woes once he leaves the White House.

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet One of the women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct has sued him for defamation after he labeled her claims false. David A. Graham

What you’re left with is still a remarkable amount of other administration scandals—from the State Department’s stay at a Trump hotel to Jared Kushner’s disclosure problems—that would have been...

You have more patience than I do. Well done! :cool:

It's the battle between the Snobs and Slobs. The entitled Middle Class fears the Working Middle Class and they routinely employ an array of tribalist cues that promote their "superiority" while assuring themselves what they view as the "upper middleclass" rightly views the "lower" middleclass as slobs.

Trump committed the sin of rejecting the snobs and embracing the "slobs". They will never forgive him for this.
Wow, way to establish the fact that YOU consider yourself a lower educated second class person. Do you consider white rural young adults who chose to go to college and live in large cities with a diploma, diversity and density a traitor to the lower educated rural folks?

why do I hate trump....

?????

thinking......

golly.....

why why why......?

why do I hate trump?

or.......

So, in short, you don't like his personality. Ok. So you base your vote on a personality, not a deed that benefits Americans. Noted. Definition: You hate Trump because of emotion.

Wow, way to establish the fact that YOU consider yourself a lower educated second class person...
Wow way to go F yourself. I do not used these "upper" and "lower" classifications of any human beings.
... Do you consider white rural young adults who chose to go to college and live in large cities with a diploma, diversity and density a traitor to the lower educated rural folks?
Your comments are so incongruent with mine that I have serious concerns that your skull may not currently be in the most advantageous positioning vs your lower intestine.

Correct that, re-read my post, then try again.

Wow, way to establish the fact that YOU consider yourself a lower educated second class person...
Wow way to go F yourself. I do not used these "upper" and "lower" classifications of any human beings.
... Do you consider white rural young adults who chose to go to college and live in large cities with a diploma, diversity and density a traitor to the lower educated rural folks?
Your comments are so incongruent with mine that I have serious concerns that your skull may not currently be in the most advantageous positioning vs your lower intestine.

I get that you're butthurt.

But your classifications of "slobs" verses "snobs" using elitism I quite understand. You're a deplorable either own it or stop playing the victim over it.

How Ron Howard Brought ‘Hillbilly Elegy’ to Life Without Lectures.

“The Oscar winner gets honest about the film adaptation’s ties to Trump’s America.”​
1606764837861.png

Audiences may do a double take when they first see Glenn Close in “Hillbilly Elegy.”

The Oscar nominee is unrecognizable as Mamaw, the chain-smoking matriarch of the new Netflix film. It’s based on author J.D. Vance’s celebrated memoir of his Appalachian roots, a tome many said explained Donald Trump’s ascent to the White House.

Director Ron Howard insists the production didn’t go the full Mamaw, though, saying audiences might not have accepted it.

“We toned down the real Mamaw. [Glenn Close] went under the top,” Howard said during a November virtual press conference for the film.

One note Howard’s production got from Vance’s clan focused on Close’s performance, which they otherwise adored.

“Glenn was a little laid back for Mamaw,” Howard says, despite her outlandish tics and colorful language. “She’s beloved in that family.”

“Hillbilly Elegy” screenwriter Vanessa Taylor takes that position further, insisting Close’s Mamaw is “the hero of this story.”

“She doesn’t look like someone you want to hang out with at a cocktail party. That’s what heroism is, the quiet hard work, the sacrifice,” Taylor says.

Howard, who shot to stardom as a lad courtesy of “The Andy Griffith Show’ as a lad, says he was searching for a project tied to “rural white America.”

“I was born in Oklahoma, just like J.D. Vance. I always felt the reverberations and echoes in my own life,” he says, one reason he connected to Vance’s memoir. “I just felt a familiarity with the cadence, with the attitude, with the spirit of it… and things that I recognized as problematic in the culture.”

The film is “very authentic as it related to those individuals in those environments. It’s not all Appalachia, but it’s their Appalachia,” he says.

Taylor envisioned the story as a fresh way to explore the American dream, and why for some it seems so far out of reach. It’s not overly ambitious to want a better life for one’s family, she notes.

“The economic rug had been pulled out from under the family,” Howard says, a problem exacerbated by “cycles of dysfunction and generational trauma.”

But your classifications of "slobs" verses "snobs" using elitism I quite understand. You're a deplorable either own it or stop playing the victim over it.
I'm not butthurt at all. Your self-righteous take was so off-point that that there was no way for us to use it as a meaningful starting point. If you don't wish to understand the issue, what do I care? You have the right to your ignorance if that's your choice.

I'm not butthurt at all. Your self-righteous take was so off-point that that there was no way for us to use it as a meaningful starting point. If you don't wish to understand the issue, what do I care? You have the right to your ignorance if that's your choice.
Your proving my point that you consider your political position to be that of the underclass railing against "elites". Elites being urban, educated and different than you.

They don't actually hate Trump, they hate us. That's not changing. If anyone fell for the ploy that if we fed them Trump that they would let up on us, let me disabuse you of that right now. They live to express their hate, and they aren't real bright, just very determined and relentless.

DEMOCRATS SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT: By putting Proposition 16 on the ballot, California’s deep-blue legislators help elected Republicans Michelle Park Steel and Young Kim to Congress. Washington State’s Democrats may want to take note.

Narrator's voice: WA State Democrats will not take note.

Golden State voters — and especially immigrants — overwhelmingly rejected racial preferences.

They voted for Trumpism, even as they rejected Trump.

Progressive groups were shocked on Election Day by the fate of Proposition 16 in California.

Prop 16 would have amended the California Constitution and repealed the prohibition against preferential treatment based on race. That prohibition was put into the state constitution by 55 percent of the state’s voters in 1996. But the proposed repeal of the prohibition against racial preferences was rejected this month by a larger margin of 57 percent to 43 percent.

The Left imagines a world where the "unwashed" are ever moving toward their racialist views, in reality, over the last 25 years, the net movement is just as against their racializing silos as it was a quarter century ago, even more so.

"Trumpism" isn't about Trump, it's about equal treatment.

What makes this remarkable is that California has drifted far to the left since 1996 — Bill Clinton carried it for president by only 13 points that year. Joe Biden won the state by just under 30 points this year.

A new post-election survey called the California Community Poll and run by the Institute of Governmental Studies at Berkeley provides some answers. It was conducted on behalf of some groups favoring Proposition 16 who couldn’t understand why they lost. It makes for fascinating reading.

"Everyone" was for Prop 16. Virtually the entire political and media establishment endorsed it. The state’s Democrat attorney general produced a ballot summary biased in favor of the measure. Major corporate and labor-union donations allowed proponents to spend $23 million. Opponents spent only $1.8 million and had zero money for television ads.

The Los Angeles Times summarized the results of this David vs. Goliath struggle as follows: “The findings of the survey provide the clearest evidence so far of the disconnect between those political leaders and many of their ostensible followers.” While there is widespread support for diversity and outreach to minority groups among the general public, the California Community at the same time found “broad skepticism about allowing government officials to use race, ethnicity or gender in making decisions.”

That skepticism extended across racial groups. Among Latinos, only 30 percent said Proposition 16 was a good idea, compared with 41 percent who called it a bad idea. Among Asian respondents, 35 percent called the proposition a good idea while 46 percent saying it was a bad idea. Whites were only slightly more opposed, with 32 percent thinking Prop 16 was a good idea and 53 percent a bad idea.

Proposition 16 was backed by a majority of African Americans. But only 56 percent of them called it a good idea, 19 percent said it was a bad idea, and a surprisingly high 25 percent weren’t sure.

The survey included the fascinating finding that immigrants were more opposed to racial quotas than native-born Americans were. “Many immigrants came to this country for equal opportunities” and are suspicious about preferences for specific groups, Charlie Woo, the board chairman of an Asian economic empowerment group, told the Los Angeles Times.

The White affluent Left presumes that they can build a coalition with resentful minorities, only to find that minorities want the same thing the rest of us do, equality before the law.

“The stunning defeat of Prop 16 sent a powerful national message that voters viewed the use of race as divisive, even toxic,”

"Progressives" in Washington State are already planning to put a measure on the ballot in 2022 to repeal that state’s ban on racial preferences. They already lost a similar attempt in 2019, when voters statewide rejected the idea despite massive infusions of campaign money from left-wing groups.

These folks are incapable of learning.

In CA Democrats lost two congressional seats in Orange County because Prop 16 was on the ballot. Republicans Michelle Steel and Young Kim, two Korean Americans, ousted liberal incumbents, with each getting 51 percent of the vote. Proposition 16 brought Asian voters who opposed it to the polls, and they then supported her and other candidates who also opposed it.

Leftists’ attempt to repeal bans on racial preferences in Washington State bring to mind the situation after workers revolted in East Germany in 1953, what their pigheaded Communist leaders really wanted was “to dissolve the people and elect another.”

There was a time when liberals learned from their political overreach. For example, after gun control cost them the House in 1994, they didn't try to reimpose it after they finally recaptured the House in 2006.

Even a flatworm will turn from pain, it's not currently clear that the racialist Left is as smart as a flatworm.

Your proving my point that you consider your political position to be that of the underclass railing against "elites". Elites being urban, educated and different than you.
Fake News. Indoctrination does not improve life skills, in fact, it deteriorates them. Their insecurity stems

You pretty much suck at at mind reading, and no, I have no use for snobs. I find them to be rather divisive and, at best, merely useless.

Forum List

Back