Why do you hate Trump?

All I've seen is positive things he has done since he entered the WH.
Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.

you think killing democrats is a positive thing?

why do we hate trump?

there is a list

a BIG LONG list of reasons why I cant stand trump, and consider him a traitor and a threat to democracy and America

you have already seen that list and ignored it so i wont bother posting it again.

i will just say this....

there are 74 million reasons why i oppose trump and want him tossed out of the white house....

74 million deranged hate filled blood thirsty anti American fascist pieces of human garbage

trump supporters

Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.

He’s a racist of the highest order. All the lights have to be off in your brain to not see that. But that’s not the biggest problem. He’s a traitor to the United States and has sold out to a foreign country. He has violated the Constitution in more ways that can be listed. He is a senile old man. A senile criminal old man.

you think killing democrats is a positive thing?

why do we hate trump?

there is a list

a BIG LONG list of reasons why I cant stand trump, and consider him a traitor and a threat to democracy and America

you have already seen that list and ignored it so i wont bother posting it again.

i will just say this....

there are 74 million reasons why i oppose trump and want him tossed out of the white house....

74 million deranged hate filled blood thirsty anti American fascist pieces of human garbage

trump supporters
Show me a link where I ever stated that Democrats should all be killed off. The rest of your post? meh.
Senile old man? You have him confused with Biden.

He’s a racist of the highest order. All the lights have to be off in your brain to not see that. But that’s not the biggest problem. He’s a traitor to the United States and has sold out to a foreign country. He has violated the Constitution in more ways that can be listed. He is a senile old man. A senile criminal old man.
Sold out to what foreign country? Again...you are describing Biden.
How has he violated the Constitution? Name some if the list is too long to do them all.

In other words...you are parroting bullshit.

He is a lying conman who only cares about himself.

The OP is clearly asking for some honesty. We all know your ridiculous hypocritical excuse. This is a cue to your conducting some self reflection

Lying for the Saudi crown Prince who committed cold blooded murder by killing an American legal resident, Khashoggi.

Back stabbing the Kurds in Syria for the despot Erdogan in Turkey, where he has one of his hotels.

Demeaning our Military hero's to make himself feel better about dodging the draft...

Handing over compartmentalized top secrets to the Russian operatives visiting the oval office.

Standing in front of the world in Helsinki, submissive to Putin, and demeaning our Intel agencies, dismissing Putin's systematic, relentless, meddling in our election.

As far as lying...

He lies about everything....there is no politician, not Clinton, not the Bush's, not Obama, not Ford, not even Nixon can come remotely close to TRUMPs daily lies...

He's lying to you right now, about him winning this election by a landslide, about fraud, about Dominion, about Georgia results about every single thing he tweets...

He outright lied to us about covid.... we have tapes of him telling Woodward the truth yet lying to all of America.... this killed people, unnecessarily, he still is killing people, through his lies and incompetence and disinterest.

His petty lies of nothingness, are a dime a dozen as well..

His father was born in Germany
He will show us his taxes
His middle class tax cuts coming won't include the rich
Mexico will pay for the wall
The Russian interference is a hoax
his call was a perfect call to the Ukraine President
He didn't rawdawg Strmy Daniels
He didn't payoff stormy Daniels
He didn't have a 9 month relationship with Karen McDougal and silence her with money
The Whitehouse and he were safe because they tested for covid daily bull crap, when he wasn't testing daily.
Ted Cruises father involved in Kennedy assassination...
Hillary's 30000 email lies
Him being the least racist president ever lies
Him being the greatest president ever lies
His hand size and cock size lies
His paying down the debt lies
His Melania path to citizenship lies
His Judge Curio lies
His McCain lies

It's just plain CREEPY, the way he can lie with such ease and KNOWS he can get away with it....
Wow. And you have proof of all this?
That's some list. Did you google for all that?
There are so many things you listed, I am gobsmacked at most of it. I can address some...but not all.

Cock size. Who brought that up? Wasn't it Rosie Odonnell then the news ran with it? And what does that have to do with running the country?

What lies about McCain? They didn't like each other and it was mostly name calling back and forth...which is what happens here daily. Are we all liars then?

He didn't say Ted Cruises dad was involved. He poked Cruise. And Cruise is VERY pro trump so why are you so angry when Cruise isn't?

Hillarys 30000 emails? WTF?

Stormy? Why would he pay a hooker twice?

There is no proof about Trump and Russia. Don't you believe your own kind when they admitted there was none?

My grandparents were from Germany. So what? Your darling DeBlasio is from there too. Many of us have relatives in Germany. And?

The rest is just you parroting CNN.
He spoke of his cock size compared to his hand size on STAGE during the Republican primary....

No, that wasn't CNNs list or anyone's list, just a smidgen of his lies off the top of my head, he tells so many many many lies, that you have to move on constantly, with his new lies of the day.....

I don't know why Trump supporters don't hear or see his lies, it's like they are in a trance, programmed to ignore them...???? That's almost as concerning as all of his lies.... :dunno:
Yes, he did. In response to MSM blasting it all over what Someone else stated about his small hands. In short, he defended himself. Someone also said his dick was shaped like a mushroom. They don't focus on what he wants to do for us to make our lives better. They want to talk about diapers, his dick, his wife, his son, etc.
Nobod ignored or ignores what he says on stage. Which is why he was voted in as POTUS.

I asked the question because my husband has TDS very bad. When I ask him over and over again, he says the same thing:He's a liar". So of course I ask what he has lied about. And the standard answer is "He's an asshole. Rude. Obnoxious. He lies". I ask again..WHAT LIES? then comes the "I don't want to talk about it". He doesn't want to talk about it because he KNOWS lies but doing a great job is not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Ask the same question of others, and they claim: racist. Hes racist. Same response with no specifics.

trump falsely claimed right that he had the largest inauguration crowd ever.

It wasn't.

I asked the question because my husband has TDS very bad. When I ask him over and over again, he says the same thing:He's a liar". So of course I ask what he has lied about. And the standard answer is "He's an asshole. Rude. Obnoxious. He lies". I ask again..WHAT LIES? then comes the "I don't want to talk about it". He doesn't want to talk about it because he KNOWS lies but doing a great job is not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Ask the same question of others, and they claim: racist. Hes racist. Same response with no specifics.

It wasn't.
trump claims that China is paying his tariffs.

They're not

It wasn't.

They're not

trump claimed that 5 million illegals voted in 2016 denying him a popular vote win.

They didn't

It wasn't.

They're not

trump claimed that 5 million illegals voted in 2016 denying him a popular vote win.

They didn't

trump has repeatedly claimed that we're the highest taxed nation on the planet.

We're not

It wasn't.

They're not

They didn't

We're not
trump has claimed that we have trade deficits will every country in the world.

We don't we have surplus with over 100.

It wasn't.

They're not

They didn't

We're not

trump has lied about the origins of ISIS by blaming Obama.

ISIS formed in 2004 or four years before Obama.

It wasn't.

They're not

They didn't

We're not

trump has lied about the origins of ISIS by blaming Obama.

ISIS formed in 2004 or four years before Obama.

trump said that he wouldn't have time to golf while he was president because he would be too busy.

He has taken the most amount of vacation time of any president....golfing

I don't exactly LIKE him. As a person, I find him boorish, aggressive and childish.

I am an adult who can think for myself instead of being a mindless sheep, though, and so ask questions as well as evaluate his performance as president separate from my opinions of him as a human. The first question I ask is "why do people hate him?" The answer to that comes easily. The rank and file as is represented in this thread hate him because they have been trained to hate him, as they are little more than programmable automatons doing the bidding of others. I am much reminded of 1984's five minutes of hate where people all assemble on command to vent their spleen as directed.

To know why he is really hated, though, one needs to look beyond those who have been trained to hate and examine the reasons the trainers have for hating him. That one is easy as well. Trump is an unabashed nationalist. He stands for our nation state, supports our sovereignty, and makes decisions based upon what is good for the American people. THAT is why he is hated, as the globalists who are manipulating the uneducated and unintelligent have THEIR agenda to protect.

It wasn't.

They're not

They didn't

We're not

We're the only western power that is stupid enough to tax our own companies for their overseas operations

I hate the fucker cuz at one time he blew a load in Melianas mouth and she wouldn't even add me to her Whatsapp....something to do with my bank statement :stir:

It wasn't.

They're not

They didn't

We're not

We're the only western power that is stupid enough to tax our own companies for their overseas operations

It's very clear you don't understand what you're posting about, but you can regurgitate republic canards.

Biden is only a couple of years older than Trump.

Besides, Trump now has a "pre existing condition".

It's called COVID

Posing a similar question to Gracie since we've answered this question at least a million times -
What is there NOT to hate about Donald Trump? ;)

Forum List

Back