Why do you hate Trump?

265000 dead so far.... nothing, no big deal, all is fine and dandy! :rolleyes-41:

Trump lied through his teeth, and you are telling TRUMP' s lie about Fauci.....

Trump is still lying about it.... about covid.
You are the one "lying through your teeth." The CDC states 241,906 deaths INVOLVING COVID not CAUSED by COVID. Apparently your logic and reasoning skills have been adversely impacted by your unfounded hatred of Trump. BTW deaths from ALL causes is 2,590,780. So you are ignoring 2,348,874 deaths caused by other than COVID. We all know why all those other deaths are meaningless to you, it's because your logic and compassion for others has been supplanted by unfounded, propaganda fueled hatred for Trump.
That's quite some ignorant spin there Leo....

They died from catching SARS-Cov 2, not from their underlying conditions. Their underlying conditions put them in the high risk of suffering and dying from COVID category.

They were living fine with their high blood pressure with medicines available, they were living fine with their asthma medicines, they were living fine with their diabetes with medicines. They DIED because they caught the virus and it killed them.
They died because CHINA decided to start a war by concocting that particular stew and sending it here, and Cuomo and DeBlasio both killed thousands more by sending them to old folks homes. I think that is worse than having small hands, don't you?

1) He's dumb as a post
2) He stiffed his contractors
3) He is narcissistic
4) He lies constantly
5) He has an ego the size of the Milky Way
6) He is a psychopath (no, not joking. BTW, being a psychopath doesn't mean he'd be a mass murderer, just that he has absolutely no empathy for anybody or anything)
7) He's a racist
8) He is vacuous and incurious about the world around him
9) He has done nothing of note in his life yet acts like he is King Shit.
10) He hasn't got one charitable bone in his body. He is only in it for himself and nobody else.

Note, none of things have anything to do with him being president. This is how I thought of him even pre-Apprentice days. The man is a disgrace to humanity, let alone the office of the POTUS.
I couldn't disagree with you more.
He's not dumb
He stiffed contractors? Need to put that in context, from what I heard, some had stiffed him and he didn't pay.
Yeah, he is a narcissist, so is my mother-in-law.
Lies no more than any other president, and some of those lies turned out to be the truth.
He does have a large ego, if you haven't noticed, it seems all billionaires have large ego's. Have you listened to Mark Cuban?
No, he's not a psychopath, the media just hasn't printed the charitable things he's done while in office.
He's not a racist, and that has been proven when ALL the facts come out.

What he has done in the ME might blow your opinion out of the water
He's employed thousands and is charitable. But you won't hear that in the media. Please don't bring up BK's,
With the number of businesses he created, yes, a few will go under. But, most are successful.
The guy hasn't taken a dime in wages as a president and has given it to charity.
I'm sure as a private citizen, he was generous, probably hard to find in the msm, because of their agenda.
There is plenty of RW media, where are their reports of ALL those Good and Honorable things about trump?

Why do you hate Trump?

Because he embodies ,projects , and presents as the UGLY American

~S~

He is loud and vulgar. That is his New York background. Hardly just cause for hate.
think 7 deadlies Correll

~S~

The Ugly American is not normally a stereotype associated with biblical thought.

The fact that you can't just say why you hate the guy, but you know you do, should raise questions in your mind.

You ask me why I hate Obama, and I won't be vague or confused.

All I've seen is positive things he has done since he entered the WH.
Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.
I was kind of surprised that most of the replies to your original query, with a few exceptions, lacked meaningful substance and failed to actually take any issue with Trump's accomplishments.

Some call him a liar, based upon fake news they hear from media that lied to them for four years.

One calls him a failed businessman, while he is worth $billions.

One calls him the worst POTUS ever, while American prosperity surged under his short four years.

JoeB131 mentioned his COVID response, which surely a lot of Democrats would mention as poor performance by Trump. In reality, under Trump, in less than one year, we have countless therapeutics, and three remarkably-effective vaccines, which is an incredible achievement. Fake news told us it would "take a miracle."

But we have three. I guess Trump is a miracle worker. The man sent hospital ships to both NY and CA. Turns out they were not needed.

If you think about it, Trump is possibly the most honest president ever. He doesn't give you a sanitized message; he gives you his own answer, immediately. An answer that does not need to be approved based upon focus groups or the "official position" of other party leaders. He often speaks without even thinking. :)

He made me lots of promises while campaigning in 2016. He's done his best to keep most all of them, in just four years. That's something few politicians ever do (name ONE). That's a sign of honesty, integrity, and incredible leadership...

- Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
- New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
- Building the Wall.
- Mexico indirectly paying for the wall (USMCA, troops in Mexico now helping to protect our border under threats of more tariffs if they stop).
- Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
- Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
- Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
- ISIS pretty much devastated; don't even hear much about them anymore.
- Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
- Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
- Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
- Stock market rocketed.
- Fake media is being recognized.
- President shames NFL kneelers.
- US negotiates from a position of strength again.
- Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
- Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
- Lowest African American employment ever.
- Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
- Lowest female unemployment in decades.
- Terminated Obama's Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
- Obliterated Iran's top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
- North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
- North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
- NATO members are paying more.
- Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
- America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
- Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
- Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
- Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE and Bahrain. Maybe five more countries to come.

Promises kept. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace.

With Biden, we can return to the "long dark Winter" and "New Normal."
BEST RESPONSE EVER.

1) Trump LIED about his SCAM trump university.
He ran a bait and switch scheme.
Trump Settled this SCAM for $25 Million in 2016, November 18.

Honorable or Good Business?

Why do you hate Trump?

~S~

He is loud and vulgar. That is his New York background. Hardly just cause for hate.
think 7 deadlies Correll

~S~

The Ugly American is not normally a stereotype associated with biblical thought.

The fact that you can't just say why you hate the guy, but you know you do, should raise questions in your mind.

Neither have I been about Trump.

265000 dead so far.... nothing, no big deal, all is fine and dandy! :rolleyes-41:

You are the one "lying through your teeth." The CDC states 241,906 deaths INVOLVING COVID not CAUSED by COVID. Apparently your logic and reasoning skills have been adversely impacted by your unfounded hatred of Trump. BTW deaths from ALL causes is 2,590,780. So you are ignoring 2,348,874 deaths caused by other than COVID. We all know why all those other deaths are meaningless to you, it's because your logic and compassion for others has been supplanted by unfounded, propaganda fueled hatred for Trump.

They died from catching SARS-Cov 2, not from their underlying conditions. Their underlying conditions put them in the high risk of suffering and dying from COVID category.

They were living fine with their high blood pressure with medicines available, they were living fine with their asthma medicines, they were living fine with their diabetes with medicines. They DIED because they caught the virus and it killed them.

WHAT?

Has covid19 been isolated ? When? By whom?

If Covid19 has not been isolated where did they get the viral fragments used to create the tests you referenced above?

Last edited:
Why do you hate Trump?

~S~

think 7 deadlies Correll

~S~

Neither have I been about Trump.

Are you so confused that you cannot distinguish between yourself and other lefties?

I knew you people had a hive mind, but I thought you maintained some level of individuality.

I stand corrected. I apologize for talking to you like you were human still.

omg. Sorry, but you are too stupid to converse with. Iggie.
Poor old gracie.
You ask a question,
I respond to your question,

You decline, by telling me to start my own thread, ABOUT your question.
Then say I'm too stupid.

Let's give it a go, the conversing thing. Ole desperate Bluzman (Post #25) will be here shortly to defend you. LOL.

Why do you hate Trump?

~S~

think 7 deadlies Correll

~S~

the seven deadly sins are>>

1. Lust
  2. Gluttony
  3. Greed
  4. Sloth
  5. Wrath
  6. Envy
  7. Pride
these are referenced often toward the definition of 'Ugly American'

Donald J Trump absolutely hands down projects these foibles, in fact he seems proud of it

no, i do not hang hat on the bible, far more simple civility, being a good human being, and/or gentleman !!!

DOJ is proof one can dress up a donkey, and it'll still be a donkey....

That is why i dislike DOJ, and i'm far from alone

thx

~S~

Why do you hate Trump?

~S~

think 7 deadlies Correll

~S~

the seven deadly sins are>>

1. Lust
  2. Gluttony
  3. Greed
  4. Sloth
  5. Wrath
  6. Envy
  7. Pride
these are referenced often toward the definition of 'Ugly American'

Donald J Trump absolutely hands down projects these foibles, in fact he seems proud of it

no, i do not hang hat on the bible, far more simple civility, being a good human being, and/or gentleman !!!

DOJ is proof one can dress up a donkey, and it'll still be a donkey....

That is why i dislike DOJ, and i'm far from alone

thx

~S~

I've never heard the Deadly Sins referenced in the usage of the stereotype The Ugly American.

MOre, from contex, about being loud and arrogant. Those I would grant you about Trump. But hardly cause for hate.

His past Lust, also, hard to believe that is why you hate him.

Who made the virus? What happens if they make another one under Biden's watch?
I don't know if the virus was "created", nor that it was purposely unleashed on to us.

If another one is allegedly made and unleashed on Biden's watch, there is no doubt, not a drop of doubt, he and his pandemic team, will handle it, infinitely better than president Trump...who simply lied to us, from the get go, while he knew the truth, which he told Bob Woodward, on tape.

Who made the virus? What happens if they make another one under Biden's watch?
I don't know if the virus was "created", nor that it was purposely unleashed on to us.

If another one is allegedly made and unleashed on Biden's watch, there is no doubt, not a drop of doubt, he and his pandemic team, will handle it, infinitely better than president Trump...who simply lied to us, from the get go, while he knew the truth, which he told Bob Woodward, on tape.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

FAUCI WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MEDICAL EXPERT

HE LIED TO THE PRESIDENT BY CLAIMING THAT YOU COULD ONLY BE INFECTED BY EATING SNAKES AND BATS ---- AS LATE AS MID FEBRUARY 2020 HE WAS MINIMIZING THE CONDITION.

No, YOU are the ignorant one and are here spinning your hatred and lies, you have no idea because the underlying data is not available. Everyone who catches COVID and has some condition like high blood pressure will most likely do just fine. In fact, according to the stats, at worst, 95% of people who contract COVID will survive. Also, it is proven that treatments such as hydroxychloroquine combined with antibiotics, zinc etc. can keep one from getting seriously ill. Yet, the media and the Democrats tried to denigrate Trump for suggesting its use. Truly shameful and you should be ashamed letting your TDS cause you to come here and spread bullshit.

WTF kind of answer is that?
You asked in the OP, I want to answer, but I will only focus on ONE at a time.

You can't handle that?
Why don't you just answer the question then. Give one logical reason why you hate Trump. So far none of you TDSers have been able to come on with anything other than "Orange Man Bad" basically.

No, YOU are the ignorant one and are here spinning your hatred and lies, you have no idea because the underlying data is not available. Everyone who catches COVID and has some condition like high blood pressure will most likely do just fine. In fact, according to the stats, at worst, 95% of people who contract COVID will survive. Also, it is proven that treatments such as hydroxychloroquine combined with antibiotics, zinc etc. can keep one from getting seriously ill. Yet, the media and the Democrats tried to denigrate Trump for suggesting its use. Truly shameful and you should be ashamed letting your TDS cause you to come here and spread bullshit.
Exactly,I was just about to reply to her and say you would know,you are the one that specializes in ignorant spin.lol she totally spins hatred and lies here.as always,care gets embarrassed here, a regular commen theme thst happens here everyday to her.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back