Why do you hate Trump?

Over 100 posts so far and not one TDSers has a logical reason to hate Trump. :dunno:
Not only were my reasons logical, they are true and provable
Why do you LIKE Trump? The man is a disgusting human being.
I will tell you....

>1) He's dumb as a post
Everyone was against him in 2016. Both political parties, most media, most foreign leaders. And he won. But you call him dumb.

> 2) He stiffed his contractors
Trump doesn't pay for shoddy work. When you have countless companies, there are bound to be some disagreements.

> 3) He is narcissistic
True. Personality trait though.

>4) He lies constantly
Most honest POTUS ever, tells us what he thinks, not what we need to hear. He does make some mistakes, like everyone.

> 5) He has an ego the size of the Milky Way.
See 3.

> 6) He is a psychopath (no, not joking. BTW, being a psychopath doesn't mean he'd be a mass murderer, just that he has absolutely no empathy for anybody or anything)
Pffft.

> 7) He's a racist
Worst racist ever, increasing the prosperity of POC so much.

> 8) He is vacuous and incurious about the world around him
Pffft.

> 9) He has done nothing of note in his life yet acts like he is King Shit.
Name a single accomplishment of your own that tops being POTUS or a billionaire.

> 10) He hasn't got one charitable bone in his body. He is only in it for himself and nobody else.

clinton-foundation1a.jpg

BULLSHIT

1- Warmongers and neocrazies hate him because he refuses to start WW3 in order to allow Israel to expand its borders into Syria. Reason over 200 Generals are supporting Biden. According to emails released by wikileaks in the Summer of 2016 the Demo Rats are willing to do so. Candidate Trump was antiwar .

2- The Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Networks - they hate him because he refers to them as the Fake News Media - they hate to being exposed

3- Many in the Judiciary hate him because he has exposed the "judiciary" as being corrupt to its core

4- The Demo Rats hate him becaause he wasn't supposed to beat Hillary in 2016 - they never recovered from the beating and have recruited Deep States Operatives like Brennan, Clapper , Fauci , et al to assist in removing him from office by any means necessary

Glenn Greenwald: Nothing Trump Did Compares to the 'Moral Evil' of Bush's and Obama's Wars

Over 100 posts so far and not one TDSers has a logical reason to hate Trump. :dunno:
Except you evaded that your points described bush,Clinton and Obama to a tee yet we never hear you gripe about them for that,:cuckoo:just because you want them to be true,does not make it so in your warped world you live in.
See post 111. Take your time rebutting it....You won't be able to though because you are an Orange Buffoon cultist. Or bot.
I just addressed it and took you to school.:laughing0301: You lie as always.obama,bush,and Clinton were indeed all psychopaths.:laughing0301:

carter was the only one of that bunch in that four that was not,carter was not one of them,part of the new world order.he was the last decent president we had till trump came along charlie.lol you are batting one for four,not a very good batting average,lol
I see this true hurts eddies feelims, poor Eddie,truth hurts.:abgg2q.jpg:

I will tell you....

>1) He's dumb as a post
Everyone was against him in 2016. Both political parties, most media, most foreign leaders. And he won. But you call him dumb.

Trump doesn't pay for shoddy work. When you have countless companies, there are bound to be some disagreements.

> 3) He is narcissistic

>4) He lies constantly
Most honest POTUS ever, tells us what he thinks, not what we need to hear. He does make some mistakes, like everyone.

See 3.

> 6) He is a psychopath (no, not joking. BTW, being a psychopath doesn't mean he'd be a mass murderer, just that he has absolutely no empathy for anybody or anything)
Pffft.

> 7) He's a racist

Pffft.

Name a single accomplishment of your own that tops being POTUS or a billionaire.

> 10) He hasn't got one charitable bone in his body. He is only in it for himself and nobody else.

clinton-foundation1a.jpg
Good work there,funny he calls trump a psychopath when he has not been demonic like our last five presidents before him we had going all the way back toReagan,all demonic warmongers who served the wishes of the bankers to start wars instead of serving the people.:cuckoo: All who took a shit on the constitution.
Again truth hurts eddies feelings.:abgg2q.jpg:

Poor poor Eddie,sorry truth hurts.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok::itsok:

I will tell you....

>1) He's dumb as a post

> 3) He is narcissistic

>4) He lies constantly

See 3.

Pffft.

> 7) He's a racist

Pffft.

clinton-foundation1a.jpg

BULLSHIT

1- Warmongers and neocrazies hate him because he refuses to start WW3 in order to allow Israel to expand its borders into Syria. Reason over 200 Generals are supporting Biden. According to emails released by wikileaks in the Summer of 2016 the Demo Rats are willing to do so. Candidate Trump was antiwar .

2- The Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Networks - they hate him because he refers to them as the Fake News Media - they hate to being exposed

3- Many in the Judiciary hate him because he has exposed the "judiciary" as being corrupt to its core

4- The Demo Rats hate him becaause he wasn't supposed to beat Hillary in 2016 - they never recovered from the beating and have recruited Deep States Operatives like Brennan, Clapper , Fauci , et al to assist in removing him from office by any means necessary

Glenn Greenwald: Nothing Trump Did Compares to the 'Moral Evil' of Bush's and Obama's Wars
:thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you totally owned his sorry ass and took grumpy to school,best damn post on this thread bar none,hands down,no contest.:2up:

List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him
Ok, I'll answer.
But you have to promise to focus on one LIE at a time.
I will not make another list, you and the other cons will just lie about the lie, so the best I can offer, is to take you up on the challenge "List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him."

Will you accept the challenge?
ONE topic at a time.

265000 dead so far.... nothing, no big deal, all is fine and dandy! :rolleyes-41:

Trump lied through his teeth, and you are telling TRUMP' s lie about Fauci.....

Trump is still lying about it.... about covid.
You are the one "lying through your teeth." The CDC states 241,906 deaths INVOLVING COVID not CAUSED by COVID. Apparently your logic and reasoning skills have been adversely impacted by your unfounded hatred of Trump. BTW deaths from ALL causes is 2,590,780. So you are ignoring 2,348,874 deaths caused by other than COVID. We all know why all those other deaths are meaningless to you, it's because your logic and compassion for others has been supplanted by unfounded, propaganda fueled hatred for Trump.
That's quite some ignorant spin there Leo....

They died from catching SARS-Cov 2, not from their underlying conditions. Their underlying conditions put them in the high risk of suffering and dying from COVID category.

They were living fine with their high blood pressure with medicines available, they were living fine with their asthma medicines, they were living fine with their diabetes with medicines. They DIED because they caught the virus and it killed them.

Ok, I'll answer.
I will not make another list, you and the other cons will just lie about the lie, so the best I can offer, is to take you up on the challenge "List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him."

ONE topic at a time.
No thanks. Start your own thread.

265000 dead so far.... nothing, no big deal, all is fine and dandy! :rolleyes-41:

Trump lied through his teeth, and you are telling TRUMP' s lie about Fauci.....

Trump is still lying about it.... about covid.
You are the one "lying through your teeth." The CDC states 241,906 deaths INVOLVING COVID not CAUSED by COVID. Apparently your logic and reasoning skills have been adversely impacted by your unfounded hatred of Trump. BTW deaths from ALL causes is 2,590,780. So you are ignoring 2,348,874 deaths caused by other than COVID. We all know why all those other deaths are meaningless to you, it's because your logic and compassion for others has been supplanted by unfounded, propaganda fueled hatred for Trump.
That's quite some ignorant spin there Leo....

They died from catching SARS-Cov 2, not from their underlying conditions. Their underlying conditions put them in the high risk of suffering and dying from COVID category.

They were living fine with their high blood pressure with medicines available, they were living fine with their asthma medicines, they were living fine with their diabetes with medicines. They DIED because they caught the virus and it killed them.
Who made the virus? What happens if they make another one under Biden's watch?

I will tell you....

>1) He's dumb as a post

> 3) He is narcissistic

>4) He lies constantly

See 3.

Pffft.

> 7) He's a racist

Pffft.

clinton-foundation1a.jpg
1) Winning an election makes you intelligent? Who knew. I thought it was vitriolic hate for Hillary that got him over the line. Nothing to do with his intelligence.

2) A brief history of Trump's small-time swindles Then again maybe he is a douche.

4) No, he lies constantly. It's one thing to over exaggerate occasionally. But he lies. Constantly.

7) Increased prosperity? Really? Reliable link please.

9) Being a billionaire and POTUS is the be-all and end all of success? Not raising your kids? Not being a good member of society? He was the president because he was a 'billiionaire'. He was/is a billionaire because he inherited the equivalent of $400 million from his daddy. Even then he had filed for Chapter 11 on six occasions. I have no idea where I would be if I had the same opportunity. And I certainly wouldn't see my wealth as a the be-all and end-all of my success.

10) Clinton Foundation

Last edited:
Ok, I'll answer.

ONE topic at a time.
WTF kind of answer is that?
You asked in the OP, I want to answer, but I will only focus on ONE at a time.

You can't handle that?

Ok, I'll answer.

ONE topic at a time.
WTF kind of answer is that?
You asked in the OP, I want to answer, but I will only focus on ONE at a time.

You can't handle that?
My OP. My question. Make a list or do one at a time in your OWN THREAD.
Obviously you can't handle the topic in this one and have your own demands. So..go start one of your own.

Last edited:
The POS stole from his own charitable fund and it wasn't even his money he put in And the scum doesn't give a crap about all those businesses, hurting ,people being evicted, etc etc He just plays another round ? A world class lying POS
This is just....funny and not worth responding to in a serious manner. Geez.

All I've seen is positive things he has done since he entered the WH.
Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.
So far nothing but replies about feelings, or lying.
I voted for Trump for results, not his character - finally !
If lying is the direct results from what Trump has done in the first four years, then I hope he continues lying.
The only thing Trump has done really bad is hurt the Dems feelings.
Thats what is so mind boggling. Great job as POTUS, but HATRED and emotional outburts he does in defending himself, or trolling on twitter, or Melania wearing a I Dont Care Do You coat, or his fake tan or his hair or his weight. Nothing about the good things he has done.

I ask here, because I can't talk about with my husband. I find that pretty damn sad. And yes..it IS affecting our marriage, this division.
Yeah that’s really sad that hubby is being a jerk refusing to acknowledge facts that all presidents lie,that i never had sex with this woman Clinton and Obama were PROS at it.
back to address this. MrG has his own opinion. I don't agree with it, nor does he agree with mine. So.....we don't talk politics or party affiliations at all. And sometimes, I need to talk to people with the same opinion as mine. Poor MrG has nobody to talk to about his opinion because everyone here in this area are republicans.

Anyway...he's a very nice guy. Everyone likes him. And he agrees with much of conservative thoughts although he is indeed stuck back in the JFK days. The only way he will wake up is when Biden gets in office and he sees what he voted for. Time. Thats what it will take.
I sure would hate to see thst that’s what it would take for him to wake up .as I said before,this election is not like any other election in our history,our democracy and chance to ever be a free country again will be taken from us if trump does not be put in officeagain as he rightly should be. we will wage wars on other countries again if he is the new president.that’s one major thing at stake here.

also the country lost its innocence and the chance to be a free country again that fateful November day back then. Kennedy was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the United States where the people had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now, that was what was at stake back then and why so many were devastated over a president because they saw how it affected their future,same is happening right now. Kennedy inspired people that they could change things and the future,that hope was taken away from us that day.it would be devastating to see the hope of change taken away from us once again,that is what is at stake here.

as I said,America will be a dangerous place to live in for the future if Biden gets sworn in.we will be like communist Cuba and China.Very few people here or in our country realise what is at stake here,that this is nov22 1963 all over again taking place if Biden gets in.it will be the same thing,a transfer of power to one differerent man who is nothing like his predecessor,someone who seeks world peace transferred over to a demonic satanist warmonger. I do not for the love of mankind,want to see that happen so that can wake up hubby up.
Lets not focus on MrG. He doesn't get online. The burden of no discussion with him is mine and mine alone. I did mention a couple of times its been difficult, but I wish I hadn't now.
He loved Kennedy. So did I. I woke up and walked away. He didn't. End of story.

Thanks in advance.

1) He's dumb as a post
2) He stiffed his contractors
3) He is narcissistic
4) He lies constantly
5) He has an ego the size of the Milky Way
6) He is a psychopath (no, not joking. BTW, being a psychopath doesn't mean he'd be a mass murderer, just that he has absolutely no empathy for anybody or anything)
7) He's a racist
8) He is vacuous and incurious about the world around him
9) He has done nothing of note in his life yet acts like he is King Shit.
10) He hasn't got one charitable bone in his body. He is only in it for himself and nobody else.

Note, none of things have anything to do with him being president. This is how I thought of him even pre-Apprentice days. The man is a disgrace to humanity, let alone the office of the POTUS.
I couldn't disagree with you more.
He's not dumb
He stiffed contractors? Need to put that in context, from what I heard, some had stiffed him and he didn't pay.
Yeah, he is a narcissist, so is my mother-in-law.
Lies no more than any other president, and some of those lies turned out to be the truth.
He does have a large ego, if you haven't noticed, it seems all billionaires have large ego's. Have you listened to Mark Cuban?
No, he's not a psychopath, the media just hasn't printed the charitable things he's done while in office.
He's not a racist, and that has been proven when ALL the facts come out.
What he has done in the ME might blow your opinion out of the water
He's employed thousands and is charitable. But you won't hear that in the media. Please don't bring up BK's,
With the number of businesses he created, yes, a few will go under. But, most are successful.
The guy hasn't taken a dime in wages as a president and has given it to charity.
I'm sure as a private citizen, he was generous, probably hard to find in the msm, because of their agenda.

Lying for the Saudi crown Prince who committed cold blooded murder by killing an American legal resident, Khashoggi.

Back stabbing the Kurds in Syria for the despot Erdogan in Turkey, where he has one of his hotels.

Demeaning our Military hero's to make himself feel better about dodging the draft...

Handing over compartmentalized top secrets to the Russian operatives visiting the oval office.

Standing in front of the world in Helsinki, submissive to Putin, and demeaning our Intel agencies, dismissing Putin's systematic, relentless, meddling in our election.

As far as lying...

He lies about everything....there is no politician, not Clinton, not the Bush's, not Obama, not Ford, not even Nixon can come remotely close to TRUMPs daily lies...

He's lying to you right now, about him winning this election by a landslide, about fraud, about Dominion, about Georgia results about every single thing he tweets...

He outright lied to us about covid.... we have tapes of him telling Woodward the truth yet lying to all of America.... this killed people, unnecessarily, he still is killing people, through his lies and incompetence and disinterest.

His petty lies of nothingness, are a dime a dozen as well..

His father was born in Germany
He will show us his taxes
His middle class tax cuts coming won't include the rich
Mexico will pay for the wall
The Russian interference is a hoax
his call was a perfect call to the Ukraine President
He didn't rawdawg Strmy Daniels
He didn't payoff stormy Daniels
He didn't have a 9 month relationship with Karen McDougal and silence her with money
The Whitehouse and he were safe because they tested for covid daily bull crap, when he wasn't testing daily.
Ted Cruises father involved in Kennedy assassination...
Hillary's 30000 email lies
Him being the least racist president ever lies
Him being the greatest president ever lies
His hand size and cock size lies
His paying down the debt lies
His Melania path to citizenship lies
His Judge Curio lies
His McCain lies

It's just plain CREEPY, the way he can lie with such ease and KNOWS he can get away with it....
Wow. And you have proof of all this?
That's some list. Did you google for all that?
There are so many things you listed, I am gobsmacked at most of it. I can address some...but not all.

Cock size. Who brought that up? Wasn't it Rosie Odonnell then the news ran with it? And what does that have to do with running the country?

What lies about McCain? They didn't like each other and it was mostly name calling back and forth...which is what happens here daily. Are we all liars then?

He didn't say Ted Cruises dad was involved. He poked Cruise. And Cruise is VERY pro trump so why are you so angry when Cruise isn't?

Hillarys 30000 emails? WTF?

Stormy? Why would he pay a hooker twice?

There is no proof about Trump and Russia. Don't you believe your own kind when they admitted there was none?

My grandparents were from Germany. So what? Your darling DeBlasio is from there too. Many of us have relatives in Germany. And?

The rest is just you parroting CNN.

Forum List

Back