Why do you hate Trump?

All I've seen is positive things he has done since he entered the WH.
Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.
He is a lying conman who only cares about himself.
so he is no different than 90% of the people in DC....

His lies, subverting the truth.... Satan is the father of all lies and liars.... just can't get past his lying all the time, and people letting him get away with it, when no one else in society would accept this kind of daily lying, from anyone else.... having a bold, arrogant, chronic liar as President, makes our Nation weak, and unsafe. He's a Divider, his lies cause the division.....
He's a Divider,
so was bush and obama....

I asked the question because my husband has TDS very bad. When I ask him over and over again, he says the same thing:He's a liar". So of course I ask what he has lied about. And the standard answer is "He's an asshole. Rude. Obnoxious. He lies". I ask again..WHAT LIES? then comes the "I don't want to talk about it". He doesn't want to talk about it because he KNOWS lies but doing a great job is not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Ask the same question of others, and they claim: racist. Hes racist. Same response with no specifics.
I hate to say it Gracie, but it sounds like your husband MAY be an ASSHOLE. I'm footloose and fancy free right now and I AM looking to hook up with an intelligent, conservative woman............... :mm:
Im too old for you. But you made me smile. Hes not an asshole though. He is very kind. Loves animals.But what I used to feel for him died long long ago. I stay with him because Im too old now to do anything else, and he relies on me because yes..I AM stronger than he is. When I married him, I said specifically "I'm tired of being the strong one. I want someone to take care of ME". That didn't happen. But I stayed because I loved him back then. Now..I like him, but thats all there is to it. And we cant talk politics. He lives in the JFK Dem party and is too afraid to realize thatparty is dead.
My door is always open.

So..this is all you guys can come up with? He lied?

How did those lies harm you personally? Did you lose your homes? Did your family starve? Were meds so high, you could not afford them and suffered? Lose your jobs? Did invading armies come and destroy your towns due to his inaction? He didn't act fast enough when an enemy concocted a deadly virus and set it loose upon the world and when he did act, you found fault with him instead of the country that concocted it?

Your hatred is misplaced. You really need to look into yourselves instead of projecting it outwards because you fear what you will see IN yourselves. He did nothing wrong. Except be like each and every one of you instead of hiding behind polite behavior. If you put your hatred towards that which deserves it...maybe you would understand. IF any of you experienced what he has suffered, would you not fight back? Or would you turn a pleasant face to your enemy? You are capable of defensive measures and nasty measures at that, so you are not all cowards. The problem is, you are aiming it at the one man in charge that did all he did for YOU and the USA instead of where that hatred originates from. YOU.

How did those lies harm you personally? Did you lose your homes? Did your family starve? Were meds so high, you could not afford them and suffered? Lose your jobs? Did invading armies come and destroy your towns due to his inaction? He didn't act fast enough when an enemy concocted a deadly virus and set it loose upon the world and when he did act, you found fault with him instead of the country that concocted it?

Okay, a lot of people lost their jobs, their homes, etc. because of Trump's mishandling of Covid.

China didn't invent Covid and they didn't loose it on anyone. If they had, they'd have come up with something a lot more deadly and wouldn't have had their people catch it.

Your hatred is misplaced. You really need to look into yourselves instead of projecting it outwards because you fear what you will see IN yourselves. He did nothing wrong. Except be like each and every one of you instead of hiding behind polite behavior. If you put your hatred towards that which deserves it...maybe you would understand. IF any of you experienced what he has suffered, would you not fight back? Or would you turn a pleasant face to your enemy? You are capable of defensive measures and nasty measures at that, so you are not all cowards. The problem is, you are aiming it at the one man in charge that did all he did for YOU and the USA instead of where that hatred originates from. YOU.

Wow, the self-pity is amazing.

Okay, look, hate to break it to you, in four years, most Republicans will be denying they ever voted for Trump.

Lying for the Saudi crown Prince who committed cold blooded murder by killing an American legal resident, Khashoggi.

Back stabbing the Kurds in Syria for the despot Erdogan in Turkey, where he has one of his hotels.

Demeaning our Military hero's to make himself feel better about dodging the draft...

Handing over compartmentalized top secrets to the Russian operatives visiting the oval office.

Standing in front of the world in Helsinki, submissive to Putin, and demeaning our Intel agencies, dismissing Putin's systematic, relentless, meddling in our election.

As far as lying...

He lies about everything....there is no politician, not Clinton, not the Bush's, not Obama, not Ford, not even Nixon can come remotely close to TRUMPs daily lies...

He's lying to you right now, about him winning this election by a landslide, about fraud, about Dominion, about Georgia results about every single thing he tweets...

He outright lied to us about covid.... we have tapes of him telling Woodward the truth yet lying to all of America.... this killed people, unnecessarily, he still is killing people, through his lies and incompetence and disinterest.

His petty lies of nothingness, are a dime a dozen as well..

His father was born in Germany
He will show us his taxes
His middle class tax cuts coming won't include the rich
Mexico will pay for the wall
The Russian interference is a hoax
his call was a perfect call to the Ukraine President
He didn't rawdawg Strmy Daniels
He didn't payoff stormy Daniels
He didn't have a 9 month relationship with Karen McDougal and silence her with money
The Whitehouse and he were safe because they tested for covid daily bull crap, when he wasn't testing daily.
Ted Cruises father involved in Kennedy assassination...
Hillary's 30000 email lies
Him being the least racist president ever lies
Him being the greatest president ever lies
His hand size and cock size lies
His paying down the debt lies
His Melania path to citizenship lies
His Judge Curio lies
His McCain lies

It's just plain CREEPY, the way he can lie with such ease and KNOWS he can get away with it....

Last edited:
His lies, subverting the truth.... Satan is the father of all lies and liars.... just can't get past his lying all the time, and people letting him get away with it, when no one else in society would accept this kind of daily lying, from anyone else.... having a bold, arrogant, chronic liar as President, makes our Nation weak, and unsafe. He's a Divider, his lies cause the division.....
No body lied more than Obama, he couldn't even be truthful about where he was conceived.

Okay, a lot of people lost their jobs, their homes, etc. because of Trump's mishandling of Covid.

China didn't invent Covid and they didn't loose it on anyone. If they had, they'd have come up with something a lot more deadly and wouldn't have had their people catch it.

Okay, look, hate to break it to you, in four years, most Republicans will be denying they ever voted for Trump.
Trump did as your man Fauci wanted. Trump was right in the beginning, this thing isn't that bad and it's liberal governors that are doing the extreme lockdowns. So you can think them for peoples pain.

You too belong together with all you bigot ways. You like lying constantly, I can't believe a word you two say. You like a con man, who has serial affairs, serial female assaulter (self proclaimed), and a man who wants to toss about mainly all black citizen votes,

Well you two belong together in your misery. He is a loser, and always has been, he has filed bankruptcy 6 times, and doesn't pay contractors and if that doesn't bother you, and how would you know he donates his checks to charity , have you seen his tax returns.

He is a failed businessman and will bankrupt the US if he hasn't done so already.
Lol, if someone who disagrees with you is a bigot. How tolerant you are.

Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.
“Why do you hate Trump?”
Like Mac1958 , I hate Trump because he doesn’t say exactly what I want him to say exactly the way I want him to say it. His concise way of speaking never warms my insides.
I hate that he is so committed to working his ass off for good, real core Americans while not bending over backwards for the disgusting, filthy pieces of shit among us....I hate that he is so committed to protecting Americans from thirdworld subhumans in Mexico, Central and South America.
I hate that he invokes patriotism and nationalism...I hate that he wants to stop the world from fucking over the American taxpayer. I hate him because he’s Orange, has funny hair and bangs a super hot piece of ass in Melania.

Trump did as your man Fauci wanted. Trump was right in the beginning, this thing isn't that bad and it's liberal governors that are doing the extreme lockdowns. So you can think them for peoples pain.
265000 dead so far.... nothing, no big deal, all is fine and dandy! :rolleyes-41:

Trump lied through his teeth, and you are telling TRUMP' s lie about Fauci.....

Trump is still lying about it.... about covid.

Why you ask?? Let me count the ways I hate perverts I hate lying crooks
I hate those who don't pay those who worked for him I hate the ways he mocked our constitution and elections etc etc Also hate those cheating on 3 wives

You are obviously blind.

Then why is he donating the salary and taking plunge on his position all around?

It's because he wants to serve the country to be better, more American... exactly what he has done.
The country has been a laughing stock with him at the helm. It is always up to the Democrats to restore dignity in the Presidency.

To the contrary - countries are taking Trump very seriously. That's how he accomplishes his historic peace deals.

That's because he is negotiator who also knows the most important word in the vocabulary: "No".

A word that should be used a whole lot more when re-appropriating the wealth of the people living in land of the free.

The Chinese stopped negotiating with Orange Jesus because they didn’t believe he’d keep his word.
The quit because Trump was looking out for Americans. But if Biden gets in, don't worry Americans will get screwed and d

265000 dead so far.... nothing, no big deal, all is fine and dandy! :rolleyes-41:

Trump lied through his teeth, and you are telling TRUMP' s lie about Fauci.....

Trump is still lying about it.... about covid.
The real deaths from covid are a mild flu season. Look at the facts.

I was kind of surprised that most of the replies to your original query, with a few exceptions, lacked meaningful substance and failed to actually take any issue with Trump's accomplishments.

Some call him a liar, based upon fake news they hear from media that lied to them for four years.

One calls him a failed businessman, while he is worth $billions.

One calls him the worst POTUS ever, while American prosperity surged under his short four years.

JoeB131 mentioned his COVID response, which surely a lot of Democrats would mention as poor performance by Trump. In reality, under Trump, in less than one year, we have countless therapeutics, and three remarkably-effective vaccines, which is an incredible achievement. Fake news told us it would "take a miracle."

But we have three. I guess Trump is a miracle worker. The man sent hospital ships to both NY and CA. Turns out they were not needed.

If you think about it, Trump is possibly the most honest president ever. He doesn't give you a sanitized message; he gives you his own answer, immediately. An answer that does not need to be approved based upon focus groups or the "official position" of other party leaders. He often speaks without even thinking. :)

He made me lots of promises while campaigning in 2016. He's done his best to keep most all of them, in just four years. That's something few politicians ever do (name ONE). That's a sign of honesty, integrity, and incredible leadership...

- Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
- New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
- Building the Wall.
- Mexico indirectly paying for the wall (USMCA, troops in Mexico now helping to protect our border under threats of more tariffs if they stop).
- Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
- Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
- Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
- ISIS pretty much devastated; don't even hear much about them anymore.
- Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
- Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
- Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
- Stock market rocketed.
- Fake media is being recognized.
- President shames NFL kneelers.
- US negotiates from a position of strength again.
- Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
- Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
- Lowest African American employment ever.
- Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
- Lowest female unemployment in decades.
- Terminated Obama's Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
- Obliterated Iran's top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
- North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
- North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
- NATO members are paying more.
- Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
- America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
- Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
- Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
- Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE and Bahrain. Maybe five more countries to come.

Promises kept. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace.

With Biden, we can return to the "long dark Winter" and "New Normal."

I hated Trump long before he was ever President and nothing he does will ever change my opinion of that worthless piece of trash ...

Now with that written I do not blame him for everything that has went wrong nor should he be but I am glad he is going to be sent packing!

I was kind of surprised that most of the replies to your original query, with a few exceptions, lacked meaningful substance and failed to actually take any issue with Trump's accomplishments.

Some call him a liar, based upon fake news they hear from media that lied to them for four years.

One calls him the worst POTUS ever, while American prosperity surged under his short four years.

JoeB131 mentioned his COVID response, which surely a lot of Democrats would mention as poor performance by Trump. In reality, under Trump, in less than one year, we have countless therapeutics, and three remarkably-effective vaccines, which is an incredible achievement. Fake news told us it would "take a miracle."

But we have three. I guess Trump is a miracle worker. The man sent hospital ships to both NY and CA. Turns out they were not needed.

If you think about it, Trump is possibly the most honest president ever. He doesn't give you a sanitized message; he gives you his own answer, immediately. An answer that does not need to be approved based upon focus groups or the "official position" of other party leaders. He often speaks without even thinking. :)

He made me lots of promises while campaigning in 2016. He's done his best to keep most all of them, in just four years. That's something few politicians ever do (name ONE). That's a sign of honesty, integrity, and incredible leadership...

- Building the Wall.
- Mexico indirectly paying for the wall (USMCA, troops in Mexico now helping to protect our border under threats of more tariffs if they stop).
- Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
- Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
- Stock market rocketed.
- Obliterated Iran's top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
- Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
- Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE and Bahrain. Maybe five more countries to come.

Promises kept. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace.

Excellent post. And what I was trying to get at in my OP. Nobody is looking at the positive. They are just running on personal opinions and emotions. Orange Man Bad, so Orange Man Bad has to go. And when he does...we are screwed.

- Building the Wall.
- Stock market rocketed.

Excellent post. And what I was trying to get at in my OP. Nobody is looking at the positive. They are just running on personal opinions and emotions. Orange Man Bad, so Orange Man Bad has to go. And when he does...we are screwed.
Thanks. To summarize most of this thread, the people who hate Trump, hate Trump because they were told to hate him by the media. Few can offer specifics, and those that do tend to specify feelings, opinions, disputable narratives, or outright falsehoods.

Sounds like a perfect description of Obama.

Why don't you just admit you've been told you MUST hate Trump. It's the right thing to do.
All the media masters have decreed you WILL hate Donald Trump.
It's expected of you. And all your friends hate. They hate, hate, hate!

You are obviously blind.

Then why is he donating the salary and taking plunge on his position all around?

It's because he wants to serve the country to be better, more American... exactly what he has done.
The country has been a laughing stock with him at the helm. It is always up to the Democrats to restore dignity in the Presidency.
You are totally embarrassing yourself,the demorats are the ones destroying the economy with their dreconian lockdown rules violating the constitution Einstein. :laughing0301:

We were asking about Trump not Biden or any other democrat, dumbass.

Forum List

Back