Why do you hate Trump?

I asked the question because my husband has TDS very bad. When I ask him over and over again, he says the same thing:He's a liar". So of course I ask what he has lied about. And the standard answer is "He's an asshole. Rude. Obnoxious. He lies". I ask again..WHAT LIES? then comes the "I don't want to talk about it". He doesn't want to talk about it because he KNOWS lies but doing a great job is not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Ask the same question of others, and they claim: racist. Hes racist. Same response with no specifics.
I hate to say it Gracie, but it sounds like your husband MAY be an ASSHOLE. I'm footloose and fancy free right now and I AM looking to hook up with an intelligent, conservative woman............... :mm:

Most that voted for Biden did it for one reason. Theyhate Trump regardless of what a good job he has done as POTUS. Flat out, unreasonable HATE. And that hate comes from fear. Fear they have been wrong all this time and to save face, they respond with "he's a liar". But so is every other politician.
:thankusmile:

All I've seen is positive things he has done since he entered the WH.
Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.
So far nothing but replies about feelings, or lying.
I voted for Trump for results, not his character - finally !
If lying is the direct results from what Trump has done in the first four years, then I hope he continues lying.
The only thing Trump has done really bad is hurt the Dems feelings.
:clap2:

If I bring up Clintons "I did not have sex with that woman" as an example of a lie..he stomps off.

Today..I was watching newsmax. They were doing a segment on Who Is Really Joe Biden. He told me to change the channel. I said fuck no...thats MY tv and this is MY room. LISTEN to the opposing side with a news channel that tells that opposing side and know what he said? He said "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT". I asked him then, if he still wanted to be a juror some day and he said of course. So I said "HOW can you be a fair juror if you won't hear BOTH SIDES?"

He stomped off.
You NEED a NEW MAN in your life, Gracie. I AM available and would be willing to re-locate if we were compatible.:)

I asked the question because my husband has TDS very bad. When I ask him over and over again, he says the same thing:He's a liar". So of course I ask what he has lied about. And the standard answer is "He's an asshole. Rude. Obnoxious. He lies". I ask again..WHAT LIES? then comes the "I don't want to talk about it". He doesn't want to talk about it because he KNOWS lies but doing a great job is not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Ask the same question of others, and they claim: racist. Hes racist. Same response with no specifics.
I hate to say it Gracie, but it sounds like your husband MAY be an ASSHOLE. I'm footloose and fancy free right now and I AM looking to hook up with an intelligent, conservative woman............... :mm:
Im too old for you. But you made me smile. Hes not an asshole though. He is very kind. Loves animals.But what I used to feel for him died long long ago. I stay with him because Im too old now to do anything else, and he relies on me because yes..I AM stronger than he is. When I married him, I said specifically "I'm tired of being the strong one. I want someone to take care of ME". That didn't happen. But I stayed because I loved him back then. Now..I like him, but thats all there is to it. And we cant talk politics. He lives in the JFK Dem party and is too afraid to realize thatparty is dead.

If I bring up Clintons "I did not have sex with that woman" as an example of a lie..he stomps off.

Today..I was watching newsmax. They were doing a segment on Who Is Really Joe Biden. He told me to change the channel. I said fuck no...thats MY tv and this is MY room. LISTEN to the opposing side with a news channel that tells that opposing side and know what he said? He said "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT". I asked him then, if he still wanted to be a juror some day and he said of course. So I said "HOW can you be a fair juror if you won't hear BOTH SIDES?"

He stomped off.
You NEED a NEW MAN in your life, Gracie. I AM available and would be willing to re-locate if we were compatible.:)
Youre sweet...but like I said..Im way old. Too old to start all over anyway. And thank you for the offer. Made my day.

Im too old for you. But you made me smile. Hes not an asshole though. He is very kind. Loves animals.But what I used to feel for him died long long ago. I stay with him because Im too old now to do anything else, and he relies on me because yes..I AM stronger than he is. When I married him, I said specifically "I'm tired of being the strong one. I want someone to take care of ME". That didn't happen. But I stayed because I loved him back then. Now..I like him, but thats all there is to it. And we cant talk politics. He lives in the JFK Dem party and is too afraid to realize thatparty is dead.
You WOULDN'T be "too old" for me. I'm 59 years of age, and I PREFER hooking up with older and more mature women, much more than with those mindless bimbos under age 50. So, please give it a thought, I AM available and looking to start a new relationship. Thanks, Gracie.

He stomped off.
Youre sweet...but like I said..Im way old. Too old to start all over anyway. And thank you for the offer. Made my day.
You're QUITE welcome, my dear lady.:)

You too belong together with all you bigot ways. You like lying constantly, I can't believe a word you two say. You like a con man, who has serial affairs, serial female assaulter (self proclaimed), and a man who wants to toss about mainly all black citizen votes,

Well you two belong together in your misery. He is a loser, and always has been, he has filed bankruptcy 6 times, and doesn't pay contractors and if that doesn't bother you, and how would you know he donates his checks to charity , have you seen his tax returns.

He is a failed businessman and will bankrupt the US if he hasn't done so already.

Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.
You are obviously blind.
He is a lying conman who only cares about himself.

Then why is he donating the salary and taking plunge on his position all around?

It's because he wants to serve the country to be better, more American... exactly what he has done.
The country has been a laughing stock with him at the helm. It is always up to the Democrats to restore dignity in the Presidency.
You ARE a real DIPSHIT. Congrats! :clap2:
For telling the truth? It can be hard to take.

What did he lie about? Specifics, please.
He is a compulsive liar who does not know how to tell the truth. Wake up.

You are obviously blind.

Then why is he donating the salary and taking plunge on his position all around?

It's because he wants to serve the country to be better, more American... exactly what he has done.
The country has been a laughing stock with him at the helm. It is always up to the Democrats to restore dignity in the Presidency.
But YOU never tell the TRUTH, ASSHOLE. It's ALL FUCKING LIES.................................................... :springbed:

You are obviously blind.

To the contrary - countries are taking Trump very seriously. That's how he accomplishes his historic peace deals.

That's because he is negotiator who also knows the most important word in the vocabulary: "No".

A word that should be used a whole lot more when re-appropriating the wealth of the people living in land of the free.

Last edited:
You are obviously blind.

To the contrary - countries are taking Trump very seriously. That's how he accomplishes his historic peace deals.

That's because he is negotiator who also the most important word in the vocabulary: "No".

A word that should be used a whole lot more when re-appropriating the wealth of the people living in land of the free.
:thankusmile:

You are obviously blind.

But YOU never tell the TRUTH, ASSHOLE. It's ALL FUCKING LIES.................................................... :springbed:
I am as honest a person as you would ever meet.

You are obviously blind.

That's because he is negotiator who also knows the most important word in the vocabulary: "No".

He is laughed st universally.

You are obviously blind.

I am as honest a person as you would ever meet.
:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

You are obviously blind.

He is laughed st universally.

Completely false, people take him very seriously, because he gets serious results.

Some pretend to laugh at him as a way of disapproving for the fact that he stands behind the people of the US, not their shill globalist asses. Further the left wing media and the low status snark boys hate him for obvious reasons, using the usual ridicule and beta snark. Now that is a bunch of clowns without credibility.

Forum List

Back