Why Do Women Hate Hillary?

It is heartening to know some young people recognize a scumbag, when they see one.

Pretty much sums it up for most of us

When the liberal media and the rest of the DNC think Trump supporters are stupid uneducated citizens, those dumbass elites don't realize that women from the right are educated and turned off by such stupid actions. But you can sure count on the liberal voter, since the typical one is in the Youtube video below.

Because she's an avaricious, sickeningly power-hungry, astonishingly hypocritical, swivel-eyed, shrieking harpy.
But also because she has spent her life supporting and covering up for a predatory sex assaulter - and she was utterly callous to the female victims whom she relentlessly trashed - not the type of women who should be admired by other women, IMHO.
Oh, and of course, she has no integrity, dignity, poise or class - and she literally oozes vulgarity :)
And need I mention the voice? <shudder> :eek:

Last edited:
We’ll see in the exits how much they “hate” Madame President Elect.
Well at least the dead, zombie like women who passed away recently will be voting for HRC. Only way the slimy vagina will win. To you libtards, who cheat to win, you might not like it if she wins. The sleeping giant will not be merciful.

It is heartening to know some young people recognize a scumbag, when they see one.
You shouldn't talk about your boy trump like that.
Oh...he is a scumbag too. Problem for you is you can't comprehend that she is far worse than he.

Can you tell me when D voters became one with the Billionaire Class, Ruling Class, Wall Street, Neocons, Deep State, and the elite MSM?

We’ll see in the exits how much they “hate” Madame President Elect.
Well at least the dead, zombie like women who passed away recently will be voting for HRC. Only way the slimy vagina will win. To you libtards, who cheat to win, you might not like it if she wins. The sleeping giant will not be merciful.

The sleeping Giant? You mean Political Chick who actually knocks the plaster off her downstair’s neighbor’s ceiling when she turns over.

women from the right are educated and turned off by such stupid actions.
So, in other words, educated women from the right get turned on when trump says he would grab them by the pussy?
Or you can vote for the slimy vagina, who allow her husband(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) to put a Cuban Cigar in another woman's pussy in the oval orifice, while HRC was nearby. Yep double standards, and without them liberals have no standards at all. ABC for president, Anybody But Clinton.

So, in other words, educated women from the right get turned on when trump says he would grab them by the pussy?
Or you can vote for the slimy vagina, who allow her husband(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) to put a Cuban Cigar in another woman's pussy in the oval orifice, while HRC was nearby. Yep double standards, and without them liberals have no standards at all. ABC for president, Anybody But Clinton.

You seem fixated on Hillary’s vagina….envious?

You post that cigar story like it is some kind of awful thing. Don't you know some on the Left admire that and want it back in the WH?

Apparently they like cigars with a musky flavor.

You post that cigar story like it is some kind of awful thing. Don't you know some on the Left admire that and want it back in the WH?

Apparently they like cigars with a musky flavor.
Why else would Obama open up Cuba, other than to make it easier for Bill to get them cheaply?

No I don't like slimy vagina's. Why else would the liberals vote for her? Surely not for her deeds that have caused 4 US citizens to die, or start the Caliphate in the middle east, or have Classified information on a private server. No, you cant vote for her achievements.. Yep liberals are bat shit crazy.

Yup, the OP explains why the great majority of women in America, white and minority both, are voting for Clinton.

Forum List

Back