Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZrailwhale
To begin with Elton John and Tim Rice wrote that song and they make royalty payments every time it's played or performed.

Royalty payments to who ?

AZrailwhale
Plus that's the US Navy Band and Choir. It's a meritocracy,

Well that's you are telling me. But I don't belive it.

AZrailwhale
those are the most talented singers and musicians in the entire US Navy.

And what race get's decide who is the most talented ?

AZrailwhale
The US military is totally integrated and has since the fifties at least. There are no racial barriers or set asides in the US Navy

Well that's you are telling but we live in a system of racism white supremacy. So the US navy is going to be affected by that system

AZrailwhale
When I was in the Army, I was selected for EOD school. We had eight Black guys in our class. All of them flunked out. Before you start screaming racism, so did thirty two Whites, Latinos and Asians. We started with forty eight soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors and graduated eight. The ones that flunked out simply couldn't carry the load; it was ten hours of classroom or field work five days a week plus four to six hors of independent study every night and as many hours of study as we could cram in on weekend days.

OK. I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make but OK.

AZrailwhale
Since they spent a half million 1970 dollars on each graduate, only the very best were successful. Fail a subject test on Friday, you got the weekend to study and were retested on Monday. Fail that test and you were recycled to take that subject again, fail that test and you were out and on a flight to Vietnam Monday afternoon. Fail a unit test on Friday, retest on Monday. Fail that test and you were on a plane to Vietnam Monday afternoon. Some of the people who flunked out didn't have the drive to succeed, some just couldn't grasp the intricacies of learning about every bomb, shell and fuze in use in the world from 1900 on, and some either didn't have the little voice in the back of their head saying "look again, this is too easy" of wouldn't listen to it. Nobody got help, nobody got penalized unfairly, it was a meritocracy and that is how a meritocracy works.

Are you are seriously trying to argue that the US army in the 1970's wasn't soaked in racism - white superemacy in the 1970's and was a meritocracy ?

AZrailwhale
If you want racism to end, that's how society has to work, no set asides for any reason. Just success or failure on your own merits, abilities and effort. That's what I believe, and that's how I have lived my life. I don't judge by race like you do, I judge people by their actions, successes and failures.

Sounds nice but society does not work like that.
If society doesn’t work like that, make it work that way by stopping demanding special treatment because of your race. The more you step up and prove you can carry the load, the fewer the number of people there are that doubt you and the more that accept you.

In 2013, the most recent period for which unemployment data are available by both race and educational attainment, 12.4 percent of black college graduates between the ages of 22 and 27 were unemployed. For all college graduates in the same age range, the unemployment rate stood at just 5.6 percent. The figures point to an ugly truth: Black college graduates are more than twice as likely to be unemployed.

Why is this when so many corporations have diversity programs?

But what we are trying to show here is that this is not about individuals, or individual effort. There is simply overwhelming evidence that discrimination remains a major feature of the labor market."

I want to hear what white people have to say. Is it simply racism? Or is it that a lot of us white people get our first big break from someone we know? I remember no one wanted to hire me straight out of college either. I have to go intern for a stock broker. Then this girl I knew had a father who owned a company and he gave me my first professional job after college. This isn't racism.
First you have to tell me why they are unemployed. I can think of a lot of reasons for that starting with what major did they take, or how they present themselves in job interviews. To you the fact they ate black is always the reason, but it usually isn’t in the real world. If a black guy interviews for a job with a degree in racial studies and a non black interviews for the same job with a degree in business admin, guess who is going to get the job.

If society doesn’t work like that, make it work that way by stopping demanding special treatment because of your race. The more you step up and prove you can carry the load, the fewer the number of people there are that doubt you and the more that accept you.
Look if your not gonna answer questions and just type nonsense then don't reply

Now we see why so many Black people people end up missing, and who is involved....

1634320406542.png

The first thing after the headline is this BS...

1634320547159.png

White coroner found no foul play or trauma".. So what, a person just crawls into a random locked police vehicle and dies of natural causes? 2) Alabama. Personally, I don't know why people live there. Mississippi, 'Bama, Kentucky, etc. I've been to those states; many R backwards.

First you have to tell me why they are unemployed. I can think of a lot of reasons for that starting with what major did they take, or how they present themselves in job interviews. To you the fact they ate black is always the reason, but it usually isn’t in the real world. If a black guy interviews for a job with a degree in racial studies and a non black interviews for the same job with a degree in business admin, guess who is going to get the job.
I agree with you whole heartedly.

Now we see why so many Black people people end up missing, and who is involved....

View attachment 552173

View attachment 552177

White coroner found no foul play or trauma".. So what, a person just crawls into a random locked police vehicle and dies of natural causes? 2) Alabama. Personally, I don't know why people live there. Mississippi, 'Bama, Kentucky, etc. I've been to those states; many R backwards.
What are they supposed to say if no evidence is found? You don't think cops know how to get rid of evidence? That doesn't mean the investigation is over.

Look if your not gonna answer questions and just type nonsense then don't reply
That’s not nonsense, it’s the honest truth. Almost all, and all decent, people treat you the way you act. If you want to be respected and respectful, act that way towards other people.

AZrailwhale
To begin with Elton John and Tim Rice wrote that song and they make royalty payments every time it's played or performed.

Royalty payments to who ?

AZrailwhale
Plus that's the US Navy Band and Choir. It's a meritocracy,

Well that's you are telling me. But I don't belive it.

AZrailwhale
those are the most talented singers and musicians in the entire US Navy.

And what race get's decide who is the most talented ?

AZrailwhale
The US military is totally integrated and has since the fifties at least. There are no racial barriers or set asides in the US Navy

Well that's you are telling but we live in a system of racism white supremacy. So the US navy is going to be affected by that system

AZrailwhale
When I was in the Army, I was selected for EOD school. We had eight Black guys in our class. All of them flunked out. Before you start screaming racism, so did thirty two Whites, Latinos and Asians. We started with forty eight soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors and graduated eight. The ones that flunked out simply couldn't carry the load; it was ten hours of classroom or field work five days a week plus four to six hors of independent study every night and as many hours of study as we could cram in on weekend days.

OK. I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make but OK.

AZrailwhale
Since they spent a half million 1970 dollars on each graduate, only the very best were successful. Fail a subject test on Friday, you got the weekend to study and were retested on Monday. Fail that test and you were recycled to take that subject again, fail that test and you were out and on a flight to Vietnam Monday afternoon. Fail a unit test on Friday, retest on Monday. Fail that test and you were on a plane to Vietnam Monday afternoon. Some of the people who flunked out didn't have the drive to succeed, some just couldn't grasp the intricacies of learning about every bomb, shell and fuze in use in the world from 1900 on, and some either didn't have the little voice in the back of their head saying "look again, this is too easy" of wouldn't listen to it. Nobody got help, nobody got penalized unfairly, it was a meritocracy and that is how a meritocracy works.

Are you are seriously trying to argue that the US army in the 1970's wasn't soaked in racism - white superemacy in the 1970's and was a meritocracy ?

AZrailwhale
If you want racism to end, that's how society has to work, no set asides for any reason. Just success or failure on your own merits, abilities and effort. That's what I believe, and that's how I have lived my life. I don't judge by race like you do, I judge people by their actions, successes and failures.

Sounds nice but society does not work like that.
The only thing I can see is a question about the Army being racist in the seventies. It wasn’t. There were some racist people in it, but the organization wasn’t. Now the Army of the thirties, forties and fifties was definitely a racist organization. Major changes don’t happen by flipping a switch, they take decades and sometimes centuries. That’s why people are so frustrated by those like IM2, Maryiam and you, you all refuse to see the giant strides that have been made to reduce racism in the USA. As for the armed forces being a meritocracy, they were and are. A successful military needs the best people in every job. Otherwise, you get the current US Navy where highly maneuverable destroyers get rammed by merchant ships because its officers spend all their time practicing managerial skills instead of seamanship. Before the risk-averse, politically correct navy came about, driving a ship was the first prerequisite for being an officer and being involved in a grounding or collision would break your career. The junior officers present on ships in the Point Honda grounding, were still suffering career damage at the time of Pearl Harbor, the skippers, XOs and watch officers were all discharged.

View attachment 552173

View attachment 552177

omg the family says why wasnt the van locked properly. she isnt 4. grow ass woman who probably crawled in the old unused police van tol get warm and probably over dosed. looking for any excuise it blame cops for anything.

What in the hell makes a group of people with a history of enslavement , genocide and apartheid in order to achieve what they have belive they have been so sucessful that they can lecture others. Without enslavement, genocide and aparthied, whites in America would have very little, if anything.
cargo cult.jpg

View attachment 552173

View attachment 552177

footage was put out of this lady accidently locking her self in the van . it was transporting prisoners. she was in crises counceling. sounds like mental issue and possibly drug issues. there still waiting on autopsy results. sounds liejk she either being to col or too hot will being locked in. exposuire they call it.

footage was put out of this lady accidently locking her self in the van . it was transporting prisoners. she was in crises counceling. sounds like mental issue and possibly drug issues. there still waiting on autopsy results. sounds liejk she either being to col or too hot will being locked in. exposuire they call it.
Of course it was

Of course it was
it was watch for your self cop hater

Why do whites ignore 245 years of special treatment they have been given because of their race?

Most blacks don't get degrees in racial studies. A whole lot get degrees in business .

This is the real world:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Flash is not the only white person that has done this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back