Why do We Keep Seeing These Connections with Republican?

Rightwing neo-fascism is a serious problem, but white supremacists should be allowed to run for public office, but not allowed to hold public office through the will of the people at the ballot box.

And when they do run for office, they should be exposed and denounced as the racists and bigots they are.

The problem is that blind partisan Republicans will vote for white supremacists for no other reason than they’re Republicans, accepting that Republican’s racism, bigotry, and hate.
You have a point and in fact, you're right. When they decide to step into the public arena they should be made to face to scrutat they stand for should be rejected by the vote. But republicans can't do that because it's not about governing for them.

Your ancestors sold your people yet you still only complain about one side of the transaction. So STFU about slavery and things nobody alive did to you and yours.
Try not telling that distorted tale to someone black who has studied it. You see, there is no sale if no one buys. Second, Africans did not float into European harbors with ships full of slaves for sale. Third 389,000 Africans landed in America and that turned into 4 million by forced slave breeding. 90 percent of the slaves in America did not come from Africa. They were made here. So the next time you have no rebuttal and try running that Africans sold other Africans crap remember what you got taught tonight.

Then stfu.

Because Africans did not implement Jim Crow, nor are africans running for office in the republican party supported by white supremacists.

Try not telling that distorted tale to someone black who has studied it. You see, there is no sale if no one buys. Second, Africans did not float into European harbors with ships full of slaves for sale. Third 389,000 Africans landed in America and that turned into 4 million by forced slave breeding. 90 percent of the slaves in America did not come from Africa. They were made here. So the next time you have no rebuttal and try running that Africans sold other Africans crap remember what you got taught tonight.

Then stfu.

Because Africans did not implement Jim Crow, nor are africans running for office in the republican party supported by white supremacists.
Go back far enough and your ancestors first masters were the blacks that sold them. There are no slaves here if nobody sold them. Columbus enslaved some natives and found they made terrible slaves, hence the need for Africans. While you're giving half assed history lessons, what percentage of Americans owned slaves? Why don't you whine about the Europeans that actually began the slave trade? Oh right, you can't convince them to give you anything. That would have been Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, and Portugal. Yet you simply lay the blame on whites, way to use the broad brush.

As to Jim Crow, place the blame on your Democrat predecessors, where it belongs. Same folks that tried keep slavery and gave you folks the Klan.

You can stop your whining now.

And once again,

View attachment 670724

The Connection Between Mastriano and Gab​

The website states, “Welcome to Gab.com. A social network that champions free speech, individual liberty and the free flow of information online. All are welcome.”

It has become a favorite of conservatives, the alt-right and some extremists and has been criticized for hosting hate-filled, violent speech.

One of its more prolific users – Robert Bowers – regularly posted neo-Nazi propaganda and calls for violence against Jews, whom he called the “children of Satan.”

In October 2018, Bowers followed through, killing 11 worshippers at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill.

Since then, Gab’s founder – Andrew Torba – has doubled down on his rhetoric. “We’re building a parallel Christian society because we are fed up and done with the Judeo-Bolshevik one,” he tweeted last year, using a term popularized by the Nazi Party in the 1930s. In February, Torba was a featured speaker at a white supremacist conference in Florida, where he used “great replacement” rhetoric.

So why is Torba receiving a $5,000 donation from Doug Mastriano for “campaign consulting”?

That's where Republicans get there talking points. Race hate is what they live on.

The truest thing that was ever said was.

You will get a poor white person to vote for you if you tell him that a colored person is stealing something from them.

And that's where the republican.party is headed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Go back far enough and your ancestors first masters were the blacks that sold them. There are no slaves here if nobody sold them. Columbus enslaved some natives and found they made terrible slaves, hence the need for Africans. While you're giving half assed history lessons, what percentage of Americans owned slaves? Why don't you whine about the Europeans that actually began the slave trade? Oh right, you can't convince them to give you anything. That would have been Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, and Portugal. Yet you simply lay the blame on whites, way to use the broad brush.

As to Jim Crow, place the blame on your Democrat predecessors, where it belongs. Same folks that tried keep slavery and gave you folks the Klan.

You can stop your whining now.
Once again, try not telling your distorted tale to somebody who studied this. Stop pretending this is only about slavery. 7 supreme court justices made Jim Crow national, 4 of them were republican. Cease trying to make this about only a few when the government made a law that said all whites could be citizens and all blacks could not and that was law for 70 years. Then for the next 100 whites still denied blacks full citizenship in practice because the federal government passed the buck to states. I place the blame on whites who were in power, whites who helped enforced racist policies, and whites today who work to maintain racism.

Now run along little simple minded racist. Because no country in Europe made American laws. And Europeans are whites.

You are truly a dumb ---.

Last edited:
Once again, try not telling your distorted tale to somebody who studied this. Stop pretending this is only about slavery. 7 supreme court justices made Jim Crow national, 4 of them were republican. Cease trying to make this about only a few when the government made a law that said all whites could be citizens and all blacks could not and that was law for 70 years. Then for the next 100 whites still denied blacks full citizenship in practice because the federal government passed the buck to states. I place the blame on whites who were in power, whites who helped enforced racist policies, and whites today who work to maintain racism.

Now run along little simple minded racist. Because no country in Europe made American laws. And Europeans are whites.

You are truly a dumb ---.
Yet you are incapable of answering one simple question. Talk about dumb, especially from some moron who claims to have studied the issue.

You are whining about people long dead and gone. Yet idiot that you are, place the burden on people who had nothing to do with it. This juvenile 'sins of the great, great grandfather' silliness doesn't cut it.

Germans, Poles, Russians, and a slew of other Europeans had nothing to do with your ancestors selling your cowards, weakling, and whatever undesirables they tossed in chains. They are all white too. You're such a racist.

I'll run along when you stop whining and begging for handouts you sad little creature.

Rightwing neo-fascism is a serious problem, but white supremacists should be allowed to run for public office, but not allowed to hold public office through the will of the people at the ballot box.

And when they do run for office, they should be exposed and denounced as the racists and bigots they are.

The problem is that blind partisan Republicans will vote for white supremacists for no other reason than they’re Republicans, accepting that Republican’s racism, bigotry, and hate.
You're on the right track, but more accurately, Republicans will vote for them expressly because they are white supremacists. For many in the GOP, being a white supremacist is a positive attribute.

At last check, we all have a right to our opinion and I am expressing mine. I see white supremacy as a tremendous problem and that NO ONE with that belief should be allowed to run for public office, much less be vote to run a state.

Now I'm a little tired of whites like you ignoring what people say to me. So if you can't say the same things to them you say to me, then leave me alone.

At last check, we all have a right to our opinion and I am expressing mine.

As does everyone, which is why I dont understand why you tell someone else if their response is relevant or not. You want me to say to whites the same things I say to you? well other than you, unless I missed it ,
your the onlyt one ive seen telling people that their post isnt relevant to the thread, unless were talking about a Moderator, who's job that is.

As for the belief that no one with a certain belief should be allowed to run for office is a slippery slope. How do you then define what someones belief is? Democrats will immediately lower the bar for what a racist is... if your a conservative that is, because they use race as a political tool.

On the other hand look, you have a President in the Whitehouse right now who called Robert Byrd his mentor..... and that being the guy who filibustered the civil rights movement. PASS

and you have a Democrat vice president who couldn't make it through the primaries because she was so unpopular with African Americans because she incarcerated so many of them... yet, she is the one who gets nominated for VP? again PASS even though there are claims that mass incarceration of African Americans is systemic racism.

So if we start blocking out people for what they believe, how do we know that Democrats will not practice practice a double standard and move the bar wherever it suits them?

I think voters themselves can determine who or not they want.

Trump opened the floodgates. He emboldened this.
White Nationalism is ascendant, and it's aligning with a Christian Theocratic movement.
This is gonna be ugly for a while.
So white people shouldn't be allowed to vote?

Apparently, the citizens of PA had heard of it and the point here is that we have seen white supremacists running for political office as republicans for the last several elections.
You have a white supremacist in the oval right now.

Forum List

Back