Why do we have joint military exercises wh Korea ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
kinda funny . While people debate what do to with Afghan after we've been there a whole 16 years , we don't think twice if our 60 YEARS of troops in South Korea .

We just going to hang there forever ? For that matter, do we ever leave anywhere ? Still in Japan and Germany .

There is no comparison between Afghanistan and Korea or Japan. Nobody is killing our troops in the latter two.

There is no comparison between Afghanistan and Korea or Japan. Nobody is killing our troops in the latter two.

So ? It still costs bazillions in taxpayer money . There's your comparison.

By the way . With our fleet crashing into everything we've probably lost more sailors out there than troop deaths in Afghan this year.

kinda funny . While people debate what do to with Afghan after we've been there a whole 16 years , we don't think twice if our 60 YEARS of troops in South Korea .

We just going to hang there forever ? For that matter, do we ever leave anywhere ? Still in Japan and Germany .

Mark this date in your calendar!

We agree.

Get out of Japan. Get out of Germany. Get out of Afghanistan. Get out of Iraq, Get out of North Korea. Disband NATO.

Stay the fuck out of "foreign entanglements".

End the Empire.

Focus on the USA!!!

We agree.

Get out of Japan. Get out of Germany. Get out of Afghanistan. Get out of Iraq, Get out of North Korea. Disband NATO.

End the Empire.

Focus on the USA!!!

This is what it sounds like .... when doves cry.

We agree.

End the Empire.

Focus on the USA!!!

I was all for this when Trump talked to this in his campaign. Instead he's pushing for larger funding of our military presence overseas, sending missile units there, and trash talking with North Korea.

The fact is I don't think we ever will give up that role. We have become THE superpower in the world.

And another unfortunate reason why. The person who pulls us back from overseas would be the person cutting our military budget by a third at least. Because we would no longer have the need to provide protection around the world. And neither side wants to have the person who does that.

Because communists are just as fun to kill as jihadists. Believe me, both of them need killing.

We agree.

End the Empire.

Focus on the USA!!!

I was all for this when Trump talked to this in his campaign. Instead he's pushing for larger funding of our military presence overseas, sending missile units there, and trash talking with North Korea.

The fact is I don't think we ever will give up that role. We have become THE superpower in the world.

I never agreed with him on foreign police/the military. I voted for him based on his domestic agenda, and because he wasn't hiLIARy.

I'd love to see him become more dovish on foreign policy.

I never agreed with him on foreign police/the military. I voted for him based on his domestic agenda, and because he wasn't hiLIARy.

Yeah the lesser of two evils was a big part of why I voted for him. And a hope that some of his campaign promises weren't empty. Looking at his 100 day promise with the American Voter really pisses me off though as there were a lot of good idea's there that he hasn't even mentioned since winning.

Honestly, we aren't backing out of our foreign bases unless we are in a financial shitstorm as a country. A true depression that knocks us on our butts and it HAS to be cut.

Trying to explain national security to a libtard doesn't work.

Yeah the lesser of two evils was a big part of why I voted for him. And a hope that some of his campaign promises weren't empty. Looking at his 100 day promise with the American Voter really pisses me off though as there were a lot of good idea's there that he hasn't even mentioned since winning.

Honestly, we aren't backing out of our foreign bases unless we are in a financial shitstorm as a country. A true depression that knocks us on our butts and it HAS to be cut.

That day may not be far off.

Read this - War or Granny - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back