“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

Because Muslims keep telling them that it's a religion of peace, and you know how dangerous it is to argue with Muslims.
Dam right, about 1/10 as dangerous as Christians through out history.

I'm sure you believe that's true. On the other hand, I'm sure you believe anything anyone tells you, so long as it confirms your prejudices. Most ignorant bigots do.

Because Muslims keep telling them that it's a religion of peace, and you know how dangerous it is to argue with Muslims.

I'm sure you believe that's true. On the other hand, I'm sure you believe anything anyone tells you, so long as it confirms your prejudices. Most ignorant bigots do.

Back to childish name calling, I see.

Let me get right on not caring about how you want me to post.

e0f8bf4a2565fe0f6773555d1d8370721.webp

Oops, probably to late at night when I wrote that. There is no comparison in history that Christian have attacked and killed more Muslims then the other way around and there are way less Muslims to begin with.

e0f8bf4a2565fe0f6773555d1d8370721.webp
You voted for your scum bag president , then you voted for hate.

Oops, probably to late at night when I wrote that. There is no comparison in history that Christian have attacked and killed more Muslims then the other way around and there are way less Muslims to begin with.

Okay, first of all, it's "fewer", not "less". Second of all, history is not defined as "things I'm just SURE are true, no I have no proof, I just KNOW".

I can only assume that when you say "way less [sic] Muslims", you're simply lumping all white people, or all non-Muslims, into the "Christian" category.

Here's some ACTUAL history, as opposed to the "I just know" variety.

Islam has been slaughtering and converting-by-the-sword since its inception in the 7th century. Back then, North Africa was almost entirely Christian, and accounted for approximately half of the world's Christian population. You see an indigenous Christian population in North Africa today? Me either.

And let's not forget the millions of European Christians enslaved by the Muslims, or killed by repeated Muslim invasions into Europe and the Byzantine Empire, which was the cause of the Crusades (yes, I know, you "knew" that the Crusades were an agressive act by Christians on "peaceful" Muslims, but they were actually defensive and a reaction to Muslim depredations).

If you'd like to get more current, we can take a look at the millions of people Muslims killed in Eastern Europe in the 20th century. And that's just their aggressions toward Christians. I haven't even mentioned how many millions of non-Christian, non-Muslim people they've killed in their various attempts to take over other parts of the world.

Okay, first of all, it's "fewer", not "less". Second of all, history is not defined as "things I'm just SURE are true, no I have no proof, I just KNOW".

I can only assume that when you say "way less [sic] Muslims", you're simply lumping all white people, or all non-Muslims, into the "Christian" category.

Islam has been slaughtering and converting-by-the-sword since its inception in the 7th century. Back then, North Africa was almost entirely Christian, and accounted for approximately half of the world's Christian population. You see an indigenous Christian population in North Africa today? Me either.

And let's not forget the millions of European Christians enslaved by the Muslims, or killed by repeated Muslim invasions into Europe and the Byzantine Empire, which was the cause of the Crusades (yes, I know, you "knew" that the Crusades were an agressive act by Christians on "peaceful" Muslims, but they were actually defensive and a reaction to Muslim depredations).

If you'd like to get more current, we can take a look at the millions of people Muslims killed in Eastern Europe in the 20th century. And that's just their aggressions toward Christians. I haven't even mentioned how many millions of non-Christian, non-Muslim people they've killed in their various attempts to take over other parts of the world.
If that's your case it's just nonsense, I can match you for every Muslim that killed a Christian by the same number of Christians that kill Muslims. Historically it's even worse. Every Crusade was to kill Muslims by Christians. So your just another hater I guess. A hater that is trying to sell bullshit , like he is some kind of expert , your no expert , in fact you have no clue.

If that's your case it's just nonsense, I can match you for every Muslim that killed a Christian by the same number of Christians that kill Muslims. Historically it's even worse. Every Crusade was to kill Muslims by Christians. So your just another hater I guess. A hater that is trying to sell bullshit , like he is some kind of expert , your no expert , in fact you have no clue.
Dude, you're blind to the truth. You're lying to yourself as much as to him.

No, you really can't.

Every Crusade was DEFENSIVE in origin, because the Muslims started it.

So you're just another idiot, I guess, who dismisses any and all facts you can't dispute as "hating". An idiot is trying to believe bullshit, like he actually knows something. You definitely don't know anything, including how to punctuate correctly.

]If that's your case it's just nonsense, I can match you for every Muslim that killed a Christian by the same number of Christians that kill Muslims. Historically it's even worse. Every Crusade was to kill Muslims by Christians. So your just another hater I guess. A hater that is trying to sell bullshit , like he is some kind of expert , your no expert , in fact you have no clue.

Where were you raised? It surely cannot be an English speaking country.

]If that's your case it's just nonsense, I can match you for every Muslim that killed a Christian by the same number of Christians that kill Muslims. Historically it's even worse. Every Crusade was to kill Muslims by Christians. So your just another hater I guess. A hater that is trying to sell bullshit , like he is some kind of expert , your no expert , in fact you have no clue.

Where were you raised? It surely cannot be an English speaking country.
I don't get these haters, it has nothing to do with the point , why do you people think I care what you think of me with your personal insults. Here's what you offer when your backed into as corner and have no response, I don't like you and/or I think your dumb.

You can't even make a sensible case for Muslims over the same acts as Christians , you would simply make a fool out of your self trying.

You can't even make a sensible case for Muslims over the same acts as Christians , you would simply make a fool out of your self trying.
What part of "the Muslims Did it first, or The Muslims Started It." do you not understand?

Islam is a religion of piece of shit. Mohamed was a pedophile and their women are so ugly, they cover them in black sheets in the hot desert. YUM-MY! They must smell good!!

What part of "the Muslims Did it first, or The Muslims Started It." do you not understand?
Well how bright could that nonsense be. Ya you bet they started it first, like how in the hell would you know. about the historic relationship the these two religions . That's the trouble with blind hate , you get blind reasons.

`
I consider the Islamic's no better or worse than the evangelicals.
as of them electing Their mental case ass hole, they are way worse. How do you get a person who claims to be Christian to vote for their pile of shit pagan.

as of them electing Their mental case ass hole, they are way worse. How do you get a person who claims to be Christian to vote for their pile of shit pagan.
`
I can't answer that question. Perspective and personal experience on my part, I just consider both to be cults. See I'm 34, going to 35 soon enough and I've already picked up some rather peculiar habits. One of them is mistrust. I could call it "caution" but it's a bit more brittle than that.

God’s Chosen People

I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion the Lord laid out directives (commandments) for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His suggestions. I took these directives and compared them to historical events and found them wanting. Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.

In closing I want the Israeli’s to embrace the Palestinians as one of their own, dismantle the illegal settlements and change the name of their country from “Israel” to “Palestine”.

I believe God is now judging them for the last time. If they do not ask God for forgiveness and repent for their past deeds; then all will be lost.

I need your help either by helping me or by correction my misguided view of them.

Any suggestions or comments is welcome whether pro or con.

Forum List

Back