“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

jihad.jpeg

Outside of radical Islam, I don't have a problem with Islam. As long as you don't want to force me to live by your beliefs because they "offend" you, we're good. I in turn will not force you to live by my beliefs because I'm offended. Good, we're good.

The problem is that Islam in many areas has become more and more "radical" or whatever term you want to use. Too many Muslims think it's their right to force everyone else to live by their laws.

Nope.

Worse and even more mind-boggling are the so-called "liberals" who think this is just peachy. Now that's a real knee-slapper.

When will you people understand that there is no difference between "radical" and "moderate" Islam?

It's all the same. Period.
I'd take a random Muslim as a next door neighbor rather then you any day of the week. In fact I'd pay big money to achieve that.

Then you're an idiot who's never met a muslim or lived in a muslim country.

And you are clearly a hateful bigot.
You seem to like calling people names when they say they don't like Islam or Muslims. ...?

I don’t like anti-religion bigots like you.

Outside of radical Islam, I don't have a problem with Islam. As long as you don't want to force me to live by your beliefs because they "offend" you, we're good. I in turn will not force you to live by my beliefs because I'm offended. Good, we're good.

The problem is that Islam in many areas has become more and more "radical" or whatever term you want to use. Too many Muslims think it's their right to force everyone else to live by their laws.

Nope.

Worse and even more mind-boggling are the so-called "liberals" who think this is just peachy. Now that's a real knee-slapper.

When will you people understand that there is no difference between "radical" and "moderate" Islam?

I'd take a random Muslim as a next door neighbor rather then you any day of the week. In fact I'd pay big money to achieve that.

You seem to like calling people names when they say they don't like Islam or Muslims. Is it some kind of official offense not to like them? Why does everyone HAVE to like Islam? Do we offend your imam or something?

That's actually part of their hate ideology. Just ask the people at Charlie Hebdo in Paris, who were butally attacked with 12 killed and 11 wounded by goddamn muslim terrorists over a cartoon depicting their shitass prophet, Mohammed......May the bastard burn in hell forever. Islam is a plague.

You seem to like calling people names when they say they don't like Islam or Muslims. ...?

I just don't like Islam or sharia law. Suck it up, princess.

You hate (fear) all religion. It is the topic of 90% of your posts.

You can’t read English properly then, I do no such thing. Prove it or stfu, you fucking tranny.

Funny how in over 200 posts no one actually attempted to make the case for "The Religion of Peace".

But if you don't like it or agree with it you're a bigot.

As I posted in another thread. Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.

Nope.

I hate pedophilia. Oh no, I'm a bigot!

:rolleyes:

You can’t read English properly then, I do no such thing. Prove it or stfu, you fucking tranny.

Stop lying, bigot. You recently posted about 100 times ridiculing someone for believing in God.

You are an anti-religion bigot.

Stop lying, bigot. You recently posted about 100 times ridiculing someone for believing in God.

No, and you can't even quote me, so fuck off, you tranny.

I ask questions and challenge them about their religion, there's a difference.

Bullshit. You’re just a filthy bigot who fears what he is too ignorant to grasp.

Bullshit. You’re just a filthy bigot.
Then you should have no trouble quoting me. I'll wait. :popcorn:

Funny how in over 200 posts no one actually attempted to make the case for "The Religion of Peace".

But if you don't like it or agree with it you're a bigot.
Correct selecting and attacking any total population or any total religion makes you a bigot and a hypocrite and in your case a fake Christian and , kind of pitiful when it gets down to it.

You seem to like calling people names when they say they don't like Islam or Muslims. Is it some kind of official offense not to like them? Why does everyone HAVE to like Islam? Do we offend your imam or something?

That's actually part of their hate ideology. Just ask the people at Charlie Hebdo in Paris, who were butally attacked with 12 killed and 11 wounded by goddamn muslim terrorists over a cartoon depicting their shitass prophet, Mohammed......May the bastard burn in hell forever. Islam is a plague.
Ya dam I get your point "Deuteronomy 2:33-34, And the Lord our God delivered him over to us; and we defeated him with his sons and all his people. So we captured all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of every city. We left no survivor."

Ya dam I get your point "Deuteronomy 2:33-34, And the Lord our God delivered him over to us; and we defeated him with his sons and all his people. So we captured all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of every city. We left no survivor."

The Lord/God I know would not condone the killing (murder) of anyone; ever. This makes it clear enough; that author is an impostor, One who posses the forked tongue.

as I see it

Forum List

Back