“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

These competitive-religion threads are ridiculous. Who is to say? History shows that nobody's hands are clean. I'll take Which Is The Most Violent Religion for $500, Alex.
Ya you bet it will accomplish great things if only one side of a issue is never attacked. nonsense for $1000 Alex

As I posted in another thread. Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.

Outside of radical Islam, I don't have a problem with Islam. As long as you don't want to force me to live by your beliefs because they "offend" you, we're good. I in turn will not force you to live by my beliefs because I'm offended. Good, we're good.

The problem is that Islam in many areas has become more and more "radical" or whatever term you want to use. Too many Muslims think it's their right to force everyone else to live by their laws.

Nope.

Worse and even more mind-boggling are the so-called "liberals" who think this is just peachy. Now that's a real knee-slapper.

When will you people understand that there is no difference between "radical" and "moderate" Islam?

It's all the same. Period.
I'd take a random Muslim as a next door neighbor rather then you any day of the week. In fact I'd pay big money to achieve that.
There's a house for you in Mecca next to a bunch of sand monkeys. Need help packing?

Ignorant bigotry and pointless slurs. Mindless hatred fills the empty head.
You know something is fucked up when sunni agrees with you.

Outside of radical Islam, I don't have a problem with Islam. As long as you don't want to force me to live by your beliefs because they "offend" you, we're good. I in turn will not force you to live by my beliefs because I'm offended. Good, we're good.

The problem is that Islam in many areas has become more and more "radical" or whatever term you want to use. Too many Muslims think it's their right to force everyone else to live by their laws.

Nope.

Worse and even more mind-boggling are the so-called "liberals" who think this is just peachy. Now that's a real knee-slapper.

When will you people understand that there is no difference between "radical" and "moderate" Islam?

I'd take a random Muslim as a next door neighbor rather then you any day of the week. In fact I'd pay big money to achieve that.
There's a house for you in Mecca next to a bunch of sand monkeys. Need help packing?

Ignorant bigotry and pointless slurs. Mindless hatred fills the empty head.
You know something is fucked up when sunni agrees with you.

You know you’re on the right track when YOU disagree.

You all need to stop calling islam a religion. It is not. Islam does not deserve that kind of respect or deference that should be given to a Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddist, etc. Those truly are religions of peace. Islam is a violent, hateful authoritarian ideology designed for but one purpose.....to spread by force of arms. These so-called "moderate" muslims are simply not full practitioners of islam. A real muslim would consider them 'kafir'. Westerners look at them as novelties, or basically muslims that haven't yet gone berzerk and murdered anybody. Islam is a hostile, alien culture that does not belong in this hemisphere or this century.

Islam is not a religion. It's a 7th century plague and authoritarian hateful ideology designed from the ground up to recruit illiterate, fanatical, and obedient soldiers with which to conquer enemies and spread by force of arms. It should be banned.
So how to you propose to ban it? ... :dunno:

As I posted in another thread. Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.

Nope.

Then you're an idiot who's never met a muslim or lived in a muslim country.

You all need to stop calling islam a religion. It is not. Islam does not deserve that kind of respect or deference that should be given to a Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddist, etc. Those truly are religions of peace. Islam is a violent, hateful authoritarian ideology designed for but one purpose.....to spread by force of arms. These so-called "moderate" muslims are simply not full practitioners of islam. A real muslim would consider them 'kafir'. Westerners look at them as novelties, or basically muslims that haven't yet gone berzerk and murdered anybody. Islam is a hostile, alien culture that does not belong in this hemisphere or this century.
Bullshit, not only can I give you two examples of autocracies Christians over Muslims but I've read both the Koran and the Bible multiple times and the bible is more violent then the Koran. The Nazi hate world of the right.

Nope.

I've been in Muslim country's and have met many and I'll take anyone of them that I've met over you as a neighbor any day of the week, in fact I would pay money to have that happen.

Nope.

Met them, been in their country and would pay to have any of them that I've met as a neighbor over you.

Nope.

Met them, been in their country and would pay to have any of them that I've met as a neighbor over you.
Come on brah, come clean, you're a muzzy, aren't you?

Nope.

Who cares who you have met? We should be making determinations based on the data, not on your personal anecdotes.

I bet there aren't 72 virgins in the whole of the Middle East.

Nope.

Yeah. Sure you have.

Dumbshit.

Nope.

Yeah. Sure you have.

Dumbshit.
You know you buried them when it comes to this. loser! yuk yuk!

Yeah. Sure you have.

Dumbshit.
You know you buried them when it comes to this. loser! yuk yuk!
jb, I bet you've seen more Muslims kiss their camels than kiss their wives.

Nope.

And you are clearly a hateful bigot.

Nope.

LOL! Because I oppose a hateful medieval terrorist ideology? Sure, dimwit. Call me whatever you want.

Nope.

LOL! Because I oppose a hateful medieval terrorist ideology? ....

Because you are an illogical, hateful bigot denouncing all the billion + people who happen to adhere to a faith you hate and fear.

Nope.

You seem to like calling people names when they say they don't like Islam or Muslims. Is it some kind of official offense not to like them? Why does everyone HAVE to like Islam? Do we offend your imam or something?

Forum List

Back