“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

Humans generally are violent, irrational creatures. People of every faith have been killing each other since before before. The vast majority of Muslims never murder anyone and don’t want to, just like the vast majority of people of all major world religions.

That being said, theocracy is a bad idea anywhere, and Islam is overdue for a reformation. The shit that has happening in its name is real whether generalizations are fair or not. Time for a little modernization and silencing the blood-thirsty animals within the umbrella.

THAT having been said, any group of human beings is going to have their share of scum among their number. Let he cast the first stone and all that.

Humans generally are violent, irrational creatures. People of every faith have been killing each other since before before. The vast majority of Muslims never murder anyone and don’t want to, just like the vast majority of people of all major world religions.

That being said, theocracy is a bad idea anywhere, and Islam is overdue for a reformation. The shit that has happening in its name is real whether generalizations are fair or not. Time for a little modernization and silencing the blood-thirsty animals within the umbrella.

THAT having been said, any group of human beings is going to have their share of scum among their number. Let he cast the first stone and all that.
Muslims all believe is sharia law, which is for scumbags. Making them ALL scum.

As I posted in another thread. Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.
That is, of course, completely unAmerican and will never, ever happen.

The words of a blockheaded bigot.

The words of a blockheaded bigot.
Sharia law is heavily weighted against women. You must love that.

73a2b546d7960508baf1544a937f5fb8.jpg
I voted for President Trump and am proud of it! Ok so your proud to have sold out your country, my guess is you haven't put up one picture that is real, I got you on one totally already but you keep on trying to make your points with these fakes pictures/ No one should believe anything your trying to sell here.

Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.
Won't ever happen.

Heck, you couldn't get half of the American citizens to take an oath. ... :cool:
How do you spell stupid

Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.
Won't ever happen.

Heck, you couldn't get half of the American citizens to take an oath. ... :cool:
Muslims don't support the Constitution because men and women aren't equal under the koran or sharia law. And we don't allow trading little girls for camels.
surprise surprise they are not equal under Christianity either. So now your trying to tell us that Christians shouldn't be allowed in this country

You believe in your leader President scum bag so you are all scum bags

When I'm tired I go into subjects like this because it takes no effort to argue against them . These threads are brain dead threads. You know the routine, kill kill kill hate hate hate Obama Obama Obama.

Won't ever happen.

Muslims don't support the Constitution because men and women aren't equal under the koran or sharia law. And we don't allow trading little girls for camels.
surprise surprise they are not equal under Christianity either. So now your trying to tell us that Christians shouldn't be allowed in this country
Those 2 religions aren't on the same footing with regards to anything, especially women, making you an idiot. Now you know.

Last edited:

You believe in your leader President scum bag so you are all scum bags
I didn't vote for Trump, now go kiss a fucking carpet you sad, little person.

Islam is not a religion. It's a 7th century plague and authoritarian hateful ideology designed from the ground up to recruit illiterate, fanatical, and obedient soldiers with which to conquer enemies and spread by force of arms. It should be banned.
So how to you propose to ban it? ... :dunno:

As I posted in another thread. Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.

Outside of radical Islam, I don't have a problem with Islam. As long as you don't want to force me to live by your beliefs because they "offend" you, we're good. I in turn will not force you to live by my beliefs because I'm offended. Good, we're good.

The problem is that Islam in many areas has become more and more "radical" or whatever term you want to use. Too many Muslims think it's their right to force everyone else to live by their laws.

Nope.

Worse and even more mind-boggling are the so-called "liberals" who think this is just peachy. Now that's a real knee-slapper.

Islam is not a religion. It's a 7th century plague and authoritarian hateful ideology designed from the ground up to recruit illiterate, fanatical, and obedient soldiers with which to conquer enemies and spread by force of arms. It should be banned.

Outside of radical Islam, I don't have a problem with Islam. As long as you don't want to force me to live by your beliefs because they "offend" you, we're good. I in turn will not force you to live by my beliefs because I'm offended. Good, we're good.

The problem is that Islam in many areas has become more and more "radical" or whatever term you want to use. Too many Muslims think it's their right to force everyone else to live by their laws.

Nope.

Worse and even more mind-boggling are the so-called "liberals" who think this is just peachy. Now that's a real knee-slapper.

When will you people understand that there is no difference between "radical" and "moderate" Islam?

It's all the same. Period.

Nope.

When will you people understand that there is no difference between "radical" and "moderate" Islam?

It's all the same. Period.

I do think there are some moderate Muslims. What I don't think people really understand is how far from their faith they have to stray to be moderate, and how radically some Muslims who appear to be moderate really think. This is becoming apparent in Europe right now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back