Why do they claim to be black when they are not ?

Due to my current position I am very familiar with Black culture and it has to change.

That is an absurdly arrogant and ignorant comment. Do you think that every black person in the country shares the same culture as a factor of their skin tone? Do you really think that racism exists because those 'others' don't behave the way YOU want?
Most do.

Nonsense.
Please list the Black neighborhoods you will drive through after sundown.

Neighborhoods are not coded by color, and I will drive or walk through any neighborhood I need to at any time to get where I'm going. I am frequently in all sorts of neighborhoods at all sorts of times. You need to stop being so nervous.
Save your bleeding heart violins for someone else.

How is YOUR fear MY bleeding heart violin?
It’s called taking sound advice from people with real life experience.

Yes, and I am the one with real life experience. Do you need any advice?
No.
Ok then.

I am sure inner city thugs appreciate you riding in on your white horse to defend their virtue.

Not everyone who lives in the inner city is a "thug," asshole.

I know. I am one of them. I don't just "drive through" high-crime areas, I live in one. Every time a guy rides past my house firing a gun into the air (a fairly common occurrence), guess what color he is?

Are you scared of your neighbors?

Scared? Even my cats don't react to the sound of gunfire anymore. Numb is the word for it.

Why do you describe your neighbors as "thugs"?

I wouldn't say we're a tight-knit community or anything but my immediate neighbors, next door and down the street are fine for the most part. The neighborhood at large however is plagued by people who self-identify as thugs.
It's sad when good people have to deal with this.

Yeah, his neighbors are probably good people.
If 35% of a given neighborhood is willing to smash store windows during a blackout or lives to go to the bar and stab or shoot someone who annoys them, it's a bad neighborhood.

I don't know why Unkotare is so determined to pretend that a problem doesn't exist or that it's somehow my fault for noticing.

...The neighborhood at large however is plagued by people who self-identify as thugs.

Then why don't you move?

Why won't the elderly widow two houses down just move? Why won't her disabled son like, just stop being disabled? Because they're LOSERS just like me.

Didn't you say you owned your home?

Yes what does that have to do with anything?

So quit bitching, sell the house and move.

Due to my current position I am very familiar with Black culture and it has to change.

That is an absurdly arrogant and ignorant comment. Do you think that every black person in the country shares the same culture as a factor of their skin tone? Do you really think that racism exists because those 'others' don't behave the way YOU want?
Most do.

Nonsense.
Please list the Black neighborhoods you will drive through after sundown.

Neighborhoods are not coded by color, and I will drive or walk through any neighborhood I need to at any time to get where I'm going. I am frequently in all sorts of neighborhoods at all sorts of times. You need to stop being so nervous.
Save your bleeding heart violins for someone else.

How is YOUR fear MY bleeding heart violin?
It’s called taking sound advice from people with real life experience.

Yes, and I am the one with real life experience. Do you need any advice?
No.
Ok then.

I am sure inner city thugs appreciate you riding in on your white horse to defend their virtue.

Not everyone who lives in the inner city is a "thug," asshole.

I know. I am one of them. I don't just "drive through" high-crime areas, I live in one. Every time a guy rides past my house firing a gun into the air (a fairly common occurrence), guess what color he is?

Are you scared of your neighbors?

Scared? Even my cats don't react to the sound of gunfire anymore. Numb is the word for it.

Why do you describe your neighbors as "thugs"?

I wouldn't say we're a tight-knit community or anything but my immediate neighbors, next door and down the street are fine for the most part. The neighborhood at large however is plagued by people who self-identify as thugs.
It's sad when good people have to deal with this.

Yeah, his neighbors are probably good people.
If 35% of a given neighborhood is willing to smash store windows during a blackout or lives to go to the bar and stab or shoot someone who annoys them, it's a bad neighborhood.

I don't know why Unkotare is so determined to pretend that a problem doesn't exist or that it's somehow my fault for noticing.
He needs to find the good in almost everyone.

Forum List

Back