Why do they backdrop the Declaration of Independence for the Presidential Debates

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I noticed this in 2016, and maybe there was an explanation I read - I cannot remember. But it would seem that it should be the Constitution not the Declaration of Independence - or am I wrong??? What do you think. You guys are a lot smarter than me.
Screenshot from 2020-09-29 21-22-05.png

I think this cycle they made sure it was the same arrangement. Notice the word, "Men," is prominent in this year's presentation.

Last edited:
It might be smarter to have the Constitution for the backdrop. I wonder who chose the Declaration of Independence? Is it to show us of something which soon may be "canceled"?

Could we see something else as a backdrop in the future?

" A spectre is haunting Europe – the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies."
as the Communist Manifesto begins https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Manifesto.pdf

I look forward to tomorrow the 4th of July and many more because I guess I am optomistic. The way Biden's Executive Orders and the Bills in Congress conform to the above Marxist Documents over is century old is amazing.

When comparing the Declaration and Manifesto, the extreme difference is apparent. A purpose of the Declaration of Independence was to unite the Colonies in their struggle. The purpose of the Manifesto is to divide and create turmoil to enable a Communist takeover. Instead of dividing by wealth, the Communist are dividing the USA by race.

Those of us who worship today on Saturday and who worship tomorrow on Sunday, we need to pray that our Republic stands and that continues to improve on providing the rights of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness that are given by our Creator.

Forum List

Back