Why do these Neo-TV series always have high ratings???

There are two shows I am currently watching:

1. Lucifer: Yes it is about the Devil or the Demon of Hell.

2. The Durells in Corfu which airs on PBS here in the states.

Most new series don't catch my attention anymore and prefer a good book instead...

I never pay attention to the rating system because it is usually bogus...

WTF is a "neo TV series?" Where are they rated?
I've watched Designated Survivor this season and I watch Last Tango in Halifax. Sometimes I watch Parts Unknown.

Most new series don't catch my attention anymore and prefer a good book instead...

Outside of Netflix, Lucifer is my favorite comic book based show. Sure, it's kind of a formulaic police procedural, but there's enough of a twist to it with all of the supernatural background, and the actors and writing are engaging enough, that I am enjoying it. :)

Outside of Netflix, Lucifer is my favorite comic book based show. Sure, it's kind of a formulaic police procedural, but there's enough of a twist to it with all of the supernatural background, and the actors and writing are engaging enough, that I am enjoying it. :)

I was actually surprised because I thought a TV series about the Devil would be too weird but it is working. Never read the comics ( too old )...

I was actually surprised because I thought a TV series about the Devil would be too weird but it is working. Never read the comics ( too old )...

You're not too old, there is never a too old to read comics. :D There is a Lucifer comic that's ongoing right now. It isn't the same story as the TV show, though. I'm guessing the show is only loosely based on the comics, but I haven't read anything but a few more recent issues about the character. It actually comes from Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics originally, I think.

Breaking Bad (TV Series 2008–2013) - IMDb

Falling Skies (TV Series 2011–2015) - IMDb

Breaking Bad and Falling Skies. Breaking bad got 10 which is correct, but falling skies got 7.2. House of Cards got 9. Which is about right but i'd give Falling skies like about a 5.

Billions DVD Release Date This new one is called Billions. It's on 8.4

Is it really almost as good as House of Cards, Or is it almost as average as Falling skies?

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I didn't think Breaking Bad was that great. It wasn't bad, the two seasons that I watched, but I wasn't excited for the next episodes and I never bothered starting season 3. I might go back and finish it eventually, but so many people told me what an amazing show it was and I was disappointed when I finally tried it.

Forum List

Back