Why do the U.S. support Ukraine which has Nazi laws?

NATO urged to prepare for the use of nuclear weapons against Russia
NATO should prepare for the fact that the alliance will have to use nuclear weapons against Russia. This call was made by the commander of the German Air Force (Air Force), General Ingo Gerhartz, at the Seapowers International Symposium of maritime Powers in Kiel, Bild reports.
"NATO needs to prepare in advance for the use of nuclear weapons, since an emergency situation may arise at any moment. For reliable deterrence, we need both means of destruction and the political will to implement nuclear deterrence, if necessary," the German general said.

Earlier, former Polish Foreign Minister and current MEP Radoslaw Sikorski said that Russia allegedly violated the provisions of the Budapest Memorandum, so Western countries have the right to transfer nuclear weapons to Ukraine.

On June 7, NATO Assistant Secretary General Camille Grand said that NATO refuses to provide Russia with guarantees of non-deployment of nuclear weapons in Sweden and Finland if they join the alliance.

That is why capitalism brings death to humanity.

In the middle of April, I published an article which dealt with the question whether some Ukrainian laws are the Nazi ones (see here).
This article was discussed on USMB (see here) and nobody could disprove that these laws are the Nazi ones, indeed.

It’s an obvious fact that, for example, ethnic Crimean Tatars - according to these laws - are “first-rate” citizens of Ukraine and have more rights; ethnic Hungarians are “second-rate” citizens and have less rights than Crimean Tatars; and ethnic Russians are “third-rate” citizens and have less rights than Hungarians.

It’s another obvious fact, that Ukrainian rulers always make territorial claims to the Russian Crimean Peninsula, where ethnic Russians amount to 67.9% of population (see here).
It means that the Ukrainian rulers want to turn 67.9% of Crimean population into citizens of the “third-rate”!
:clap2:

At the same time, Ukraine intensively armed itself, constantly declared its plans to join NATO etc. The Russian government many times tried to persuade the Ukrainian rulers to remain nonaligned, to let Crimea stay in Russia etc. But Ukraine continued to arm itself etc.

At a certain point of time the Russian government decided that the actions of the Ukrainian rulers reached a dangerous point and very soon the situation could become even more dangerous. And then, the Russian government decided to start a military operation against Ukraine.

But the U.S. supported and support all Ukrainian actions including its claims to the Crimean Peninsula – despite of the Nazi laws in Ukraine.
It means that the U.S. support, inter alia, the Ukrainian plan to turn 67.9% of Crimean population into citizens of the “third-rate”! :clap2:

The question naturally arises – Why do the U.S. support such a country as Ukraine?

My opinion is that it doesn’t matter for the U.S. what kind of a country Ukraine is. The U.S. want to reduce Russian influence in Europe; the U.S. want to sell their liquefied gas in Europe etc.
Therefore, in my opinion, the U.S. are ready to support even Nazis if these Nazis are hostile towards Russia.

Source

What on earth is a "Nazi law"? I reckon, if I were to look at all the laws the Nazis had, that you'd be unable to find a country in the world that doesn't have a "Nazi law" on its books.

Explanation for the stupid degenerate - Ukrainian bandits are shelling residential areas of Donetsk with artillery and declare that the Russians are doing it.
Although, it is useless to explain anything to stupid degenerates.
What made you belive that? Some propaganda spreading Kremlin mouthpiece told you?

See that maybe is good enough for useful idiots like you, but if you want to convince someone outside of your Russian bubble you need at least a shread of evidence.

NATO urged to prepare for the use of nuclear weapons against Russia
The only ones I've heard threatening to use nuclear weapons was Russia.

So again you are full of shit.

What on earth is a "Nazi law"? I reckon, if I were to look at all the laws the Nazis had, that you'd be unable to find a country in the world that doesn't have a "Nazi law" on its books.
Well for exmaple if there was a law making Jews illegal and subject to rounding up and sending to concentration camps. That would be a Nazi law I assume.

But there was nothing like that in Ukraine. Russian was a constitutionally protected language and 20% of Kiev population were ethnic Russians.

I wonder why american criminals have not yet begun to say in the police and in court that Putin is to blame for everything? And let the judge or the policeman try to disagree!

"Itiscompletelydifferent!" disease. Incurable stage

FSd2lybXsAAg5zd

Kiev blamed the military and mercenaries
for the loss of Severodonetsk — It was not the leadership in Kiev that was to blame for the loss of control over Severodonetsk, but the Ukrainian servicemen themselves and foreign mercenaries who were on the territory of the city. This accusation was made by the Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine Anna Malyar. According to her, the Ukrainian military and militants of private military companies posted photos and videos on social networks, which thwarted plans to hold the city.
The Fuhrer is always right! Performers fail.

For the information of fools who believe the propaganda of the ukrainian goebbelses:

The ukrainian Prosecutor's office could not find confirmation of stories about rapes by the Russian military, which were massively distributed by the former Ombudsman of Ukraine Lyudmila Denisova.

During the interrogation, Denisova admitted that the daughter of Alexander Kvitko, who works on one of the psychological support lines opened by UNICEF, supplied her with fakes "over tea".
At the same time, it became known that the Kvitko line, unlike other services, did not record all calls and did not transmit data to law enforcement agencies.

Lyudmila Denisova became famous for stories about the rape of children by the Russian military. She distributed these fakes both in Ukraine and abroad. It is noted that law enforcement agencies tried to find confirmation of these stories from doctors and in the lists of the dead, but they failed to do so.

In the middle of April, I published an article which dealt with the question whether some Ukrainian laws are the Nazi ones (see here).
This article was discussed on USMB (see here) and nobody could disprove that these laws are the Nazi ones, indeed.

It’s an obvious fact that, for example, ethnic Crimean Tatars - according to these laws - are “first-rate” citizens of Ukraine and have more rights; ethnic Hungarians are “second-rate” citizens and have less rights than Crimean Tatars; and ethnic Russians are “third-rate” citizens and have less rights than Hungarians.

It’s another obvious fact, that Ukrainian rulers always make territorial claims to the Russian Crimean Peninsula, where ethnic Russians amount to 67.9% of population (see here).
It means that the Ukrainian rulers want to turn 67.9% of Crimean population into citizens of the “third-rate”!
:clap2:

At the same time, Ukraine intensively armed itself, constantly declared its plans to join NATO etc. The Russian government many times tried to persuade the Ukrainian rulers to remain nonaligned, to let Crimea stay in Russia etc. But Ukraine continued to arm itself etc.

At a certain point of time the Russian government decided that the actions of the Ukrainian rulers reached a dangerous point and very soon the situation could become even more dangerous. And then, the Russian government decided to start a military operation against Ukraine.

But the U.S. supported and support all Ukrainian actions including its claims to the Crimean Peninsula – despite of the Nazi laws in Ukraine.
It means that the U.S. support, inter alia, the Ukrainian plan to turn 67.9% of Crimean population into citizens of the “third-rate”! :clap2:

The question naturally arises – Why do the U.S. support such a country as Ukraine?

My opinion is that it doesn’t matter for the U.S. what kind of a country Ukraine is. The U.S. want to reduce Russian influence in Europe; the U.S. want to sell their liquefied gas in Europe etc.
Therefore, in my opinion, the U.S. are ready to support even Nazis if these Nazis are hostile towards Russia.

Source
They stupid.

A sculpture called "Wreath" dedicated to Ukrainian mothers was installed in the center of Prague. The author of the composition was the Czech artist Veronika Psotkova.
1800272399_0:0:1478:2048_1440x900_80_0_1_b2d034595c9e99f6cee097ec4686f63d.jpg.webp

Earlier, a sculpture "The Cry of the Ukrainian Mother" was installed in Bulgaria...
a00c94f70a4c68e9b07dc060a22c518e.jpg

Degenerate art for a degenerate population from degenerate politicians.

The terrorists of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been hitting civilian objects of the liberated territories for a long time. The Kiev regime has already abandoned these territories and, as in the Donbas and Crimea, has switched to a policy of genocide of the local population

Forum List

Back