Why do some people say IQ plays a big part in crimes?

When I saw on TV those looters (mainly from two certain ethnicities), I almost felt sorry for them.

There they were grinning as they fled from a store with boxes of shoes.

They seemed so, well, stupid.

And when I see videos of a young gentleman sucker punching a victim, it is clear that he has absolutely no conscience or remorse.

I can never forget reading many years ago in the New York Times (before it went rogue) about a murderer, who was quoted as saying something like: "So I killed someone. Does that make me a bad person?" And he was NOT being ironic.

Gads! What do you do with human beings like that?

Why do some people say IQ plays a big part in crimes? Well because if that is true is the suspect really in state of mind to control him or her self?

They call it emotion IQ test the theory is people that score really high on emotion IQ can well control one own emotion well people that score low on emotion IQ test have a hard time controlling one own emotion.

The people who score low on the test are really emotional and have really hard time controlling his or her emotion .

Well example that say you are driving and some one cuts you off you may get mad but people that score low cannot control him or her self and will fight or pull out a gun.

Well if this is true does this change the Justice System? Well because he or she cannot really control them self? I know some one who worked in school in small class about 15 teens thay had lower IQ and it was hell yes always fighting and yelling.

If this is true does this change the law? Now I know some people may say here chemical imbalance problem.

But I’m not sure where science is at now or they are still fighting IQ vs chemical imbalance.

And there many people who are poor that steal or asking people for money but are not violent and can control his or her emotions.
IQ has more to do with violence which is more often than not,.irrational

That makes no sense you are saying IQ has nothing to do with emotion but has some thing to do with violence. But violence is response to emotion.And the other poster said there is no IQ test on emotion.

So it it is not emotion problem it is right and wrong problem they have.

By irrational what do you mean that they score low on logic IQ test and understanding logic and reasoning?

Why do some people say IQ plays a big part in crimes? Well because if that is true is the suspect really in state of mind to control him or her self?

They call it emotion IQ test the theory is people that score really high on emotion IQ can well control one own emotion well people that score low on emotion IQ test have a hard time controlling one own emotion.

The people who score low on the test are really emotional and have really hard time controlling his or her emotion .

Well example that say you are driving and some one cuts you off you may get mad but people that score low cannot control him or her self and will fight or pull out a gun.

Well if this is true does this change the Justice System? Well because he or she cannot really control them self? I know some one who worked in school in small class about 15 teens thay had lower IQ and it was hell yes always fighting and yelling.

If this is true does this change the law? Now I know some people may say here chemical imbalance problem.

But I’m not sure where science is at now or they are still fighting IQ vs chemical imbalance.

And there many people who are poor that steal or asking people for money but are not violent and can control his or her emotions.

That makes no sense you are saying IQ has nothing to do with emotion but has some thing to do with violence. But violence is response to emotion.And the other poster said there is no IQ test on emotion.

By irrational what do you mean that they score low on logic IQ test and understanding logic and reasoning?
So blacks commit more violence because they are more emotional, not because of low intellect?

Why aren't women more violent since they are certainly no less emotional.

You have a premise that thugs kill each other in cold blood because of emotion. Do you know what "cold blood" means? If you are serious you are also a dingbat
Why

The Unibomber blew up people; he was a math genius, didn't curb his sociopathic urges one iota. As for crimes of opportunity, like looting, well, that's just the 'community values' those vermin grew up with, you know, raised in one of Hillary's 'Villages'.

So blacks commit more violence because they are more emotional, not because of low intellect?

You have a premise that thugs kill each other in cold blood because of emotion. Do you know what "cold blood" means? If you are serious you are also a dingbat
Why

There are people that are sociopath, psychopath and antisocial personality disorders but that does not explain all of violent crimes. Has 90% of people in jails and prisons for violent crimes are not all sociopath, psychopath and antisocial personality disorders.

Has for IQ may be some one here that had taken an IQ test or have experience of different IQ test can clear up any misunderstanding here.

I have not read much about IQ tests on the internet so don’t really know about the different IQ tests.

Why
males commit over 85% of murders
..blacks have a problem with impulse control--they commit violent crime at much higher rates
..blacks commit murder at four times the rate and rape at twice the rate--what does that tell you?

Why
..blacks have a problem with impulse control--they commit violent crime at much higher rates
..blacks commit murder at four times the rate and rape at twice the rate--what does that tell you?

Yea that is what I said at the start of the thread that people with low IQ have impulse control problem and are more emotional and have hard time controlling his or her own emotions for some strange reason.

But I’m not sure if there is any IQ test that test people on their emotions and impulse control.

Why

Yea that is what I said at the start of the thread that people with low IQ have impulse control problem and are more emotional and have hard time controlling his or her own emotions for some strange reason.

But I’m not sure if there is any IQ test that test people on their emotions and impulse control.
..blacks graduate at lower rates PLUS commit murder at high rates---it's a culture AND IQ AND physiological problem---it's just not one thing
..some serial killers have high IQs, but they don't kill on impulse

Why

..blacks graduate at lower rates PLUS commit murder at high rates---it's a culture AND IQ AND physiological problem---it's just not one thing

So you saying people with lower IQ or people who have not graduated should spend less time in jail because it is not their fault?

Why

So you saying people with lower IQ or people who have not graduated should spend less time in jail because it is not their fault?
jesus f christ!!!! you got THAT from my post?????!!!!!
where do you see anything about jail time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

I doubt that to be the case. There are stupid criminals and intelligent criminals.

The common factor is criminality.
People who say they are Genius' come in many forms I can read complicated instruction and operation manuals and remember them. I can also identify frauds when I read their posts …. not yours though!

So these people who can't control themselves ...should be sterilized or killed off then...because well they can't control themselves are a threat to others then right? End Welfare---a lot of the stupid criminals would not be born.

Forum List

Back