Why Do Some Blacks Not Have Facial Hair?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

Pretty sure you shouldn't be commenting on anyone's looks.

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

WHO

CARES

Added to my collection of posts for use when Republicans tell me that racism no longer exists.

Good stuff there.

Racism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, still exist and will quite probably always continue to exist.

The difference today is, racists aren't mainstream, captains of industry, and holders of power. They have been have been sidelined and their stupidity relegated impotent on-line rants.

They can only spew their vile stupidity from behind a keyboard or among their ever-decreasing circle of like-minded friends.

Racists should be pitied, but not feared.

Added to my collection of posts for use when Republicans tell me that racism no longer exists.

Good stuff there.

I don't know who would say that, or why. Racism will always exist, as long as stupid people exist. I just think it's stupid to say something like only white people, or black people, or brown people can be racist. Pretty equal opportunity I would say

From listening to some of the black men here on USMB I´m guessing that they have a lot female hormones.
bitch, whine, cry, bitch, whine, cry, bitch some more.

I'm hopeful that what's happening right now, at this point in our history, is just a last gasp, a final primal scream.

Pretty sure that's the case. It's not over by any means, but it does have an expiration date.

Human frailty tends to be cyclical. It wouldn't take a lot to turn humans into a pack of slathering hate-mongers all over again.

But, for now, at least, we live in a time of relative sanity.

I'm hopeful that what's happening right now, at this point in our history, is just a last gasp, a final primal scream.

Pretty sure that's the case. It's not over by any means, but it does have an expiration date.

Human frailty tends to be cyclical. It wouldn't take a lot to turn humans into a pack of slathering hate-mongers all over again.

Holy crap. If this is sanity.... :laugh:

I do believe that we'll cycle out of this, but the effects of this part of the cycle will last quite a while. They have a President. The effects of a Presidency linger.

I do believe that we'll cycle out of this, but the effects of this part of the cycle will last quite a while. They have a President. The effects of a Presidency linger.

Human history is pretty brutal. Slavery was common place until just over a century ago. Overt racism was acceptable only a few decades ago.

For all our failings, we live in one of the most peaceful times in our entire history.

Human history is pretty brutal. Slavery was common place until just over a century ago. Overt racism was acceptable only a few decades ago.

For all our failings, we live in one of the most peaceful times in our entire history.
Peaceful in terms of violence, yes.

Peaceful in terms of violence, yes.

The fact that we fight our battles with words (regardless of how virulent) is a vast improvement over fighting our battles with swords and guns.

Frankly, I relish an argument ... consensus of thought is for faithful Communists and worker bees.

Just sayin'

Full-and-Long-Beard-for-Black-Men.jpg

Maybe they have Native American blood in them. Most Native Americans have no facial hair.

Or maybe they just don't have much facial hair. Lots of whites don't have much facial hair.

Good stuff there.

I don't know who would say that, or why. Racism will always exist, as long as stupid people exist. I just think it's stupid to say something like only white people, or black people, or brown people can be racist. Pretty equal opportunity I would say

You're wrong. Show me laws and policies made in this country by people of color purposefully enacted to deny whites of opportunity. What you call black or brown racism is prejudice. Prejudice is wrong but it is not racism. You can pre judge based on weight, hair color, the college a person attended., etc.

Not all Republicans are racists, but racists have hijacked the party. Your party has a racist for a leader. There are racists in the Democratic party, but they do not control the party. Look no further than the OP when I say that conservatism has been hijacked and that you need to purge such people from the party.

From listening to some of the black men here on USMB I´m guessing that they have a lot female hormones.
bitch, whine, cry, bitch, whine, cry, bitch some more.

From listening to you, I KNOW that you just made a misogynistic comment. Nobody black here is doing what you claim and your using the words you chose to try gaslighting blacks here into silence is soon to get you embarrassed.

Good stuff there.

You're wrong. Show me laws and policies made in this country by people of color purposefully enacted to deny whites of opportunity. What you call black or brown racism is prejudice. Prejudice is wrong but it is not racism. You can pre judge based on weight, hair color, the college a person attended., etc.

Not all Republicans are racists, but racists have hijacked the party. Your party has a racist for a leader. There are racists in the Democratic party, but they do not control the party. Look no further than the OP when I say that conservatism has been hijacked and that you need to purge such people from the party.

Rejected.

And I reject your Inquisitions as well.

Forum List

Back