Why do so many women shave their pubic hair? It seems strange to me.

A shaved pubic area is a lot more appealing that a dame inflicted with crabs I guess.

But what really shocked me is the realization of how many young fellows are apparently shaving their crotches.

I thought it was just an internet joke, but I actually saw a display for the "Manscape" line of pubic razors at the local Target store. And this isn't New York Fucking City or San Fran here.

I wouldn't take a sharp cutting instrument to that sector in a thousand years.

Pubic hair? Put some whipping cream on it and let the cat lick it off. Note: Watch out for the claws!

It doesn't have to appeal to you as much as be what she prefers, or how it feels to her.
I mean face it ... You can object, but that won't necessarily help you get any ... :auiqs.jpg:

Absolutely correct. I fully support her being able to do what she wants with her body.

But I am still curious.

Yeah, I got the ear hair and crazy eyebrows!! Luckily I got a small shaver to keep me from looking like The Wolf Man. I like sculpting my beard too.

About the time my hairline started receding the hair in my ears and nose started growing like crazy. If I don't trim my ear hair for a few months I could probably braid it. Now THAT would be a scary fashion statement.

If she flies upside down she could have a hairy crack up.
If she flies upside down she could have a hairy crack up.
1669527389270.png

Absolutely correct. I fully support her being able to do what she wants with her body.

But I am still curious.

Without getting too graphic ... If it feels better to her ... It doesn't matter whether you support it or not.
How hard is that to understand ... :auiqs.jpg:

I can understand you being curious ... But it's not that fucking complicated.

Without getting too graphic ... If it feels better to her ... It doesn't matter whether you support it or not.
How hard is that to understand ... :auiqs.jpg:

I can understand you being curious ... But it's not that fucking complicated.

No, it is not complicated. I did not realize that it had to be complicated in order to ask about it.

If it feels better, that is great! I don't think that has been mentioned in this thread.

That it feels better and is her choice is not hard to understand. What is hard to understand is why you are being so hostile. I have not said anything resembling an insult or a demand. Lighten up, Francis.

No, it is not complicated. I did not realize that it had to be complicated in order to ask about it.

If it feels better, that is great! I don't think that has been mentioned in this thread.

That it feels better and is her choice is not hard to understand. What is hard to understand is why you are being so hostile. I have not said anything resembling an insult or a demand. Lighten up, Francis.

What's hostile about pointing out that what she thinks or does ... Doesn't require your understanding or support?
Better yet ... Why would you guess that feeling better for her hasn't been mentioned by a bunch of guys talking about it?

Of course, you don't see any insult ... How could you?
But then again ... I am not the one that thought it might have something to do with prepubescent sex.
I think it was some guy that mentioned that possible aspect ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

What's hostile about pointing out that what she thinks or does ... Doesn't require your understanding or support?
Better yet ... Why would you guess that feeling better for her hasn't been mentioned by a bunch of guys talking about it?

Of course, you don't see any insult ... How could you?
But then again ... I am not the one that thought it might have something to do with prepubescent sex.
I think it was some guy that mentioned that possible aspect ... :auiqs.jpg:

Why would you think I thought it mattered what I thought? I made no such statement.

Why would you think I thought it mattered what I thought? I made no such statement.

Because you keep trying to tell me what you think about it.

You said you supported her ability to do what she wants.
You said you think her doing what feels better to her is great.
You said pubic hair comes with puberty and the number of people who may like not having it might be unsettling to you.

If you think you haven't made such statements ... Then your memory is fading.

All I have said, is that she doesn't have to care what you think about any of it.
It's not hard to understand or a mystery when you cut out all the garbage and go with the easiest answer.

Or ... You can continue to try and argue with me about something you admittedly couldn't figure out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Because you keep trying to tell me what you think about it.

You said you supported her ability to do what she wants.
You said you think her doing what feels better to her is great.
You said pubic hair comes with puberty and the number of people who may like not having it might be unsettling to you.

If you think you haven't made such statements ... Then your memory is fading.

All I have said, is that she doesn't have to care what you think about any of it.
It's not hard to understand or a mystery when you cut out all the garbage and go with the easiest answer.

Or ... You can continue to try and argue with me about something you admittedly couldn't figure out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I expressed my opinion. What a horrible thing to do. Oh my, whatever will I do for penance?

Yes, I expressed my opinion. What a horrible thing to do. Oh my, whatever will I do for penance?

It's not a horrible thing to express your opinion ...
Which in no way addresses the opinion you may be expressing.

When you suggest you support the idea a woman should be able to do what she wants ...
Why would you need to ... Do you think I would ever need to say I support your ability to do what you want with your body?
Is it actually up for discussion ... Does it matter whether or not I do?

When you make connections to puberty, age, sexual desires ... And someone's desire to shave their body parts ... Did that idea come from my head or yours?
Is your opinion in that matter based on anything I might want to associate with something as simple as how it feels?

Why would you need to worry about penance ... If no one is asking you to agree or accept it in the first place?

Last edited:
The problem with shaving any hair is that it comes back and itches, so then is worse.
It only stops itching when long and soft.

Forum List

Back