Why do so many leftists believe in the Executive Order?

The dumbest people in these forums always go directly to their own perceived expertise on the thread subject , this last door knob proclaimed he is such an expert that he knows way more than I will ever know. You just have to love these gun Bubbas.

Being a CRIMINAL lowlife is criminal. See CRIMINALis right there in the posters sentence.
If You're Not a Union Man, You're Not a Man at All. You Are a Manservant.

Economic traitors on the Right's fake media don't dare use "immigration criminals" instead of "illegal aliens." They secretly love cheap foreign labor, not only by abetting these invaders, but by outsourcing. These mouthpieces for plutocratic parasites want all blue-collar Americans to become cheap sweatshop labor also.

It sure is you got owned for being your usual asshole self. Take your lumps and limp back to hiding in mommies basement.
Owned? by whom? so you are saying being low life is a crime? hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

you can't own what you haven't taken down. so there's that.

Try harder , you people operate on garbage in, garbage out. Like I said all you have to do is look up any surgeon who works with many gunshot wounds and let him tell you the difference, Your opinion , being wrong and biased will always be overruled by facts. It all has to do with tissue damage beyond the visible wound track and hydrostatic shock . You people are like arguing with a door knob.
the irony

The dumbest people in these forums always go directly to their own perceived expertise on the thread subject , this last door knob proclaimed he is such an expert that he knows way more than I will ever know. You just have to love these gun Bubbas.
I believe he does know more than you'll ever know. It's the internet and anyone can be anything, you are the perfect example of such a person.

Owned? by whom? so you are saying being low life is a crime? hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

you can't own what you haven't taken down. so there's that.

Never said that being a lowlife is a crime. Not even close to what I said. You just aren't as good at this as you think. In fact you actually suck at it, but I know you are used to it.

Never said that being a lowlife is a crime. Not even close to what I said. You just aren't as good at this as you think. In fact you actually suck at it, but I know you are used to it.
It's what I asked, yet again!!!! So if being a lowlife isn't a crime, how is one a criminal if the only accusation is being a lowlife. Can't be both dudette.

It's what I asked, yet again!!!! So if being a lowlife isn't a crime, how is one a criminal if the only accusation is being a lowlife. Can't be both dudette.

Lil blotch, you can be a criminal AND a lowlife. They are NOT mutually exclusive. How far did you go to school?

Lil blotch, you can be a criminal AND a lowlife. They are NOT mutually exclusive. How far did you go to school?
I never said a criminal isn't a lowlife, most all are. So what? Doesn't make all lowlifers criminals.

Biden making noise about banning guns with an EO, but we in this country seem too stupid to know that it would not effect the population, because a President can not change law on his own, and certainly can't change the Constitution...

Hey, rube. Welcome to reality.

1669771003488.png

The number of executive orders used is irrelevant.

All executive orders are not the problem. Just executive orders that try and order agencies to do things they are not legally empowered to do. Your chart is meaningless.
That's stupid, they research the EO completely before they use it , or implement it. , there is close to none in the history of this country that wouldn't or didn't meet muster. They know before they present it. Your remark is pushing air around a empty scull. Yours!!!!

The number of executive orders used is irrelevant.

All executive orders are not the problem. Just executive orders that try and order agencies to do things they are not legally empowered to do. Your chart is meaningless.
Your comment is meaningless , and I mean literally.

President Donald J. Trump: 220 Executive Orders signed.

President Barack H. Obama: 276 Executive Orders signed. (8 years)

President George W. Bush: 290 Executive Orders signed. (8 years)

President William J. Clinton: 364 Executive Orders signed. (8 years)

George H.W. Bush: 166 Executive Orders signed.

It's seems as though all Presidents, regardless of party, like the power of the pen:

But it's different when Democrats do it.... it just is. LOL

EOs are a problem when Presidents try to make the public consider them as passed laws, they aren’t…

New Topics

Forum List

Back