Why do so many, clearly racist, white people like to say: "I don't have a racist bone in my body?"

Yup, I heared that Obama feller only got reerlectorated twiced!
And then Trump won running. Against Obama's Failed to record and beat his secretary of state. Hillary Clinton, and not only. That He won states Obama won. Like Pa, Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan! And If they call that election on November 3 and do not allow ballot harvesting for days after the election. He would still be there right now not, Biden and Obama couldn't win the white house today. The far-left party makes him look like a moderate Republican like George W. Bush in 2021.

Last edited:
The Klan was never the only white supremacist organizattion and racist whites exist who are not members of white supremacist groups. You post racist crap every day while trying to telll me how all that's in the past. Who the fuck do you think you are talking to white boy?
"I do not have a racist bone in my body" and "Some of my best friends are Black" is another. Frankly, people can be uncomfortable. I believe African Americans can be and are and so are White people.

Haven't I seen you make that claim many times? Hmm.
I have the racist on ignore...

My buddy and me, are clearly equal opportunity racists, as we hate all Progressive slaves of all colors and creed.

20190825_203003.jpg

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Forum List

Back