Why do so many, clearly racist, white people like to say: "I don't have a racist bone in my body?"

It does not The, Klan's not a thing anymore.
The Klan was never the only white supremacist organizattion and racist whites exist who are not members of white supremacist groups. You post racist crap every day while trying to telll me how all that's in the past. Who the fuck do you think you are talking to white boy?

Of course this is a lib problem caused by libs

Gruden DID nothing and harmed no one

But prudish libs with too much free time snooped around till the found impure thoughts that they could use to burn him at the stake with
Wrong. It's a white problem caused by whites.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

It's a guaranteed fact that the moment you find yourself having to utter the words "I don't have a racist bone in my body." You are a certified racist.

Why do people feel the need to do that?

Why not just own up, apologize and learn?

The latest perp to utter this tired trope, has been proven to be more than a racist, but a homophobe and and misogynist...

Bigots tend to run the gamut w/racism to misogyny.

Interesting phenomenon.
Look from whence the term originated. The Indians here did not know of the word before people came here from Europe. Muslims made slaves of black people. They started the consept of racism. All were less than Muslims. Hitler saw others as being less than Germans. The church bought the racism lie. They thought that certain people were not people. It becomes easy to kill people, who you don't see as being people. The lie came with them when they came here. The settlers did not see Indians as being people, thus a different race. That made it to be easy for them to pierce them with a bullet. The lack of Christs moneyless way accentuated the lie.

Last edited:
Wrong. It's a white problem caused by whites.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
I didn’t always agree with Malcolm X, certainly not when he was a criminal, and not when he was a leader of the “Black Muslim” Nation of Islam. But when I was just 14 or so (1963) I remember listening to him speak on the radio — and instantly recognized a man I could respect who had much to say. To be honest I was both mesmerized and a little bit horrified at how much I agreed with him.

Thanks for including this quote as an answer to Trump supporters who love to quote it out of context to make Malcolm X look like he exclusively attacked liberals. I read his Autobiography long ago, but forgot this full quote.

Malcolm during his last days started speaking at a few college campuses before mostly white students. He had come to understand the importance of working with all people regardless of race where it was possible. He became a genuine “anti-imperialist.” It was a shame he was cut down just then when he — quite possibly — may have begun to play his greatest role.

Last edited:
Look from whence the term originated. The Indians here did not know of the word before people came here from Europe. Muslims made slaves of black people. They started the consept of racism. All were less than Muslims. Hitler saw others as being less than Germans. The church bought the racism lie. They thought that certain people were not people. It becomes easy to kill people, who you don't see as being people. The lie came with them when they came here. The settlers did not see Indians as being people, thus a different race. That made it to be easy for them to pierce them with a bullet. The lack of Christs moneyless way accentuated the lie.
No, the Muslims did not start thr concept of racism and the Indians knew about the world before the white man came here from Europe. You racists need to drop the fairy tales. Muslims were black,and brown. Muslims did not have chattel slavery and slaves could work their way to freedom. Muslims did not invent racial classifications, that was Linnaeus a white man.

I didn’t always agree with Malcolm X, certainly not when he was a criminal, and not when he was a leader of the “Black Muslim” Nation of Islam. But when I was just 14 or so (1963) I remember listening to him speak on the radio — and instantly recognized a man I could respect who had much to say. To be honest I was both mesmerized and a little bit horrified at how much I agreed with him.

Thanks for including this quote as an answer to Trump supporters who love to quote it out of context to make Malcolm X look like he exclusively attacked liberals. I read his Autobiography long ago, but forgot this full quote.

Malcolm during his last days started speaking at a few college campuses before mostly white students. He had come to understand the importance of working with all people regardless of race where it was possible. He became a genuine “anti-imperialist.” It was a shame he was cut down just then when he — quite possibly — may have begun to play his greatest role.
This was not X's quote. I modified it to meet todays reality. But you understand the basic truth about Malcolm X, he was neither republican or democrat and so yes, these guys take his words out of context trying to gaslight.

Molly is an ignorant racist woman. I'm talking about 2021. I refer to the past to illustrate how much hasn't been done.
There you go again! Calling whites who disagree with you and call out on it racist, you are the racist you, see racism everywhere you would watch films like Insomnia and the LOTR trilogy, to complain no blacks.

It's a guaranteed fact that the moment you find yourself having to utter the words "I don't have a racist bone in my body." You are a certified racist.

Why do people feel the need to do that?

Why not just own up, apologize and learn?

The latest perp to utter this tired trope, has been proven to be more than a racist, but a homophobe and and misogynist...

Bigots tend to run the gamut w/racism to misogyny.

Interesting phenomenon.

Some people find ALL people racist. So....

The Klan was never the only white supremacist organizattion and racist whites exist who are not members of white supremacist groups. You post racist crap every day while trying to telll me how all that's in the past. Who the fuck do you think you are talking to white boy?

Man, I'm talking to you. You have to stop calling me racist just for my skin color, just for me being white. That's so racist of you when you call every white person a racist who doesn't kiss you. People's Arse, you look racist. When you talk about whites like the Klan set for a cross in your yard and burnt down your house, your people have it better than mine. Christopher Reeve couldn't get cast as Superman today, Because he is not black, neither could Cavill.

Last edited:
Man, I'm talking to you. You have to stop calling me racist just for my skin color, just for me being white. That's so racist of you when you call every white person a racist who doesn't kiss you. People's Arse, you look racist. When you talk about whites like the Klan set for a cross in your yard and burnt down your house, your people have it better than mine. Christopher Reeve couldn't get cast as Superman today, Because he is not black, neither could Cavill.
Some cheese with that whine? Gouda, provolone, swiss, or camembert?

Molly is an ignorant racist woman. I'm talking about 2021. I refer to the past to illustrate how much hasn't been done.
No you don’t refer to the past for that reason. You bring up how blacks were treated during slavery, which is not true now. Lying racist scum

He thinks he is talking to an idiot race baiter who is living in the past.

You know what?

When you take issue with your fellow negroes (IM2 and Paul Essien in particular) declaring that whites are racists for no other reason than they're white, then you'll be taken seriously.

Otherwise you can go fuck yourself...

Last edited:
What? Will Superman even be black in that "black Superman film"? Jesus, you're a desperate mess! Tell your caretaker I suggested "More fruits & veggies, less sugars & fats."

It has been public knowledge for months. They announced on Cavill's birthday they are looking for a black superman that's just disrespectful to fire anyone on their birthday and drop them for a role because of their whiteness. They race swapped Clark Kent. When that comes, out That trash will bomb at the box office. Nobody will watch it and watch the Chris Reeve films or hashtagging #HenryCavillSuperman #RestoreTheSnyderverse. While watching the Snyder cut. And when that reboot crashes and burns, The OP will start another thread like the race-baiter he is and say superman fans are racist against blacks when a hateful black man wrote the reboot, Ta-Nehisi Coates what's next Al Sharpton producing a Batman film?

In racist circles, no doubt. Obviously, no one else cares. Grow up and join the human race.
It is racist to fire a man for being white that is racist. That is what happened and you playing the race card proves my point. When this flops, You will say it was racism. I'll sit in my home theater and watch a real movie Superman 2 or Man Of Steel, like most of the human race.

Millions from all over the globe want a sequel, not a reboot people from all races have renounced the reboot.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back