Why do so many, clearly racist, white people like to say: "I don't have a racist bone in my body?"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
It's a guaranteed fact that the moment you find yourself having to utter the words "I don't have a racist bone in my body." You are a certified racist.

Why do people feel the need to do that?

Why not just own up, apologize and learn?

The latest perp to utter this tired trope, has been proven to be more than a racist, but a homophobe and and misogynist...

Bigots tend to run the gamut w/racism to misogyny.

Interesting phenomenon.

It's a guaranteed fact that the moment you find yourself having to utter the words "I don't have a racist bone in my body." You are a certified racist.

The latest perp to utter this tired trope, has been proven to be more than a racist, but a homophobe and and misogynist...

Interesting phenomenon.
Relax snowflake, Gruden was an equal opportunity offender. I have never mocked you for being black or gay. Only for being a deranged leftist.

Interesting phenomenon.
Do you know Black racists say the same thing? You do now.

Interesting phenomenon.

Turds have bones?

Interesting phenomenon.
HEy! I have a black friend!

1634008778861.png

Why do so many, clearly racist, brown and black people insist on having this discussion other than to increase racial tensions?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Interesting phenomenon.
Henry Jordan: Vince Lombardi isnt' prejudice. He treats us all like dogs.

Interesting phenomenon.
Every single bone in your own body is certainly racist.

Perhaps you should worry more about your own racism than you do oher people's.

Be

Interesting phenomenon.
Because of cognitive dissonance which affects one's mental health
Cognitive dissonance: Definition, effects, and examples
What causes cognitive dissonance?
Image result for race dissonance psychology definition
It refers to the mental conflict that occurs when a person's behaviors and beliefs do not align. It may also happen when a person holds two beliefs that contradict one another. Cognitive dissonance causes feelings of unease and tension, and people attempt to relieve this discomfort in different ways.​

Interesting phenomenon.
so whites that claim they arent racist are racist .......

Interesting phenomenon.
Why do black people always say " nigga please"?

Forum List

Back