Why Do San Fran and Los Angeles Lead the Nation in Outbound Population Movement?

I left NW Arkansas for the same reasons in 2001 and it has always been ran by Republicans. Congressman Womack-R was the mayor there.
Which has nothing to do with what I posted and your claim the article didn't mention San Francisco and Los Angeles leading cities people were leaving out of.

We have majority Republican leadership and it ain't no Heaven in Missouri.
8B22B8CE-5493-4434-969A-C518D34456F9.jpeg
41FC833E-D412-4CAE-AFA0-0AF50698318B.jpeg

Weather temperature may be wonderful, but the air is brown and filled with flying bullets.
On a serious note.

Yes, some of the people who come here from south of the border do bring their familiarity with guns to their new country.

Sadly, a segment of those newly arrived folks (along with a segment of a 100% American group of folks) commit most of the gun crimes in this city.

"(California is) at a risk for becoming a state for very, very wealthy people and very, very low earners who receive state and local and federal aid that allows them to be able to live here,"

As usual, blue states are indeed for the elites, and the very poor. The people in the middle are the ones who get screwed.
i don't see how their policies do any good for the poor?

housing in CA is sky high.. hence the big homeless problem

New Topics

Forum List

Back